• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it's Naggers lol. Google "South Park Naggers" or "South Park Wheel of Fortune" :)

haha yeah seen it XD

Felt a bit nausous, DHC hit me pretty hard but seems to be leveling out and just a nice feeling now, still mild nausea, hoping i havent destroyed my liver lol.

Have you ever tried Pod tea, Mr Blonde? How does it differ to your basic codeine high? Just a lot stronger, or do the extra alkaloids give a different high?

i havent tried pod tea before, but i know for a fact its on a new level compaired to codeine :)

Niggers said:
Have you ever tried Pod tea, Mr Blonde? How does it differ to your basic codeine high? Just a lot stronger, or do the extra alkaloids give a different high?

Funny you ask that Niggers, because I have tried pod tea. :)

It lasts a hell of a lot longer and felt to me a lot stronger... I even nodded out quite a bit which I never do on codeine. The first time I did a bit too much, I felt great that day and night but the next morning was vomiting a lot!

If I had a choice I would do pods all the time rather then codeine, especially now with the new restrictions here, but since pods are hard to source in Australia I can't.

The other chemicals in it certainly do add to it, mainly the duration.

All in all Niggers, I recommend you try it. :D

I would love to, but the girlfriend is super-against drug (ab)use, so I'll have to wait til there's an opportunity to do it on the sly. I'm really looking forward to it though, been toying with the thought for a while now. I've been doing codeine every week or so for a while now, and not had any trouble with addiction. Do you think I'll have a problem with pods or is it all down to the individual?

To be honest Niggers, I believe it's all down to the individual. Of course stronger opioids carry a greater risk, but really it's up to you and how you handle it.

If you did use them and noticed it starting to become a problem, then you have to make the decision to stop and rethink your use if that's not a road you want to head down.

But I'm very self-destructive Niggers, so I honestly don't give a fuck and would love to be a pod addict. :D

I would be happy being an addict if I could afford it. Being a student sucks :(

^ Scared about the CWE? No need to be, it's very easy to do. :)

Did vyou have any specific question about it, things that you were worried about?

You could try doing a practice run so you can see what it's like and make yourself comfortable with the process.

Yeah man, there's honestly no need to be scared. I'll admit I was too the first time I tried it, was sure I was going to mess something up; but it is in fact so easy you couldn't mess it up if you tried.

Good luck, and as Mr Blonde said, everyone here is always happy to help with whatever you're unsure of.

Doxylamine Succinate in Cold Water Extraction ...

Hello,
I know it's been touched apon here and there ... but anymore info on this DS in a CWE would be appreciated ...
I did search around for an hour or so and funnily enough number 1 in the search was exactly what I searched for i.e. "Solubility of Doxylamin Succinate" from last month but it remains unanswered. Here is the link incase you would like to merge it here ;) :
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=499952

Now , I didn't read All the facts sheets but it seems that DS IS Highly soluble in water ... so I guess in doing a CWE with these particular tabs ...
(500mgParacetamol , 10mgCodeinePhosphate , 5.1mgDoxylamineSuccinate)
... as much DS will be extracted as Codeine? ...

If this is the case , How should I compensate for the DS&CP over the usual Codeine only extractions? ... I don't know much about this drug.
I read that an overdose of DS can result in some pretty terrible side-effects and although I don't plan to have a high dosage , my liver isn't great and like the Acetaminophen I want to keep it at a very safe level.
I also read that the Doxylamine is categorized as a "delirient" (not so pleasant?) ... seemingly used in "sleeping aids" ... So i guess the effects are going to be fairly sedating , possibly quite strong also , I wouldn't have ever taken this substance , at least not for many many years.

So yes , basically I would like to know more about this chemical ... and in relation to the CWE method alongside the Codeine. If I am content with say 12x10mg Codeine tabs for an extraction , what would be the effect of also combining 61.2mgs of DS? (12 tabs worth) ... this sounds like alot and if that is the case ... by how many tabs should I decrease this amount by to be safe yet still feel desired effects of sedation?

Thankyou , I'll leave it there lest I go on all day ... I may not do this tonight , probably just take 2 as I'm already sedate from a few beers and pipes. =D
Have severe Tooth/Ear/Head pain recently tho so I need to know as i cannot take so much damn APAP or any other potentially liver damaging substances :(

Cheers.

Hello,
I know it's been touched apon here and there ... but anymore info on this DS in a CWE would be appreciated ...
I did search around for an hour or so and funnily enough number 1 in the search was exactly what I searched for i.e. "Solubility of Doxylamin Succinate" from last month but it remains unanswered. Here is the link incase you would like to merge it here ;) :
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=499952

Now , I didn't read All the facts sheets but it seems that DS IS Highly soluble in water ... so I guess in doing a CWE with these particular tabs ...
(500mgParacetamol , 10mgCodeinePhosphate , 5.1mgDoxylamineSuccinate)
... as much DS will be extracted as Codeine? ...

If this is the case , How should I compensate for the DS&CP over the usual Codeine only extractions? ... I don't know much about this drug.
I read that an overdose of DS can result in some pretty terrible side-effects and although I don't plan to have a high dosage , my liver isn't great and like the Acetaminophen I want to keep it at a very safe level.
I also read that the Doxylamine is categorized as a "delirient" (not so pleasant?) ... seemingly used in "sleeping aids" ... So i guess the effects are going to be fairly sedating , possibly quite strong also , I wouldn't have ever taken this substance , at least not for many many years.

