• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom New company?

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Anybody heard of this? Will be submitting a review in the not-too-distant future
20210715-094424.jpg

Last edited:
@darvocet21

Hi mate, I've had to edit out the images that show the website as we have quite strict sourcing guidelines to follow. Even showing the brand is sailing pretty close to the wind tbh but we can probably let that slide unless anyone else raises objections.

However, I've checked out the site and it appears to be wholesale only, so probably useless to your average head.

Liquid too...

20210715-095655.jpg

bottle analysis reads:
Mitragynine 25mg
7-Hydroxy. 0mg

@darvocet21

Hi mate, I've had to edit out the images that show the website as we have quite strict sourcing guidelines to follow. Even showing the brand is sailing pretty close to the wind tbh but we can probably let that slide unless anyone else raises objections.

However, I've checked out the site and it appears to be wholesale only, so probably useless to your average head.
ok

All three of this company's products are excellent. I wanted to try it on two occasions before writing a review oh, and the simple fact is: I am so over gel caps!

On Friday I found myself in a different part of town and a tobacco store was less than a block away, but one with a very limited selection of Kratom in capsules that were overpriced anyway. However the 1 oz sizes of Kostas powder were not only affordable, they came in three varieties, one of which was Green Malay. I'm a little skeptical of the vein color as meaning anything since I've heard that these variations occur in the same variety due to any number of factors.

So I went with the tried-and-true maengda + Bali. Using a CD sleeve (import) I tapped out what look to be about a teaspoon and a half of each, folded it halfway and angled it towards a half-full bottle of Gatorade. After some gentle taps it was all in the bottle, which about a minute of vigorous shaking was sufficient to get it Blended and I just drank it down very easily and quickly.

I think I underestimated on purpose because I wanted to synergize with the liquid, knowing that had about a quarter to 1/5 the strength of OPMS liquid extract. And when I didn't feel much of anything after 15 minutes I was very pleasantly surprised at how delicious Kosta's Orange Cream liquid tasted, like an excellent energy drink from a health food store without the additional caffeine bitterness but with a mild Kratom flavor which was good to notice.

All three together did the trick and to quote @Snafu of the Forest was like coffee w/a mild opiate buzz. People think I'm joking when I say Kratom is an upgrade from hard opioids. However if you think of it like a fine tobacco, or even better a single malt scotch, it's not meant to be gobbled shot snorted or plugged. But savored in moderation. If one's going to have a habit then it ought to be a more discerning one.

Later on that afternoon or early evening I did a larger amount and this time just the powder and was pleasantly toasty for about an hour until I decided to eat dinner. How wonderful to go a day without gelatin which is usually derived from cheap sources of protein and is a byproduct of meat (specifically porcine) and fish processing. When I run out of my current stash it's going to be powders all the way....

Last edited:
"Less is more" :)

Also keep an eye out for NJOY brand (comes in a white package). Sold in vape shops and online. By far the strongest brand I've ever had. Easily at least 30-40% stronger than any bulk powder I've tried in the last 10 years.

Also I just want to suggest toss n wash method. It's a lot easier and doesn't require drinking gritty liquids. It's easier than you probably imagine it. You can barely taste it or feel it in your mouth if done properly. You don't swish it around in your mouth of that's what you're imagining.

Last edited:
"Less is more" :)

Also keep an eye out for NJOY brand (comes in a white package). Sold in vape shops and online. By far the strongest brand I've ever had. Easily at least 30-40% stronger than any bulk powder I've tried in the last 10 years.

Also I just want to suggest toss n wash method. It's a lot easier and doesn't require drinking gritty liquids. It's easier than you probably imagine it. You can barely taste it or feel it in your mouth if done properly. You don't swish it around in your mouth of that's what you're imagining.
How does it work?

How does it work?

Quite literally toss it onto your tongue then wash it down. Like a pill but keep it on your tongue before swallowing

Do not:
1. Breathe with it in your mouth
2. Dump it in the back of your mouth
3. Hesitate while swallowing

Failure to comply will result in vomiting as the powder tickles your gag reflex.

It can take some practice but once you get the hang its easy and the bear way to ingest

Quite literally toss it onto your tongue then wash it down. Like a pill but keep it on your tongue before swallowing

Do not:

Failure to comply will result in vomiting as the powder tickles your gag reflex.

It can take some practice but once you get the hang its easy and the bear way to ingest

That was fast. Practice makes perfect I guess, but the one that concerns me most is a lump of dry powder lodging in my esophagus. I guess what I do is a double wash, shake briefly and pour down the hatch w/no swishing. Once I noticed a superfine grit between my teeth and did swish with water after, so who knows maybe I'm heading towards your method.

Has anyone ever tried plugging kratom and what is that like?

That was fast. Practice makes perfect I guess, but the one that concerns me most is a lump of dry powder lodging in my esophagus. I guess what I do is a double wash, shake briefly and pour down the hatch w/no swishing. Once I noticed a superfine grit between my teeth and did swish with water after, so who knows maybe I'm heading towards your method.

Has anyone ever tried plugging kratom and what is that like?
Yeah but trust me it doesn't get stuck in your mouth or throat like that. It seems it might but it doesn't.

Hmm never considered plugging. I don't see why it wouldn't work though.

Yeah but trust me it doesn't get stuck in your mouth or throat like that. It seems it might but it doesn't.

Hmm never considered plugging. I don't see why it wouldn't work though.
I'm thinking it's probably not very popular because Kratom has such a fast onset

I'm thinking it's probably not very popular because Kratom has such a fast onset
Yeah it is quite quick. Probably just not worth the effort since kratom is so cheap.

Maybe it could avoid nausea? But I stopped getting kratom nausea years ago

Was back in the same store where they had two different strains I've never tried
Polish-20210720-123256315.jpg

I did a toss and wash in my car with the Malay. I need to work on my technique. the swallowing part was fine, spilling powder on my car seat needs Improvement

Do not:

that seems dangerous. What if somebody bursts in the room and you gasp, it would be like the cinnamon challenge. Just mix it in a glass and drink.

that seems dangerous. What if somebody bursts in the room and you gasp, it would be like the cinnamon challenge. Just mix it in a glass and drink.
lmao yeah, if you fuck up somehow it turns into cinnamon challenge

but I've been eating kratom like this every day for like 8 years, call me a pro

personally the idea of mixing it in liquid (which it does NOT do very well), and drinking it sounds like a gagging nightmare to me

Okay so I've taken both the green vein Malay and the white Borneo and they both work fine and I can't tell a difference. The only one which was different was the Bali.

About a month ago a guy who was involved with the birthing of the Kratom industry dropped an interesting comment that vein color can vary within a certain variety and even on different leaves of the same tree depending on the time of year, weather, and so on. He made it sound like it's a marketing ploy.

As far I know Kratom for export is grown primarily in Indonesia, because Malaysia and Thailand don't allow it.

I still prefer to take it blended with some beverage that's cold and sweet followed up with the plain drink. However eyeballing is not the best way to measure and I should be less lazy than I have been to avoid taking too much.

Toss & wash limits the amount you can do, because only about 7-8 grams will fit on my tongue before it starts to spill

I still can't toss and wash. I have tried and failed more times than I want to remember. I'm stuck with capsules and although most people don't prefer them for taking longer I start to feel different after 15 minutes.

Yeah, eyeballing is ok sometimes but it's good to know how many grams we are really taking. And I have heard and read the same things about the leaf color and where it is really grown. Legally, that is.

And I am like you. I take 4 different strains ( colors ) but just so I have variety. They all feel the same to me. Red, green, white and a mix ( trainwreck ) . It is only the dose that determines how I feel. Not the color.