NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my ER trip, last thing I remember is that I was by no means sober, but I was chatting and barely slurring my words. But on top of all the alcohol I had already drank, I put down most of a fifth of cheap vodka in the span of like 20 minutes. So next thing I know I'm waking up in the ER with a fucking respirator down my throat, since apparently my breathing had become dangerously shallow. I don't know if you've ever been on a respirator, but it feels like you're suffocating since it's breathing for you, so I freaked and pulled it out, which hurt like a son of a bitch and I was hoarse for like a week afterwards. Definitely the dumbest shit I've ever done.

Gin is awful. And ouzo is absolutely vile - I know a kid who carries the shit around in a flask, and I've learned to just say no when he offers it. Ouzo's meaner, cleaner Colombian brother is aguardiente, which is unavoidable at family gatherings, but I hate the stuff.

@Reckless, in my experience police officers are for the most part basically former high school jocks on a power trip. Law enforcement attracts people who get off on having authority over others. You have to enforce all these laws that punish nonviolent people, and have to reach of quota of other silly infractions that exist solely to generate revenue. I mean, look at the situation in NYC that went to court recently, with cops planting drugs on people so they could meet their quota for drug arrests. That is knowingly throwing people in jail and giving them a criminal record for absolutely nothing. I can't imagine how heartless you'd have to be to do that shit. Also, there was a judge ruling in Connecticut that said that the police could legally bar high scores on the police exam with the reasoning that if you're too smart, you'll get bored with the job and leave soon after training. The guy involved in the court case had been rejected for getting a score that corresponded with an IQ of 125. The whole system is fucked.

I'm fucking pissed at Chicago police because I was arrested a month ago for shoplifting $20 worth of booze, and this turned into a 10+ hour ordeal. I spent 3 hours handcuffed to a bench at one police station where they put away my shit, and then sent to another police station where I spent at 5+ hours in a holding cell. I was let out after 2 AM without a cell phone, so I called a cab company from the station, and then waited outside for like an hour waiting for a taxi in a sketch area of Chicago (west of Washington Park, if anyone's familiar with the area). All the cops were total assholes, the worst being the female cop who cuffed me tight enough to leave bruises on my wrists. I guess female cops feel compelled to be extra uncompromising in order to be taken seriously, but come on.

The supermarket workers did do me the favor of flushing some drugs I had before the cops showed up. Thank god for small favors.

EDIT: Haha, sorry for contributing to the TL;DR-ness on here...:\

Last edited:
With my ER trip, last thing I remember is that I was by no means sober, but I was chatting and barely slurring my words. But on top of all the alcohol I had already drank, I put down most of a fifth of cheap vodka in the span of like 20 minutes. So next thing I know I'm waking up in the ER with a fucking respirator down my throat, since apparently my breathing had become dangerously shallow. I don't know if you've ever been on a respirator, but it feels like you're suffocating since it's breathing for you, so I freaked and pulled it out, which hurt like a son of a bitch and I was hoarse for like a week afterwards. Definitely the dumbest shit I've ever done.

I've spent some time on a respirator twice because of overdosing. Waking up from a coma isn't fun.

I was put on a respirator when I woke up from a nice combo of 200mg oxymorphone (snorted), 70-90mg valium, 2mg xanax, and a whole lotta JWH. I don't remember a fucking thing, though... Just a couple pictures my friends took.

I quit shortly afterwards.

coulda been. i do let them get pretty rough.

I like how this is like, the 5th independent person to elude that you are a whore.

You just have that vibe, yo. It's a real gift.

I like how this is like, the 5th independent person to elude that you are a whore.

i'm starting to wish it was actually true.

at least then i wouldn't be so broke.

@ Chainer~That is one of the craziest stories I have ever heard with such a good ending. Your tolerance must have been beast. Hydromorphone is one hell of a drug, at doses like that most men would not wake up. I’m glad it ended up with you getting clean. Congrats.

yeah i am a pretty huge whore and whatnot.

It is just what i read. Plus, everyone knows that everything that you read on the internet is true.

i'm starting to wish it was actually true.

at least then i wouldn't be so broke.

I am also as broke as a real whore’s back. We cant let that stop us from having fun. Fun is free.

Last edited:
S'up fuckers!!!
sorry I have been MIA again. What time I have been on Bl I have been in NMI. Anywho....
I need to backtrack some more and catch up on everyone but for now,ohline...update please! your 1st few posts have me worried. Look,I am bipolar and if you think you might be you need to see a PSYCHIATRIST-not just any doctor,but a real shrink with an MD. you feel me??? I am coming up on 11 years w/ same shrink. 11 years of CBT and med cocktails. Trust me,the right combo of meds can make life SOOOOO much better.PM me if you wanna talk.<3

Ok-who is ready for the season finale of Eastbound and Down with Kenny "Fucking" Powers???
OMG...that show gets funnier and funnier.

Memph-let's watch Kenny Powers together tonight! Get baked and post the best lines of the episode. We need to post some of the lines from past episodes this season. Then we need to go back to season 1&2.
HERE are some of my fav quotes from this season:
NSFW:

S3/ep01 At Putt-Putt
#1 Kenny: "No, don’t go ahead Jimmy. In fact, why don’t you pick up that ball, and fuckin’ slide it right up your dad’s butthole..."
Jimmy's mom: "Hey! Don't cuss at my kid!"
Kenny: "Butthole,butthole,butthole..."

