NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
After those 5 days I looked like a fucking wreck and was actually thinking about going to a hospital to see if they could do anything. I had huge bags under my eyes, my body was drained of any kind of energy, I didn't even have motivation to speak. On the 5th day I had court and got a surprise that they were dropping the 2 "serious" charges and I guess that was enough relief for my brain to shut down. I ended up sleeping 14 hours straight at my dad's house. He had actually encouraged me to go to the hospital if I didn't sleep that night ( which is rare, my father never took me to the hospital for ANYTHING)

Memphis I also haven't slept for a while not as long as you tho, I am at around 2 days no sleep right now, I will be making sure I go to sleep tonight because the 3rd day for me with no sleep I straight up straight to get delusional.... and not in a fun way like I can not make out what is real and what is not... That happen to you too?

Yea it has. It's a weird feeling. For me it was more of little things like people's faces and expressions and other things like clothing and such. Like I would look at someone and see their face and be very....confused I guess is the word. Like you notice their expression doesn't match their body language etc....it's really weird but that's basically the extent of loss of reality for me. I haven't ever seen ridiculous shit. During my 5 day stretch I started to hear car horns, radios and sirens when I lived in the middle of no where....and shadow people...fucking frustrating. You will be standing/sitting around minding your own business and then see "something" out of the corner of your eye and you convince yourself someone just moved...but there is no one around. It's weird because your brain will actually try to make yourself believe you just saw someone and they are hiding....in a room with nothing but a TV stand, table and bed. I would have to say sleep deprivation is one of the most frustrating and the closest thing to torture I have encountered. I wish my brain had an on/off switch....soooooo much easier.

I would have back surgery again instead of staying up 5 days straight if some sadistic asshole kidnapped me and gave me the options...

lol I know what you mean last time I stayed up really late it I made it to around 75-80 hours I was straight out having a convo with a two nypho ghosts in my bed. ;) good times

Like right now now I am just around the 50 hours no sleep and I keep seeing shadow people & if I focus on my carpet,Blanket or curtains they look like they are breathing just like it looks like when you start coming up on acid

I start school the 28th of this month. I am terrified and excited at the same time. It's been some years since I even tried any kind of school shit so I don't know how long it will take me to get into the swing of things.

First school goal: get some hot chick to tutor me in college algebra.

I hope that you get back into the swing of things quickly with school. I was in a similar situation at the beginning of this semester, it had been years since any school. I was surprised at how quickly I was able to adjust, it went much smoother than I expected. It was just physically hard because of all my metal parts from a bad car wreck.

I just got done making exams my bitch. I am mentally drained but it feels good having it done. I am super happy that I made it through my math class with good grades. Get a tutor, for real. That was my saving grace.

So if you wanted to get high from heroin and didn't have any; could you just snort some Tylenol?

obviously..

no you idiot all im saying is the shit is all in ones head..if i want to believe that the normal formula tylenol will help me sleep then thats what it could do...it just takes my mind off not being able to fall asleep and just relaxes me to help me fall asleep but of course its all psychologically, its not actually doing anything

I know exactly what you mean about those shadow people or sometimes I'll hear movement in the room or house when nobody is home. I get a lot of this when I start to get real strung out on opiates actually. I'll go to bed but I always wake up in a weird ass dream state after the first half hour and then it takes me a good 4 hours to fall back asleep. When this goes on for a while I start to get into a really weird frame of mind. Not just from drugs, sometimes when I get overwhelmed by stress I will do what you mentioned memphis and although I am so unbelievably tired I can't actually let myself go to sleep. I have never stayed up 5 days straight, but there have been times where I'd average about 8-10 hours of sleep a week for multiple weeks on end. The worst part is that shit just starts to not make sense. I get so confused yet somehow my body is in auto pilot mode and I somehow don't collapse or trip over shit or cause an accident.

this morning i was having a dream but it was weird cause during the dream i realized that had to take a piss myself in real life..like the dream was about me taking a class trip in highschool to like the ultimate indoor/outdoor amusment and waterpark and this thing was huge lke 3 floors and along with it being this awesome amusment park, was a hotel too..so baically you open your door of your hotel room and its the park

well the dream was me walkn around looking for a bathroom and i was starting to get super frustrated cause i couldnt find one and things were happening and people wanted to ride this thing and do some other things and like the girl who i had a crush on growng up came up and wanted to hook up and i remeber her showing me her tits and then me grabbing her by the twat and gave her this huge kiss and said i would meet her right after i took a piss and like i searched and searched and couldnt find it and it was at this time that i realize its a dream and that i really have to piss..

so i just wake up and roll out of bed and took the longest piss ive takin in a long time...like one of those where your not pushing or anything, lke it just came and there was no stoppn it for a good 30seconds jus a solid stream, it got me wondering thoug if i would have let the dream continue that i would of ended up pissing my pants

like when you bang a hot bitch in your sleep or some bitch you always wanted to fuk back in school and you blow your load and wake up and realize you did it for real and your all pissed cause you banged the bitch with no condom and gotta clean your shorts now(i get real pissed cause its not a deep dream and its like i know what im doing and i know its gonna happen and i dont wake myself up)..wouldnt it be crazy if in your sleep you manage to slip on a rubber lol and why is it when you bust thats the exact moment you wake up too?(at least thats what happens to me) why cant the dream keep going? and like why cant i wake up after the bitch makes me breakfest or something the next morning? the only time that whole situaton occurs is when the girl is super super hot, a celebrity, or some old school crush i always wanted to hookup with but never had the chance or was too much ofa a pussy..but if its something like an ex i dont ever seem to get to that point,

times where I'd average about 8-10 hours of sleep a week for multiple weeks on end. The worst part is that shit just starts to not make sense. I get so confused yet somehow my body is in auto pilot mode and I somehow don't collapse or trip over shit or cause an accident.

