• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides "Needlepoint" LSD and other bollocks

And I remember how impossible it was to even roll a joint or do anything of import without great struggle, and you would be almost incapable of effective communication with others around you, and often didn't even try to talk if you could avoid it. And of course, you would do anything you could to avoid having to confront or speak to people who were not tripping.
Lol. Weed is so damned annoying to figure out when deep in the acid trip. The doses used to be stronger just back in the late aughts/early 2010s. God I used to be crawling. Either I dose a lot lower now intentionally (part of it, I was a three tabs kinda kid but a one tab adult) or acid is indeed less potently laid; probably both.

Of course, my early trips were with some definitely good acid. Always laid fresh, white on white. My roommate was tied into the local head scene and once he moved out we stopped getting as good/strong of acid. When I had to source it from the rave-going types for my group the intensity dropped. It seems like the dosage is really dependent on what kinda scene you're in.

I might have said this already…but anyway…I usually acquIre LSD in a minimum quantity of 50 tabs all torn as a single piece from a sheet. I’ve maybe dealt with 6 vendors exclusively selling LSD in Germany, the US, and Australia.

What I’ve noticed, tripping an average of once a week for the last two years, is that regardless of some claims to be 200 ug or even once 350 ug just about everything I’ve acquired seems dosed the same - which I presume to be around 100 ug.

One tab delivers all the shits and giggles you could ask for but still leaves you standing. Two tabs delivers something with real emotional depth as part of the experience. Three tabs inevitably involves serious doubts about your judgement at about an hour in and settles into some challenges holding your ego and sense of self together.

Given the general commonality of the dose/experience across multiple vendors/designs etc I’m pretty confident they are all quality LSD-25.

However, despite the general commonality of the experience, I often find that different tabs from the same sheet give really different psychedelic and emotional dimensions to the trip. Sometimes to the extent that you’d suspect different drugs.

For example, sometimes there is a real bodyload on the way up and sometimes not. Sometimes it delivers a really affirming sense of my own beautiful and wonderous personality/character and sometimes it just opens up a giant can of self-doubt and insecurity. Sometimes there is quite overwhelming synaesthesia and sometimes there is no perceptible difference to the way I experience sound/music.

But that’s just the unpredicatable nature of LSD I guess.

For sure. I can say that I have encountered many, many tabs in the past that would completely annihilate this whole idea of "taking a ten strip" like it was nothing, even with a decent tolerance, as you would have your ass handed to you. I recall that as a general rule, we expected to get fire because it was what we routinely got, and you would never just drop a pile of tabs before knowing what you were dealing with. Ever. Most people that I knew were 1 to 2 tab type of folks, and even they reported very heavy experiences. And this was not a small sample size, as many people in our circles back then were all taking the same L. I was more of a heroic dose type dude, who would push to 3 or 4, which was literally like going to another dimension and bearing witness to things I cannot describe here. And I kept a very high tolerance for a long time and tripped multiple times per week rather often. But even I knew that you just do not jump in the pond with new tabs until you knew damn well just how potent they were. Even with tolerance, I had no problem at all getting to the magical places over and over again.

So yeah...If you lived through the 80s scene, the very idea of taking a "10 strip" would be absolutely incomprehensible to anyone who was used to the doses floating around back then. And no, I am not romanticizing it; the L was that impressive and consistent, as in, some people were struggling with a tab and a half or two at times. Even I, when doubling up the next day with an obviously high tolerance might do 3 on Friday night, and 6 or so on Saturday, with generally killer results, though I do not recommend it for most people. So yes, indeed. The L that was making the rounds back then was nothing to joke around with.

There were the occasional "lesser" tabs here and there, but by and large, most people were having rather epic experiences with 2 or 3 tabs, that in retrospect, were likely actually mic'd at about 100 ugs per tab or so. And yes...taking 3 of those tabs rendered you unable to speak while trying to make sense of what was happening, feeling completely immersed in a psychedelic bath, and had you having OEVs that completely replaced consensus reality to the point where you were looking through a wall of color and geometry, and at times, wondering if you'd ever be "normal" again, as it were. And I remember how impossible it was to even roll a joint or do anything of import without great struggle, and you would be almost incapable of effective communication with others around you, and often didn't even try to talk if you could avoid it. And of course, you would do anything you could to avoid having to confront or speak to people who were not tripping.
My first LSD experience was with a very high mic'd dose of black windowpane gelatin in the late 1990s. It was exactly as you describe with visuals so intense it was almost impossible to see, out of body experiences, etc. Everyone that I knew who took these black windowpane acid said it was super strong at just one dose. The girl who shared it with me said she had an out of body experience while on this LSD the night before and was in her car and thankfully not driving.

I was 16 and it was so strong and life changing, and I assumed that all LSD was so super strong. I did not take LSD until I had graduated highschool and became an adult, and I had eaten a large dose of Psilocybin mushrooms. I tried LSD at moderate, and lower doses to see what it was like.

However, despite the general commonality of the experience, I often find that different tabs from the same sheet give really different psychedelic and emotional dimensions to the trip. Sometimes to the extent that you’d suspect different drugs.

For example, sometimes there is a real bodyload on the way up and sometimes not. Sometimes it delivers a really affirming sense of my own beautiful and wonderous personality/character and sometimes it just opens up a giant can of self-doubt and insecurity. Sometimes there is quite overwhelming synaesthesia and sometimes there is no perceptible difference to the way I experience sound/music.

It's possible the sheets you've had were unevenly dosed. This happens as the result of poor technique, particularly when someone attempts to dip a sheet of blotter into a solution and then hang it to drip-dry – the LSD solution may drip and evaporate unevenly such that one side of a sheet might be particularly powerful while the other sheet is particularly weak, or just general patches of potency. The correct way is with a graduated syringe, first doing each column on the sheet in an even amount x number of columns, then doing each row by y number of rows. This results in a criss-cross pattern of LSD solution on each hit that tends to soak evenly and provide a remarkably low fault tolerance.

I think individual difference in dose potency can make a really big difference. Also, I think impurities such as nor-LSD, lumi-LSD, iso-LSD, etc., while found not to be psychoactive in the traditional sense, these compounds still affect the peripheral nervous system, and I think there's an entourage of effects action from this that can have a sort of flavoring effect on the qualitative experience. I also think that quality degradation due to poor handling and/or accidental exposure to light (especially UV light), heat, and/or atmospheric moisture can play a big role in this as well.

I might have said this already…but anyway…I usually acquIre LSD in a minimum quantity of 50 tabs all torn as a single piece from a sheet. I’ve maybe dealt with 6 vendors exclusively selling LSD in Germany, the US, and Australia.

What I’ve noticed, tripping an average of once a week for the last two years, is that regardless of some claims to be 200 ug or even once 350 ug just about everything I’ve acquired seems dosed the same - which I presume to be around 100 ug.

One tab delivers all the shits and giggles you could ask for but still leaves you standing. Two tabs delivers something with real emotional depth as part of the experience. Three tabs inevitably involves serious doubts about your judgement at about an hour in and settles into some challenges holding your ego and sense of self together.

Given the general commonality of the dose/experience across multiple vendors/designs etc I’m pretty confident they are all quality LSD-25.

You are right that most legit tabs are usually in the 100ug range.
Its usually the sweetspot for profit when doing bigger batches.
And strong enough to be passed as a dose.
1gram of xtal will be around 10k hits of 100ug.

However there has been many batches well over that.
The aztec crystal tabs came in 100/150/200.
Same big blotters but different prints.
Another very big batch was the dalai lamas around 10years ago.
They were sold as being 3-350ug, however labs showed around 200ug.