#2 Kenny: "Chapter one. The new beginning of the book... There have been many great comebacks throughout history. Jesus was dead but then came back as an all-powerful god zombie. Ryan O'Neal had his ups and downs, but is now back, and better than ever."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S3/ep02
#1 Kenny to Toby: "What is that smell? Ooooh, Jesus Christ. What did you eat? Diarrhea???"

#2 Kenny alone at April's house after breaking in:"April,come out and face your problems like a man! This is very,very cuntish behavior!"

#3 Kenny to Maria: "I can't understand a fucking word you're saying. And why are you wearing FUBU? That's for them,by them.You’re assimilating weird. You look like a goddamn, strange sort of Mexican Grimace..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S3/ep03
#1 Kenny to Stevie and Maria: "I gotta pretty fuckin’ dope life here in Myrtle Beach. I’m not gonna let some handsome, hot as fuck, little child ruin it. You got that, Toby? Look how cute he is. I fuckin’ hate him..."

#2 Kenny to Ivan: "The trident. Poseidon, god of the oceans’ weapon of choice. Ancient mermen used to use this weapon in battle to fight against the crustacean armies, and all the shrimps, and jellyfish of the sea..."

#3 Kenny to Stevie: "I don’t want my dojo to look like a place that Cabbage Patch Kids come to fuck!"
S3/ep04
#1 Ivan and Kenny on the beach:
Ivan: "He over dosed to death on drugs,correct?"
Kenny: " Alone,YES. That's what the doctors say. Maybe if someone would have listened to their mentor and wouldn't be showboating,maybe then Shane wouldn't have been compelled to to a shitload of cocaine. Maybe he would of just done the normal amount of cocaine and he'd still be alive!"

#2 Kenny driving down the Strip in Shane's truck. Voice over begins of Kenny's audio book:
Kenny: "Chapter 4. Loss,fears and doubts.Have I had moments where I questioned this comeback? Moments where doubt haunted my mind? The easy answer is yes. But the difficult and truly great answer is no. I’ve trained my mind and heart to the methods only known to myself to have no doubt, and only fear of things you should be afraid of. Like fire or bears. Or even angel dust."

S3ep/05
#1 Kenny to his dad: "I feel like my life’s become Requiem For a Dream. And I have front row seat tickets to the ass to ass scene. Toby’s the dildo, and I’m both assholes..."

#2 Kenny at party to Andrea: "You know what? As soon as this party’s over, you should go fuckin’ on Facebook and change your relationship status to fuckin’ dumped. Cause that sh*t just happened right now. I’ll be by your dorm room later to pick up my shit."

everyone else...how the hell are you???
much peace and love.......................skillz =D

tumblr_m11mhvhhEL1rs1cb5o1_500.gif
tumblr_m11mhvhhEL1rs1cb5o5_250.gif
tumblr_m11mhvhhEL1rs1cb5o3_250.gif
tumblr_m11mhvhhEL1rs1cb5o4_250.gif
tumblr_m11mhvhhEL1rs1cb5o2_500.gif

eh, i'm still alive, so there's that!

been tired as fuck all day.. getting ready to take a shower to try to wake me up a bit.
still cannot solve the mystery of how i got this crazy, black-ass bruise:

http://tinypic.com/r/30jp7hw/5

how are you, mayne?

That's a good thing you're still alive.

Fucking shit, that bruise looks horrible. Did this all of a sudden just appear one day? I'd make sure that's not some sort of internal bleeding or something, that's a super dark bruise for being so small.

I'm okay I suppose. I'm in a pretty off mood mentally today so I'm kind of keeping to myself. Shut in from the worlds. Everything is pissing me off and overwhelming me so I'll just ignore it and get high.

And yeah, ouzo is pretty gross. I still drink it once in a while on occasion because a very good friend of mine (old roommate) is Greek and his family drinks the stuff for celebrations and whatnot so I will drink it when over there. That stuff will fuck you sideways, but it is pretty terrible tasting for sure.

Chiling dude learning how weird a chronic meth user is, I got this dude helpin me lay tile and he mumbles and talks to himself. I was bout to kick him in the face earlier for not paying attention and screwing everything up. Hes got 1 more day or ima can his ass.
Other than that keeping it high

I am also as broke as a real whore’s back.

seems to be running rampant anymore

ohline...update please! your 1st few posts have me worried. Look,I am bipolar and if you think you might be you need to see a PSYCHIATRIST-not just any doctor,but a real shrink with an MD. you feel me??? I am coming up on 11 years w/ same shrink. 11 years of CBT and med cocktails. Trust me,the right combo of meds can make life SOOOOO much better.PM me if you wanna talk.<3

PM sent lady <3

Fucking shit, that bruise looks horrible. Did this all of a sudden just appear one day? I'd make sure that's not some sort of internal bleeding or something, that's a super dark bruise for being so small.

it doesn't hurt or anything.

i think it's just the fact that i bruise easy anyway and the way my health has been.

I came for the ohline and left with the skillz

awwww jyeah. glad to see you stop in mayne. hope you've been well.

Chiling dude learning how weird a chronic meth user is, I got this dude helpin me lay tile and he mumbles and talks to himself. I was bout to kick him in the face earlier for not paying attention and screwing everything up. Hes got 1 more day or ima can his ass.
Other than that keeping it high
Yeah dude, meth heads are fuckin whack. Luckily there's pretty much none of them here, but when I've gone out west to visit my father I've crossed paths with a few and goddamn they're nuts

God, dealing with meth heads was the worst part of being involved in shady business. That and coke fiends.

I do not miss that scene. They always bring the unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.