NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^holy fuck! I don't even know how to respond to that. do you know anymore about this,wiggi? like are the police SURE it was self inflicted? a chainsaw just seems a bit heavy duty for a way to check out. fuck!

I admit I am not done backtracking social to catch up on everyone,I am trying!

wiggi,how are you doing?

Jesus Christ...that poor woman. That's an awful way to go.

Also, some heartless commenter said the following: "this woman meant it, unlike those who swallow a few pills and call every one they know." Really now? I wish people would have the sense to shut the fuck up about shit they know nothing about.

Now that lady shows some commitment and follow through. At the same time she could have at last put some plastic down or something. Its bad enough finding a body.

Its fucking cold out. Man I can't wait for summer.

Now that lady shows some commitment and follow through. At the same time she could have at last put some plastic down or something. Its bad enough finding a body.

Lol that's probably why she did it. Like "Fuck you all, I'm gone forever AND I left you a huge fucking mess to clean up. Deal with that. Sorry now?"

Not really funny to joke about someone's suicide, but damn that's one hell of a way to do it. That other poster may have been insensitive, but there was some validity there. There's no going back from that, no being rescued and brought to the hospital and being revived after a run in with a chainsaw... That's called making sure you get the job done.

RWOT,Jb...wut's gut with you guys?

I need a new PS3 game Jb-throw some good ones at me. I am like 60% done w/ Uncharted 3,still playing in beginnings of Borderlands bc of uncharted but i love and it and reserved my copy of borderlands 2 already. I went in for a fucking Sims game-Sims 3 w/ pets-idc,I loved the original sims,i don't need all those disco versions and party versions but the guy2gamestop said the pets addition was a great fun game-no battles and shit,just a chill out game. well they didn't have it so he recommended Valkyria Chronicles which I hated 5 days ago when I bought it but I read up on it,watched some gameplay vids and decided to try it again. it carries a very high rating across the board as far as ratings from diff sites. ever play?

idk what I want-just smthing different from FPS...i need a GREAT RPG. those were always my favs. I miss portal 2. once i finished,i tried to play the 1st one and it sucked.

so this should prob be a PM or in gaming,i just felt like socializing here for a while.
memphis been around on the reg?

I'm playing dark souls right now. If you like an rpg and most importantly a challenge them I recommend it. On the back of the cover it says "prepare to die" and they aren't kidding. You die a lot which is somehow refreshing to me.

If you missed uncharted 2, you must play it. Uncharted 2 is even better than 3 IMO. I mean 3 is a great game but 2 is in my top 3 of all time.

don't open me up for frowned upon humor bc I know a couple of songs about chainsaws,or a reference to chainsaws.i could get myself in trouble w/ what would "appear" to be cold,heartless comments,but are really just shit that is funny for the sake of humor!and fuck me if i got on a roll .
It really is fucked up. and I would never make fun of a person who committed suicide...but "chainsaw charlie" is funny.=D

wuts gut witchu,Welderman?

i was reading about dark souls.it looks pretty fucking awesome. i think i'll take this valkyria chronicles back-i have 7 days,til wed to return it. i'll put that towards dark souls. and i already have the uncharted/uncharted2 duo on my list-used combo games are fucking awesome and inexpensive. it's funny,I feel like I am missing out on all the fun w/ uncharted 3 bc i had never played the series. oh-i want a new CoD...give me the best one for single player action. ratings say from best to worst is:
CoD4:MW 9.1
MW2 8.8
CoD:Black Ops 7.7
MW3 7.1

you told me once what the best on was but i can't find that notebook...had to start a new one for my games.

one more question...strategy guides/ walkthroughs.....what are your thoughts? do you use them?

the thing i hate about cops is how they think they are above the laws they inforce

i got pulled over one time for not usng my turn signal by a cop with one headlight..i endd up geting it thrown out cause i showed the picture of the cop with one head light and said if i get pulled over and ticketed for no turn signal i want him pulled over and ticketed for the one head ligjt and the judged agreed

Ya Skillz, I use guides sometimes and other times I'll just look up a video if I'm stuck. IGN has free guides online and they're usually pretty good too. Unless you're the type of person that beats the same game over and over then you should use a guide especially with an rpg..
I mean I don't follow them to the letter but if I get stuck or if I want a nice weapon or something then I usually just look it up.

I guess it depends on what you want from a game. I don't mind puzzles but I wasn't a big fan of the uncharted 3 ones so I pretty much just look em up as I got to em.

Last edited:
Apparently someone committed suicide by chainsaw.

That had to be a murder. I can’t imagine that someone would decide to kill themselves in that manner. No one would slit their own throat, with a chainsaw. That’s like weed-eating your-self to death. It’ll work, but why? I guess people are crazy.

the thing i hate about cops is how they think they are above the laws they inforce

i got pulled over one time for not usng my turn signal by a cop with one headlight..i endd up geting it thrown out cause i showed the picture of the cop with one head light and said if i get pulled over and ticketed for no turn signal i want him pulled over and ticketed for the one head ligjt and the judged agreed

At this shit restaurant that I used to work at, we found a licenses plate. It was from where some dumb-ass hit the yellow, concrete base of a parking lot light. They called to report it because it had Gov tags. It ended up being a state trooper's. He got in a lot of trouble and I laughed.

Last edited:
where is everyone?

20120215_01.jpg

"c'mon fuckers! show yourselves!!! I'm packin' some nasty water in these here burners,and I ain't afraid to use 'em!"

Bwahahahaha! what a dickhole! lmao

Wake up social.

Just read an article on that scumbag in Florida that shot the high school kid for no reason. You know the neighborhood watch guy. So he's saying that a 140lb high school kid punched him once and knocked his 28 year old 200lb ass down, them smashed his head off the ground. The police even said that he looked fine when he reported it yet somehow this guy isn't locked up? After that the guy followed the kid and then shot and killed him in "self defense". I hope that guy goes to jail and gets butt raped everyday by the most well endowed guy in the state.

I mean the guy has to be at least locked up but, it doesn't say that he is.

There's a big difference between standing your ground and following someone to kill them. This dude needs some serious street justice if he isn't gonna get locked up. If this shit happened in MA he would've been locked up on the spot. Here you can't even shot an intruder unless you give them the chance to escape and they have to be a real lethal threat our you're screwed. Seriously Florida, wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.