• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

Regarding 3FA i have some of that apparently old (where have the days gone by?) but real batch. I must say that i found it more fun than 2fa, 2fma (which i consider more functional, harder to reach actual euphoria), but less so than 4fa. Actually i thought it had no serotoninergic activity because it felt so much like a straight up amphetamine. Now the problem i have woth it is that it always made me feel sick / flu like symltoms for a cpuple of days after use. Every time. No matter if it was taken orally or insufflated. So my sample from long ago is still only half gone. I did find it more conductive to sexytimes, increasing hornyness but not to the level of 4fa.

Regarding 3fpm, anyone know how i could wash the powder? I have a feeling mine is cut, since i have very little of the effects others describe despite repeated attempts and various roas.

Interesting, thanks. Is the 3FA vapable do you know?

Regarding the 3FPM, I wouldn't know how to wash it I'm afraid, but have you tried vaping that? That's the main ROA I use and is the best IME - though I've not tried IVing it, which is meant to be pretty awesome.

If i remember right none of the flourinated amphetamines vape well, or may turn toxic/dangerous when smoked. But i cant back that up atm, though a simple seafch of vping 4fa or 2fa leads to few threads. I imagine 3fa is the same. Still if i were you i would at least try it, especially if yoh like say stims over empathogens.

Ive tried vaping 3fpm. But im not sure i got the skill down or if it is the product or smth. It is nice but nowhere near the euphoria horniness or stimulation of amphetamine oral or nasal. I didnt even get the rush many speak of. And im pretty sure im not burning it and the source is a clearnet reputable vendor... the only appare tly better vaping experiences ive had with it were when i used the recrystalized powder inside a straw i used to try ro vape. So i guess that was as pure as it gets but hardly seems the most efficient way to do it