• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom New company?

I still can't toss and wash. I have tried and failed more times than I want to remember. I'm stuck with capsules and although most people don't prefer them for taking longer I start to feel different after 15 minutes.

Yeah, eyeballing is ok sometimes but it's good to know how many grams we are really taking. And I have heard and read the same things about the leaf color and where it is really grown. Legally, that is.

And I am like you. I take 4 different strains ( colors ) but just so I have variety. They all feel the same to me. Red, green, white and a mix ( trainwreck ) . It is only the dose that determines how I feel. Not the color.
I agree except for Trainwreck. Matter of fact I would like to start a thread about Trainwreck. I feel like I got jipped when I bought a bottle of 500 oh, it had a completely good expiration date, the powder was not overly dark in color but they did absolutely squat. I almost started to wonder if Trainwreck isn't a catch-all term for whatever strains haven't been selling that get combined into this formula.

I guess anything is possible with the trainwreck variety. Since the market isn't regulated and there aren't any quality control measures in place it could indeed just be barn sweepings. I don't usually get trainwreck too much ( mostly white thai, green maeng da, and red bali. I will throw in a trainwreck just because it is SUPPOSED to be a mix of all the strains but who really knows.

I guess anything is possible with the trainwreck variety. Since the market isn't regulated and there aren't any quality control measures in place it could indeed just be barn sweepings. I don't usually get trainwreck too much ( mostly white thai, green maeng da, and red bali. I will throw in a trainwreck just because it is SUPPOSED to be a mix of all the strains but who really knows.
So far as I know pumpkin Kratom was illegal in Thailand when I was there and should still be up to this day, and Malaysia forget about it... When you cross over the border first thing you see is a billboard that has a picture of a noose and says plainly this is happens to drug criminals ( which is a purposefully vague term). On the island of Bali I don't think they grow it either because it's a tourist place without a lot of farmland. I think it's grown in the impoverished regions particularly on Java and Borneo, which are gigantic Islands the size of u.s. states

Yep, this is true. It is only marketed under those names to think you are getting it from that region but you aren't. So white thai doesn't meen shit and neither does red bali. It's all just kratom. Same trees, same truck, same land same process. well, the drying process i believe is different but the leaves are all the same.

Yep, this is true. It is only marketed under those names to think you are getting it from that region but you aren't. So white thai doesn't meen shit and neither does red bali. It's all just kratom. Same trees, same truck, same land same process. well, the drying process i believe is different but the leaves are all the same.
Well you know how there's hundreds of different kinds of mango varietie, I think it's the same with kratom only to a lesser extent. This guy who knew a lot about growing it and who's post I wish I had saved but it was part of a deleted thread suggested that much of what is sold is produced by clipping and grafting of the same varieties and that it has such a long history of human usage that truly wild populations are hard to find, which is true of course for our friend papaver somniferum, cannabis indica, and so on

Well you know how there's hundreds of different kinds of mango varietie, I think it's the same with kratom only to a lesser extent. This guy who knew a lot about growing it and who's post I wish I had saved but it was part of a deleted thread suggested that much of what is sold is produced by clipping and grafting of the same varieties and that it has such a long history of human usage that truly wild populations are hard to find, which is true of course for our friend papaver somniferum, cannabis indica, and so on
I've definitely noticed a difference between Bali & maengda strains, and my preference is a 1:2 ratio

I can take 10 grams in a spoon, drop it in my mouth, add water, swish and swallow. I usually do that twice in a sitting. Then again later on in the day. The trick is to get the powder wet in your mouth. It did seem dangerous but now I am a pro. You learn to get really careful on breathing and swallowing.

I have not gotten nauseas off kratom in years where I use too at times. I think my body really adjusted. So I will toss and wash, on an empty stomach, then right after have something bready like a bagel or PB&J. Sometimes just saltine crackers and peanut butter. But I make sure I have something to absorb it and it has to be bready.

Last edited:
"Less is more" :)

Also keep an eye out for NJOY brand (comes in a white package). Sold in vape shops and online. By far the strongest brand I've ever had. Easily at least 30-40% stronger than any bulk powder I've tried in the last 10 years.

Also I just want to suggest toss n wash method. It's a lot easier and doesn't require drinking gritty liquids. It's easier than you probably imagine it. You can barely taste it or feel it in your mouth if done properly. You don't swish it around in your mouth of that's what you're imagining.
I have yet to find NJOY. But my favorite tobacco store recently clued me to the existence of a powder product that claims a 5:1 concentration of regular kratom, so that 500mg contains nearly 25 mg of mitragynine. Called King Kratom I didn't have enough cash on hand to purchase it, and all my credit cards are being used by Nigerian princes if you know what I mean

I can take 10 grams in a spoon, drop it in my mouth, add water, swish and swallow. I usually do that twice in a sitting. Then again later on in the day. The trick is to get the powder wet in your mouth. It did seem dangerous but now I am a pro. You learn to get really careful on breathing and swallowing.