That's what it was like for me....I'm sure I looked like a zombie. I got confused at the slightest things. Things just don't register or register way wrong. I remember when I was having a headache like 4 days in I could see smells...of that makes sense

that wasnt exactky what that post was about but if thats what you want to believe and take from it.. then thats on you brother

shit i wish i had more dreams of fuckn fine ass bitches cause i dont dream or i dont remeber them so they must not be that good or pertinent

At the time I had no license/car...When i think about it, if that were the case I would have confronted it.

and recky i dont know if i like that they abolished the death penalty..illinois did that a ouple years back and think its the stupidest thing they can do..and i dont get why people protest it either..cause all it is sayin is "hey kill as many people as your want and we will give you a free place to live with free food for the rest of your life"

jails arent meant to be fuckin free hotels with room service..i believe if you take a life, then you pay with your own life, what closure does the family get? what good is it for the rest of us?..and although knowing the day your gonna die has got to be pretty stressful,the appeals process shouldnt take 10-15years..as tax payers we are paying for these people to live in jail and it costs like 60k+/year to house these people..the money should be spent on something else..

people are losing their houses left and right but GM gets a bailout when they are about to go bankrupt and the guy who should be put to death rape and murder is gettin 3hots and a cot and most likely someother luxurys if they have someone supporting them on the outside so they culd have a tv/radio/ and commisary and that shit aint rght

bring back the death penalty so people know whats at the end of the tunnel when they decide to kill someone

Yeah, I'm indifferent to the death penalty. I mean rotting in jail for the rest of their lives may be torture for some, and some people who aren't twisted may actually fear death more than jail.
I don't think it's good or bad either way, I really don't care just a crazy law as punishment for a crazy crime.

Do I think it deters people at all? Probably not, I'm sure everyone knows it's not a good choice to kill people either way. Death penalty or not you know it's a huge fucking crime and if you get caught you're fucked yet people still do it. The type of crimes you have to comitt to receive the death penalty are pretty whack for the most part anyways so who knows I could care less either way what happens to those type of people just deal with them somehow.

Moral of the story tho- who cares about the death penalty. Medical weed and booze on sunday? %) Nice

Oh, shit man no there is no alcohol sold at all on Sunday (unless it was a bar or restaurant but not from stores to take home). It's gonna still be restricted hours, but fuck it I don't even mind at least we can get it at all on sunday now not just a couple 22s from the bootlegger or something. You know how much it sucks when you run out early and can't keep the party going? Then you gotta drive to Mass or RI and buy more, it's a fucking pain in the ass. Sucks especially for long 3 day holiday weekends when the stores are closed on sunday and monday. Like, okay I'm supposed to buy enough beer for saturday, sunday, and monday and make it last for 3 days of partying? No way. Even if it's just an hour or two hell I'll make it to the store, just give me that chance

how much do you drink that being closed for one day m,atters? buy a case on saturday and your good..i would think only the most aloholic alcoholics would find liqour stores being closed on sunday a problem..and besides liek you said the bars are open so whats the big deal? i know in indiana they also have no alcohol on sundays except establishments that serve food, but they sell take home 6packs..so again its not a problem

back to the death penalty...its a big deal cause say housing an inmate costs 50k a year(thats a low estimate) for every20 years the guy is in jail, that is costing tax payers 1million dollars...thats alot of wasted fuckin money and alot of space too..kll htme fuckers off like they deserve to be..lke i said 1st degree deserves death, 1st degree is premeditated murder, meaning you put thought into killing that person..it was an accident or a fluke, you planned and if your found guilty you should die too,and not cost me $1mil every 20years

Apparently I drink far more than the normal person. Yes that one day of being closed has caused me and my friends grief on more occasions than I can count. Haha, so many people even around here are like oh I don't see the big deal, and here I think it's like the greatest shit ever. One might call me an alcoholic I guess. No way in hell can I just end up with enough beer to last a sunday. If I'm hanging out at home by myself for the weekend sure I'll save a few beers, but get a group of me and my drunkass friends together on the weekend and there is no way to plan ahead and ration booze for all day sunday. Plus, what if you've only got vodka left and you just realized you'd like a beer with lunch? You can't go pick one up. Bars serve booze but fuck that I'm not trying to go out to the bar just to have a few drinks on a lazy sunday. And there's no take home on sunday at all, even a six pack. Just none.

And I don't care. If that fucker's taking up money, fine kill his ass I don't fucking care. I think the family of the victim should choose if they want him to die or not. Some that may help. Some may rather watch him rot and turn into a pitiful waste of a piece of shit shell of a human being behind bars. Like, whether they kill you or not, they take your whole life away when you get life in jail. You'll never drive a car again, never fuck a hot chick, never have a family or a home or a real relationship with people you care about. Never do anything that doesn't involve being locked in jail. This ain't no picknick free hotel holiday, I mean being in jail for like 70 years till you die has got to suck balls. It's not like the whole million comes out of my pocket.

If they are gonna keep killing these people I think they should bring back the firing line. You fucked up real bad? Looks like we gotta take you out back and shoot you. Not worth the time and money to peacefully put you to sleep... you're a murderer, now we're gonna put bullets in your ass. Cheap, quick, effective, and to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.