• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom New company?

She's 86 and can run circles around me sometimes. Her Mom lived to 92. Neither I may add ever did much more than aspirin for the occasional headache.

Thanks for the tips on the laxatives and stuff but I'm serious. Drug days were a mixture of horrible gastrointestinal issues. Not always but pretty rough. And definitely more than once a day. Now I eliminate and barely need one small square of tissue. And it slides right out without a single grunt. Next morning, same time same place the same. I'm lovin it. My gut has never been in such fine shape.

And yes, gotta love that fix in the AM and it damn sure is better than needing a Fentanyl fix. No thanks.

And I agree. Darvocet was a lame high and it gave me headaches. Some people used to give those big pink tablets away. And the bright orange ones. Sure wasn't hard to see one of those when you dropped it on the floor.
I can't believe I'm writing this but @Pumpkin2021 is the first person who's ever made shitting sound glamorous!

First 2 weeks of taking it ( 26 months ago ) I realized that hydrating was imperative. So that's where the gallon jug came in to make sure I was following through and drinking it. That's all I drink. And coffee. 3 cups in the AM and a flavored fun one around 4PM. So 4 cups of coffee and a gallon of water and yes I pee a lot but it is clear and not dark yellow at all :ROFLMAO:
Coffee is a serious diuretic. One reason I don't drink it everyday and prefer to drink black tea
I know most people can't be satisfied with just a natural plant like kratom and wan't to get more bang for their buck. I did too. Chased that feeling all my adult life. Maybe it does just take getting older before anyone can really see how much of their life they wasted.
The real tragedy of human existence is our inability to learn not only from the experiences of others which is at the least explainable and excusable. But we plainly like donkeys refuse to learn from our own experiences
When your younger it doesn't matter as much. if at all. We all walk on the edge until we fall off. Some of us get a second chance, some don't. Just realized I carried on replying to your post and all i wanted to do was comment on the importance of hydrating.:ROFLMAO: I blame it on the half joint I left in the ashtray yesterday.
Groovy... you sound like a fun person to hang with, and tell you what you can bring your 86 yr old mother along she sounds pretty cool herself
Have a great weekend.
U2

Thanks darvocet reminds me I need to cut back started drinking daily again I also prefer tea work kind of pushed me back onto the bean this past year.

I usually drink coffee with kratom they are the same family of plant i guess think I read about a synergy I always enjoy exploring new brands get mine local never ordered it but apparently the best quality you order online lol

that seems dangerous. What if somebody bursts in the room and you gasp, it would be like the cinnamon challenge. Just mix it in a glass and drink.
You know what it's ironic but here the capsules are less expensive on a per weight basis than powder. I think it also probably keeps said plant product phresher

So I don't mind spending couple minutes emptying 10 or so into a plastic water bottle that's got maybe 4 oz of some sort of juice really anything sweet--this morning was emergen-c packet in water add kratom close tightly Shake vigorously 20 seconds. Down. And out

I can take 10 grams in a spoon, drop it in my mouth, add water, swish and swallow. I usually do that twice in a sitting. Then again later on in the day. The trick is to get the powder wet in your mouth. It did seem dangerous but now I am a pro. You learn to get really careful on breathing and swallowing.

I have not gotten nauseas off kratom in years where I use too at times. I think my body really adjusted. So I will toss and wash, on an empty stomach, then right after have something bready like a bagel or PB&J. Sometimes just saltine crackers and peanut butter. But I make sure I have something to absorb it and it has to be bready.
Toss and wash is the dumbest idea but then you can never underestimate the dumbness of drug addicts including me. You know it's too hard to add kratom to a little soda or juice inside of an empty bottle screw the top back on and Shake vigorously so instead I'll dump the powder in my mouth. No disrespect to snafu who I really admire for being a decent artist. But my God you're a terrible addict which is maybe a compliment

Why somebody would not want to keep handy an empty Gatorade bottle with a wide mouth, pour in a few ounces of your favorite beverage, add Kratom and then screw top back on if you haven't lost it which you probably have because you're an idiot or at least I am because I just did it this morning and had to use my f****** thumb but not on a gatorade bottle oh no I'm not that dumb. Close