I have not gotten nauseas off kratom in years where I use too at times. I think my body really adjusted. So I will toss and wash, on an empty stomach, then right after have something bready like a bagel or PB&J. Sometimes just saltined crackers and peanut butter. But I make sure I have something to absorb it and it has to be bready.
Fascinating. Just yesterday I had an experience just after taking kratom of feeling a bit off. I felt weak and my hands were trembling and I realized I was hungry. So I ate six or seven saltine crackers and that was sufficient for me to regain my strength.

What that tells me is people should be on the lookout for signs and symptoms of anemia, and also low sodium levels. And be very mindful that the absorption of your food is probably negatively impacted by reg Kratom use

I have not gotten nauseas off kratom in years where I use too at times. I think my body really adjusted. So I will toss and wash, on an empty stomach, then right after have something bready like a bagel or PB&J. Sometimes just saltine crackers and peanut butter. But I make sure I have something to absorb it and it has to be bready.
I just re-read that, 20 grams at a time!?

^ Yes, going to half that down to 10 gr twice a day. I have always needed a lot of kratom, even when I was grinding my own Bali leaf in the mid 2000's. I am one of those where 3 grams is a waste for me.

Just did my T&W for the morning :D.

Fascinating. Just yesterday I had an experience just after taking kratom of feeling a bit off. I felt weak and my hands were trembling and I realized I was hungry. So I ate six or seven saltine crackers and that was sufficient for me to regain my strength.

What that tells me is people should be on the lookout for signs and symptoms of anemia, and also low sodium levels. And be very mindful that the absorption of your food is probably negatively impacted by reg Kratom use
I organized my day where I can still eat 3 squares ( I have a good appetite and weigh 130 on a 63 inch frame ) so low BMI. I also drink about a gallon of water during the 16 hours I am awake. I usually dose one hour after a meal and it seems to work fine. My morning dose is on an empty stomach with coffee so thats the dose I enjoy the most. Kind of like a kick start to the day.

First 2 weeks of taking it ( 26 months ago ) I realized that hydrating was imperative. So that's where the gallon jug came in to make sure I was following through and drinking it. That's all I drink. And coffee. 3 cups in the AM and a flavored fun one around 4PM. So 4 cups of coffee and a gallon of water and yes I pee a lot but it is clear and not dark yellow at all :ROFLMAO:

Honestly the last 2 years have been the healthiest of my entire life. ( I'm 63 ) I have only one daily BM with firm results. My appetite is better than ever. My depression and anxiety have vanished. I used to get frequent headaches and I haven't had one in forever. My weight is good, my home looks good ( mostly ) I don't sell my shit anymore, haven't seen a dealer or hung around with a user, my Mom trusts me again, I have money to pay my bills and a little extra, my animals and I are eating good where before I would always feed my animals but they got sub par processed corn crap. Life is fucking amazing. Not real sure I can attribute all that to kratom, but I am pretty sure it helped.

I know most people can't be satisfied with just a natural plant like kratom and wan't to get more bang for their buck. I did too. Chased that feeling all my adult life. Maybe it does just take getting older before anyone can really see how much of their life they wasted. When your younger it doesn't matter as much. if at all. We all walk on the edge until we fall off. Some of us get a second chance, some don't. Just realized I carried on replying to your post and all i wanted to do was comment on the importance of hydrating.:ROFLMAO: I blame it on the half joint I left in the ashtray yesterday.

Have a great weekend.

^ Yes, going to half that down to 10 gr twice a day. I have always needed a lot of kratom, even when I was grinding my own Bali leaf in the mid 2000's. I am one of those where 3 grams is a waste for me.

Just did my T&W for the morning :D.
Good on ya!

I’ve gotten to the point where I only take one dose of 20 grams red vein kratom once in a day. I have to now only use kratom once or maybe twice a week, because my tolerance use to skyrocket so high that I didn’t feel any of the effects when I took kratom daily (taking multiple times a day… forget about it).

I use to be a heroin junky for 5 years and then on 120 mg of methadone a day for many more years until I got clean from all of that shit, close to 8 years ago. I have honestly never had any withdrawals from kratom, even when taking multiple does of kratom per day for months.

