• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NEEDLE exchange / SYRINGE discussion thread

This is an old thread. I'm going to move it over to the appropriate regional forum but I can't promise it will stay open..

BDD --> North American Social/Drug Discussion

still to scared to use a needle, dont know if ill ever be able to use one

im sure its a more intence high tho

Last edited by a moderator:
The Needle Exchange in Chicago is pretty lenient when it comes to not having Needles to Exchange. Especially if you have your Needle Exchange Card which is suppose to exempt you from being held accountable by Law (in IL) for having Drug Paraphernalia (Needles).

The Needle Exchange has a Van that goes around daily to pre-determined locations, so its pretty convenient. They also have employees on call by Cell Phone that will meet you at a desired location closest to you. They will then supply you with whatever you need. A couple times "the guy" gave me 500 needles (5 boxes) and three bags full of cups, cottons, water, stapes, alcohol and condoms. It's a excellent service and it's FREE.

Checkout: www.anypositivechange.org

Last edited:
Woah I didn't know they do the van thing I thought that was just a myth. If I had 500 needles I would probably just start leaving them in weird places to scare people.

The most bomb ass needle exchange

Jersey City — Hyacinth AIDS Foundation Drop-in Center, 492 Communipaw Avenue. Monday, Tuesday, Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Wednesday and Thursday 12:00 – 8:00 pm.

Also NYC has a lot of 'portable' exchanges that post up at different spots throughout the week. SOme are big busses like those huge RV camper things converted to be little medical facilities,. They have like rapid hiv testing all tha tshit and a little exhcnage goin on.

The Brooklyn Aids Task Force does an exchange. I think they work with the portable places, but they have offices as well. I passed by one and saw they had like drop-off boxes for used syringes, kinda like postal boxes that you open and can't reach in, then when you close it the stuff falls to the bottom. If you do the google street view for the one on Bergen Street you'll see what I'm talking about. The addresses are listed on the site.

Last edited:
Went to the needle exchange in northampton ma recently, I couldnt believe how easy it was.... went in they showed me around, they legit have like 20-30 different setups of pins as well as any type of other paraphenalia u can think of..... they dont ask for any type of personal information that you cant make up they dont take an ID, the only thing is that it is DIRECTLY across the street from the police station, but it is in a big building unmarked with alot of other organizations... was scared to go there but money was tight and pins were getting low... they gave me 50 and said when I come back they will give me a hundred

In the dfw area I go to Walmart to buy syringes. Never had an issue with the workers there. I even had a junkie friend who has been using for years afraid to buy syringes from pharmacies till I said I'd go in and try to buy a pack.

I am not sure if it has been posted here yet, but HERE is the list for Needle Exchange locations in New York.

Anyone know of a needle exchange in south jersey? I can't travel to newark or paterson, that's a little too far.
I've heard camden has one and I tried to look it up online but couldn't find anything.
Any help would be appreciated.

I may have to go to AC if I can't find the one in camden.
Nobody knows where the one in camden is? Shoot me a PM if it's "private"

So I'm going to try the needle exchange today, I've been overusing my current points and I really should get some clean equipment. I feel pretty awkward in most new experience I go at alone, so this one seems rather daunting. Any advice?

Also cops don't post up and watch who goes in and out to try and catch them later, do they? My car isn't the most inconspicuous..