• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NEEDLE exchange / SYRINGE discussion thread

West Palm Beach, Fl...

I didnt bother reading ALL those damn pages, so Im just gonna ask here, is there any needle exchanges in the West Palm Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale / and/or Miami area???

Its hard as hell to buy them from Walgreens and shit like that! I need some fresh works ASAP, someone please help!!!

i am not sure at west palm but i know when i lived in brooksville never had a problem at wal greens or anywhere else, i figured in Florida it is legal

Needle exchanges in North America

i live in uk and have access to clean needles swabs amp cutters barrels 1ml 3ml 5ml from my local needle exchange which is confidential there so harm reduction is in place is this the same in north america?

^ It varies from state to state I think, in some places it is very hard to get them which is why we allow sources for needles and filters to be posted on here.

Since this question is about North America, I will move this to North and South American Drug Discussion.

OD===>NSADD

Yes, there are confidential needle exchanges in the north eastern united states but it depends on which state you are visiting and the local laws. Many state governments have passed laws legalizing the purchase of needles without an rx.

I wonder if theres any needle exchange programs here on Long Island? I personally am scared shitless too IV (like i pass out at the doctors, pretty ridiculous) but I have quite a few friends who do and one impaticular who harley gets new needles =/

Wow,Im shocked at how hard it seems for some to obtain needles in the US.There are 3 Needle exchanges within walking distance of my house,and they dont ask any questions except for what you want/need.America has Really Anal Nazi-Like Drug policies.

God, I wish my state had something like that! Seems most of America prefers infectious diseases to be spread. Great that you got all that though!

yyaah, in America we prefer to let the disease spread then make lots of $ "treating"/suppressing the disease as opposed to curing it early where a lil $ can be made. God bless capitalism!

I was wonderin bout a trip o the access exchange in newark. Did you hit the place they list on central? Im trying to get there soon.

First and Central guys, the entrance is slightly hidden so if need be ask one of the locals & you should end across from the big sign that says "DRUGS!". There's a security guard sitting inside so dont get freaked out he's ah P0 & peace, he cant do anything/wont bite cha.

Ah-haa last time i wondered through there one of the older workers stated its "like i fell out of a cartoon". Understandably, im usually wide eyed like ah kid in a candy store at the site of all those turnikits, cooker caps & the ever so beautiful 1cc's etc. Although they usually have to restock after i blow through its still a fun experience & one you will not regret.

They taught me something nice my first time ill share with all you speedballers & H IVers.

DONT USE THE SAME NEEDLE TWICE!!!!!

Frosty - this thread was a great read. Kind of reminded me of a "class trip" back in the old days, or show and tell after your parents took you on a summer vacation. Keep up the good research!

FC

I've been tossing the idea back and forth in my head about going to the exchange for the past two months, problem is its like 5 miles away and no car...No bus lines that are close enough either. But after seeing these delightful pictures I think its about time to lace up my runnin' shoes!

Yeah I never realized just how big this thing is to some people till this thread. Over hear in Aus getting needles isn't a problem at all. Go to any hospital and they just slide a box of about 100 or so of what ever type you want or you can just go to a chemist and buy them.

It's good to see the US is finally catching up with the rest of the world when it comes to HR with drugs.

NJ & Syringes

I appears as just recently within the last month or so the online suppliers for syringes are now not shipping to NJ without a perscription. Most vendors I have used in the past are doing this and no I can't find one. I thoguht I found one yesterday and paid for overnighting just to wake up this morning to an email saying I need to send them my perscription. Uggh. I work for the needle exchange is not an option as they are noly open during working hours and not on weekends. I mgkiht be forced to take a few hour drive into NY area just to get clean works. Kind on in a panic as I used my last clean rig this morning. Anyone else notice issues with ionline vendors bein g mroe strict recently?

^ I think it was a way better move on your part to hit up the exchange. Fuck driving all the way to NY to buy some rigs when you get them free here, On top of that you get your access card.

Yea man, bounced out of work and went to the exchange. They hooked me up with everything. Thanks for giving me the info. Good luck this week.