I don’t know if I fixed my opioid receptors or not by suffering over a year of cold turkey methadone w/d, but I honestly have never suffered from any withdrawals from kratom even after taking weeks long breaks from consistent (many months) of daily use.

I understand that some people have had bad opioid withdrawals from kratom, but I have never experienced any (I know what opioid withdrawals feel like after suffering through over a year of hell getting off methadone). I’m relieved to find that I don’t have any physical withdrawals from kratom.

I’m just saying

🧙‍♂️
I've never had withdrawals per say. But I'd be lying if I didn't say that I didn't have what were the beginnings of something I did not like and a place I do not want to go okay. The only way to describe it is if this goes on I'm going to feel like jumping out of my skin pretty soon , a total spirit of restlessness ... No good , no bueno

I organized my day where I can still eat 3 squares ( I have a good appetite and weigh 130 on a 63 inch frame ) so low BMI. I also drink about a gallon of water during the 16 hours I am awake. I usually dose one hour after a meal and it seems to work fine. My morning dose is on an empty stomach with coffee so thats the dose I enjoy the most. Kind of like a kick start to the day.

First 2 weeks of taking it ( 26 months ago ) I realized that hydrating was imperative. So that's where the gallon jug came in to make sure I was following through and drinking it. That's all I drink. And coffee. 3 cups in the AM and a flavored fun one around 4PM. So 4 cups of coffee and a gallon of water and yes I pee a lot but it is clear and not dark yellow at all :ROFLMAO:

Honestly the last 2 years have been the healthiest of my entire life. ( I'm 63 ) I have only one daily BM with firm results. My appetite is better than ever. My depression and anxiety have vanished. I used to get frequent headaches and I haven't had one in forever. My weight is good, my home looks good ( mostly ) I don't sell my shit anymore, haven't seen a dealer or hung around with a user, my Mom trusts me again, I have money to pay my bills and a little extra, my animals and I are eating good where before I would always feed my animals but they got sub par processed corn crap. Life is fucking amazing. Not real sure I can attribute all that to kratom, but I am pretty sure it helped.

I know most people can't be satisfied with just a natural plant like kratom and wan't to get more bang for their buck. I did too. Chased that feeling all my adult life. Maybe it does just take getting older before anyone can really see how much of their life they wasted. When your younger it doesn't matter as much. if at all. We all walk on the edge until we fall off. Some of us get a second chance, some don't. Just realized I carried on replying to your post and all i wanted to do was comment on the importance of hydrating.:ROFLMAO: I blame it on the half joint I left in the ashtray yesterday.

Have a great weekend.
Your mom must be about 88! Well done! No really great post.

Love your routine! Don't believe you about the bowel movements but that's entirely your own... Business!

By the way I'm in that stage right now after swallowing 17 caps after sleeping late oh, I live on the Pacific coast of North America so that'll give anyone interested an idea of what time I woke up, as well as about a 3000km radius to my stash... wait where was I going with this? No yes I think I have a word for what it is we do in the morning. F I X ... it's a celebrated event that only happens once a day and yet it has nothing of the trauma of some poor soul waking up with not enough Fentanyl

Oh and by the way try ashwagandha and occasionally throw in triphala which you can get in any health food store the best brands are made in India, Pure Plant products, number one is for energy and a stool softener. Number two is a very gentle laxative, not at all like Senna for example. He will not be sitting on the pot cursing Darvocet(which you can't do anyway as propoxyphene doesn't exist anymore and was a shite drug anyway)

Sorry to go off topic but hey has anybody ever heard an indy band from the 90s.
Did gigs mostly in California Oregon and Washington. And had one of the best band names ever imo they were called:
Junk sick Dawn

She's 86 and can run circles around me sometimes. Her Mom lived to 92. Neither I may add ever did much more than aspirin for the occasional headache.

Thanks for the tips on the laxatives and stuff but I'm serious. Drug days were a mixture of horrible gastrointestinal issues. Not always but pretty rough. And definitely more than once a day. Now I eliminate and barely need one small square of tissue. And it slides right out without a single grunt. Next morning, same time same place the same. I'm lovin it. My gut has never been in such fine shape.

And yes, gotta love that fix in the AM and it damn sure is better than needing a Fentanyl fix. No thanks.

And I agree. Darvocet was a lame high and it gave me headaches. Some people used to give those big pink tablets away. And the bright orange ones. Sure wasn't hard to see one of those when you dropped it on the floor.

Sorry to go off topic but hey has anybody ever heard an indy band from the 90s.
Did gigs mostly in California Oregon and Washington. And had one of the best band names ever imo they were called:
Junk sick Dawn
I haven't sorry. Are they grunge ?