• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction New! - Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use search engine.

Search for CWE Mega Thread, it's also in the OD Directory.

Is this win?

just wanted to drop this pic on u fools. this is about 2500 mg of tylenol filtered out of 5 hydrocodone 5mg/500mg (APAP) tabs.

NSFW:
4601903078_d192efc4fa_b.jpg

gross...

just extract with regular water and then add your own drink mix after the filtration /before you drink it. Using those enriched waters may interfere with the ability for the opiates to dissolve in the liquid if it is already saturated with vitamins and sugars.

Just get some powdered drink mix and add to it before you drink it.

If one simply does'nt breath through their nose, and quickly follows each swig with a good chaser... they could probably drink a cup of snail-piss.
I do!:\

Yes, perhaps the 1st indication of an O.D. of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) is tinnitus- a ringing in the ears which may not go away for a long time & is quite awful.
Its remarkable how LITTLE water will dissolve codeine. Theoretically, 1,000mg of codeine phosphate will completely dissolve in 0.7ml of water at 21C (about 67-68F)- less than a thimble's worth of H2O.
The same amount of acetaminophen- 1,000mg at 21C- will require approx. 150ml to completely dissolve. And 1g of aspirin needs about 300ml to dissolve at 21C.

As for TEMERATURE, a change of 10C, in this instance- an increase to 31C will look like this:
1g codeine phosphate dissolves in 2.3ml/ 1g acetaminophen dissolves in ~70ml/ and one gram of aspirin will totally dissolve in roughly 100ml.

Finally, MOST Aspirin deaths are NOT 'Acute' from a single massive deadlyl dose (2% mortality). Instead, more common & lethal is 'Chronic' overdose. The insideous, slow accumulation over time of many 'higher than normal doses'...
Good luck, CWEs'. And May the Force Be With You.

Last edited:
If one simply does'nt breath through their nose, and quickly follows each swig with a good chaser... they could probably drink a cup of snail-piss.
I do!:\

I usually just dump it in some juice, but the poster I quoted was asking if they could use propel which is a vitamin enriched water sold in the United states. I do not know if the vitamins would effect the ability for the opiates to dissolve. Like how much substance can a water ml of water hold? at what point will it no longer hold any more substance and cause a precipitate to form?

Thanks for the Epic Thread everyone ... sure have learned alot over the last few days.
I only first heard about this CWE method a couple of years ago and didn't pay much mind to it at the time ... but given certain stressful circumstances lately and an amount of pain I was starting to get 'pain medicine' ... primarily for the codeine as I detest paracetamol (in fact I dislike most pharmaceutical drugs and have to watch my liver ... opiates however , I like but have never had the 'resources' to get much help in that area :( )

SO that's where this thread came in very very handy ... I checked some other sites for info also but then spent a good part of the last 3 days reading over this one and a few other BL threads (2/3rds thru the potentiation one atm)
I admit I was fairly clueless as to how much paracetamol (APAP) was toxic even though I knew eating a packet of 24 could kill ya. There has been times when I've taken 6-10 10/500 type tablets (not good times) ... and It was not ofc for the APAP. These times were fairly far and few between though and altho my liver struggles a little I'm by no means on deaths door ;)

Anyway , back to the CWE ... first time a while ago I tried but with no research and only 4 tablets of 12.5/500 (Cod/APAP)... now I know why I was slightly dissapointed but hey , all in the name of science I guess. They ofc could have been taken orally. Now in the last few weeks I've had a bit more of a dabble. 12.5/500's are hard to get now (Oz - Ironically I wanted to start doing this again right when the drug was 'rescheduled' , bloody hell! :!) ... but 10/500 is common , sometimes 8/500's ... I've tried a few different brands now and have noticed that some end up cloudier than others (it's noticable even before filtration).

I basically use the same method as the first 2 original posts and have taken a few hints from others info ...

1. Crush Tabs - I've no mortar n Pestle so fold tabs into a pocket of clean paper and gently pulverize with a hammer (or rock , whatever ya got) ... doesn't stick to the paper and easily poured from the fold.

2. Put in a Glass - as mentioned a measuring jug with spout would be handy , but a glass or jar is fine and in glass you can see the seperation.