So yes , basically I would like to know more about this chemical ... and in relation to the CWE method alongside the Codeine. If I am content with say 12x10mg Codeine tabs for an extraction , what would be the effect of also combining 61.2mgs of DS? (12 tabs worth) ... this sounds like alot and if that is the case ... by how many tabs should I decrease this amount by to be safe yet still feel desired effects of sedation?

Thankyou , I'll leave it there lest I go on all day ... I may not do this tonight , probably just take 2 as I'm already sedate from a few beers and pipes. =D
Have severe Tooth/Ear/Head pain recently tho so I need to know as i cannot take so much damn APAP or any other potentially liver damaging substances :(

Cheers.

Unfortunately, you are correct that a CWE will not remove doxylamine. Basically those tabs are useless :( because it's not age to take a large amount of doxylamine with an opioid. If you didn't stop breathing, you wouldn't remember any of it because you'd pass out.

So, once codeine has been converted to morphine by CYP2D6; the morphine is then, for lack of a better term, 'broken down' (or maybe made inactive by?) CYP3A4. Is this correct?

The other day I took up to 416mg codeine (CWE'd 52 8mg pills so I'm talking approximates) which is about 30mg more than my usualy dose. Felt the awesome buzz kicking in really strong after about 20 minutes, stronger than usual in fact. Then suddenly, about 30 minutes after dosing, it went. Completely. Felt nothing at all and it didn't come back. Can anyone account for this? I had a glass of red wine 20 minutes before dosing, and took it on an empty stomach.

Unfortunately, you are correct that a CWE will not remove doxylamine. Basically those tabs are useless :( because it's not age to take a large amount of doxylamine with an opioid. If you didn't stop breathing, you wouldn't remember any of it because you'd pass out.
Thankyou for your reply,
I presume that is a typo and "age" means "safe" ;) no worries.

I'm glad I didn't try this last night as I woulda just done 8 tabs "just to be safe" and I think this may well have been bordering on the "dangerous" side of things ... especially because I'd already had a few beers.
Ended up just popping 3 (don't like much APAP ofc but It's not something I often take) and woah! 8o ... Well , for the first hour or so I was relieved of pain but didn't really think much of it , 2hrs later tho I was pretty much on the nod and it was still fairly early.
So yes , I think 8 tabs CWE'd woulda totally kicked my arse if I had tried it ... if not indeed something more serious than simply passing out cold for a few hours.

In the name of harm-minimization I'd reckon that one should be Very Careful with any tabs containing Doxylamine. It was certainly more potent than i was expecting , and avoiding alcohol is probably the way to go. 8)
That said ... given my persistant pain I will still have to take a few of these so I'm yet to see what sort of tolerance will be built by a daily ration ... research continues for now.

Cheers.

P.s. I also read that DS has a half-life of around 9 hours in the system ... and as I read somewhere , this makes sense for a drug that is used as a sleeping aid as well as a calmative ... but it sure does leave you "groggy" the next day ... seemingly even in relatively small doses. Just tought I'd mention that.

So, once codeine has been converted to morphine by CYP2D6; the morphine is then, for lack of a better term, 'broken down' (or maybe made inactive by?) CYP3A4. Is this correct?

The other day I took up to 416mg codeine (CWE'd 52 8mg pills so I'm talking approximates) which is about 30mg more than my usualy dose. Felt the awesome buzz kicking in really strong after about 20 minutes, stronger than usual in fact. Then suddenly, about 30 minutes after dosing, it went. Completely. Felt nothing at all and it didn't come back. Can anyone account for this? I had a glass of red wine 20 minutes before dosing, and took it on an empty stomach.

Let me just add a few things to this last post as I was in a rush to get out.

I have noticed a gradual decline in the duration of my codeine highs; however the length mentioned in my previous post is just ridiculous. They used to be quite strong for around 4 hours. The past month or so it's gone down to around 2 hours, then tapering off over another hour or so. I'm assuming, for some reason or another, my CYP3A4 is becoming more active?
On the good ol' CYP450 Inducers, Inhibitors and Substrates Chart, what is the easiest to obtain (read: around the house/supermarket/non-presciption/doesn't incite scrutiny from the pharmacist) and best inhibitor for 3A4 when taking codeine? I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that Grapefruit Juice has a negative effect on the conversion of codeine to morphine, even though it's not on the list of CYP2D6 inhibitors. Any thoughts?

Cheers.

Thankyou for your reply,
I presume that is a typo and "age" means "safe" ;) no worries.

Yes, sorry about that! Posted from my phone and didn't notice that it auto-corrected.

Glad you didn't take them all, but are you aware of the interaction between alcohol and acetaminophen? Remember to never combine the two and never take acetaminophen the day after drinking at least. It's a liver-toxic combination.

Tolerance will also build quickly, from the opioid and doxylamine. I took doxylamine for sleep for a period of time and found I could only use it for 3-5 days (while increasing dosages) before it wouldn't work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.