NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I would agree most of the time.

I was at a party in high school where this redneck showed up and pulled out a shotgun and chambered a round. A Mexican responded by calmly walking to his car and pulling out a fully auto AK and shooting 30 rounds in the air before putting in another clip. The redneck left pretty damn fast.

I was talking about legal guns....
Because if we are talking about illegal guns than I would go with a UZI with an open bolt

OK so in a fantasy world where we could have anything legally, what would be your gun of choice. Personally I've always like the Steyr AUG

NSFW:
aug20b.gif

Gotta love the bull pup

OOH! walked into gun talk! Yeah I had a 92fs a few years ago, was an awesome gun. I want to get a baretta 96fs next. Same amazing gun but .40 cal instead of a 9mm. .40 cal is 10.2mm id I remember correctly. %) I'm also in the process of getting my permit. I already passed my course (took it in mass so I'm technically eligible to get it there too) all I have to do is pay the PD, wait for my background check to come back, and get fingerprinted by the state and I'm all set...

That, a mossberg 590a1, a mosin nagant, an ak47, and a .454 alaskan casaull (or maybe a judge which does .45acp .454 casaull, and 410 shot shells) and I would be completely content to take on anything imaginable.

from what i understand, most if not all states have a law that says if someone is breaking into your house, you have full rights to do anything in your power to make him stop... including shooting his ass dead. if you're outside your home, you have to either try to escape yourself or give the other guy a chance to flee before going ham on that sumbitch.

except in florida, where apparently bening black in a gated community is enough for you to get shot.

that is not fully true..just look at this article thats been the talk of chicago the last few days

Homeowner, 80, charged in shooting of burglar: 'Unjust that I can't protect me'
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...glewood-both-charged-20120326,0,3175723.story

so he cant defend himself or his property when someone breaks in all because he has a previous weapons arrest from 1968 and 1994

That law you guys are talking about I believe is called Castle Doctrine....

From Wikipedia:
A Castle Doctrine (also known as a Castle Law or a Defense of Habitation Law) is an American legal doctrine that designates a person's abode (or, in some states, any place legally occupied, such as a car or place of work) as a place in which the person has certain protections and immunities and may in certain circumstances attack an intruder without becoming liable to prosecution.[1] Typically deadly force is considered justified, and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to himself or another".[1] The doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but a set of principles which is incorporated in some form in the law of most states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

I was talking about legal guns....
Because if we are talking about illegal guns than I would go with a UZI with an open bolt

The AK was completely legally. You can have fully automatic weapons with a Class 3 license.

One of the baddest guns I ever shot was a LE issued Colt M4 with armor piercing rounds.

what the fuck is up,stranger???

how the hell are you?

social just isn't the same without you...of course i disappear regularly still!
love your guts,girl!!

hey fellas...i felt bad that i had nothing to contribute to the current discussion. so i found this...

20110819_03.jpg

where the fuck is memphis????

Haii skillz!! *huge plurry hugs* I love your guts too and missed you tons! Get on aim sometime so we can catch the fuck up, girl! <3

Yo JB, just wanted to say hello to my social friends. Due to the assinine shit that took place back in september I had to vamoose for awhile (or else I could have added homicide to my resume). How are you man?

from what i understand, most if not all states have a law that says if someone is breaking into your house, you have full rights to do anything in your power to make him stop... including shooting his ass dead.

Friend of mine (ex neighbor) is in jail for putting a fist full of buckshot through a man who broke into his home. He waited at the edge of his bed with his pump loaded, when the intruder opened his bedroom door, he shot once. Killed the dude.

He is now in jail for murder. This is in NH, a pretty open, protect yourself type of state. No seatbelt laws, easy to acquire a permit for rifles, easy to get a concealment permit, guns allowed in courtrooms and on campuses, etc.

^^ he'da walked free down here n texas for that shit

not really into assualt riffles or the like but it has been awhile since i have gone to the gun range, i would like to go n shoot some trap and take my girl out, i promsed her i would take her out to shoot a long time ago but the range i used to go to closed down n they were kool cuz if your brought your own pigeons they wouldnt charge you to use thier facilities but maybe that has somethign to do with them not making money n closing down, i dunno

so how ya'll doing?

enjoying spring? man its fuckin beautiful around these parts, was gonna go out n take pics n the blue bonnets n indian paint but didnt get the chance the other day, might do it tom. tho.

Holy shit it's PFF

Whats up home girl?

Btw my gun of choice:
NSFW:
Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Only problem is it clears out the extended mag so quickly it's hard to pace bullets unless it's set to single shot. Also, the muffler doesn't work for shit.

Chainer!! *hugz*

I'm a New Hampshire resident again (and a happy, but scared, homeowner again too!!)

I want a gun. I'm going to be saving up for a .357, I think it will be just as good as a welcome mat for anyone who sees my place as a good place to break and enter into. "Say hello to my little friend"

^ Don't get a .357, just get a very basic semi automatic .22 pistol made by Browning or Ruger. There will be no recoil hardly compared to the .357.

Chainer, is that a Mac 11? My buddy has one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.