3. Cover with COLD water , Stir and put in Fridge - I payed close attention to this point , this time of year the tap water is quite cold so I use that then put it in the fridge (freezer coz my freezer is tiny and would be about 4dC) ... when I say "cover" with water , I find that about equals 5mls of water per tab so 10 tabs is about 50mls , maybe slightly less.
I'm sure room temp water works fine for the extraction but best to keep it cold if the APAP doesn't like dissolving at cooler temps and the codeine does , imo.

4. After 10-15 mintues take from the Fridge - The solution is distinctly seperated with much of the solid APAP settled at the bottom and at that temperature with little water very little Paracetamol should have dissolved into the solution.

5. Put filter into another Glass - I've never even seen a coffee filter tbh , I use a folded peice of Muslin cloth (for better filtering can put double paper towl inside this) , I'm sure a finer stitch dress shirt would work even better , coffee filters sound good or even lab-grade filters. If your anything like me you might have to improvise. I for one wouldn't want to wait an hour for something to filter most of the time ... BUT , if I were doing CWE with many pills at once (say over 20) i'd consider better filtering , for now with 8-12 tabs a cloth is good enough for me. (Note : definatly pre-soak filters , great tip)

6. Let it drip for a few minutes then Squeeze - Cloth wont tear so thats cool but it does make it a bit more cloudy ... what I've been doing is just pouring off the water with very little APAP into the filter letting it drip for clear extract ... then I do another wash and leave for 5 minutes to separate and repeat and then squeeze remaining moisture out , so a 1/2 clear solution and then a cloudier one makes a semi-cloudy one. Finally , I also just rinse a small amount of water thru the filter cloth to get any extra out and slightly dilute the bitter solution ... even after all that I'm only drinking around 50-80mls of liquid.

Then drink and wait ... and enjoy.
A good ganja hit , especially around 15-20mins into it is ofc highly recommended. =D

I CWE'd 11 tabs about 2 hrs ago and has taken me ages to write this lol ... but they were only 8/500's , stayed quite cloudy when seperated and didn't taste as bitter as the 10/500's ... Not great , but I sure feel a whole lot better.
Well then ... there's my bit of input based on what i've learnt in recent times , thanx again everyone for all the info. My liver will be alot happier no doubt. I'm sure I'm doing this fairly well but comments are welcomed all the same.
Cheers,

{-- Umbo --}

I've read on Wikipedia that aspirin, tylenol etc are to blame for rebound pain, but narcotics are not. So what would happen to one's migraines and rebound migraines if you took all the tylenol out of the equation?
Thanks for the cold water extraction info.

p.s. I've found that iced tea is the best chaser, way better than juice or soda of any kind.

^ Where on wikipedia did you read that? I don't see why opioids would not cause rebound pain, especially in WD.

I've read on Wikipedia that aspirin, tylenol etc are to blame for rebound pain, but narcotics are not. So what would happen to one's migraines and rebound migraines if you took all the tylenol out of the equation?
Thanks for the cold water extraction info.

p.s. I've found that iced tea is the best chaser, way better than juice or soda of any kind.

^ Where on wikipedia did you read that? I don't see why opioids would not cause rebound pain, especially in WD.

Yes you can have rebound pain if you take ibuprofen everyday for ten days. That is not to say that ALL of the rebound pain from combination products is solely from the OTC pain medications that are being mixed with the opiates. Opiates also cause rebound pain, however it is much worse with opiates.

Does anyone only do one cwe on the pills when using 30+ pills? I always do it twice since I started using 40 pills as one wash just doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Anyone else have to do two or does just one work for you? (please include the amount and type of pills you use)

^ Well Niggers, I have to use around 120 10mg codeine pills to get high, I separate the stuff into two glasses and filter it into the one, rinsing the shirt in between of course. :)

Wow. That must take years to prepare, no? I'm just getting tired of it taking so long to do a cwe. It usually goes through the shirt in about 40 minutes, but it takes about an hour for 70ml to go through the coffee filter. It comes out pretty clear if I just leave it to go through the shirt on it's own, but when I squeeze the shirt to get every last drop out it needs to go through a coffee filter too. Would be nice if the quick and easy method did anything for me, but I just don't see to feel anything doing one wash of the pills :(

I don't use a coffee filter. I have a reckless disregard for my own life, but I'm not ready to die yet so I use the shirt and squeeze it to hasten the process.

The pills all dissolve pretty quick so takes me 5-10 minutes to do the whole thing.

^ Niggers is going through a coffee filter after the shirt as well though. A lot of people do it, though it should be quicker I thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.