NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only pissed myself and that was a combo of booze heroin( or oxy) and soma. Talk about waking up and not knowing what the fuck happened.

I had a 4' bong and my neighbors and I were drinking and smoking heavily. The next day his girlfriend tells me he is not allowed to smoke out of the four footer anymore because he pissed in their dresser. I laughed my ass off.

I've seen my friends piss themselves many times and have heard stories about friends peeing in strange places when blacked out but now that I think of it I don't thing I've ever done so. Sure I've tried to piss in a bottle and got it on my hands back in my drunk driving days, or tried to piss behind a building when drunk and peed all over my shoe/ end of my pant leg but I can't say I've straight pissed myself or in a house or something like that. I remember getting really drunk in the parking lot of a Chili's or Applebee's with my cousin when I was 18 and then going inside and pissing all over the bathroom (he thought it was hilarious and did the exact same after) but that was on purpose because I thought it was funny to ruin some janitor's night.

Who knows really I could've been blacked out and peed somewhere bad and just nobody around to tell me about it later but I doubt it. I've got pretty good wits about me when it comes to pissing and shitting. Now vomit on the other hand, well I've done some impressive stuff with my puke before. Got plenty of barf stories. Maybe I've got something to look forward to if I ever get old. Maybe I'll start when I'm like in my mid 50s because I'm sure I'll look like hell by then and who knows how much longer I'll actually have after that. Even if I'm not getting senile, I'll just pretend to as a good excuse to pee in some great places...

when i was in high school we would sleep over at one of 2 freinds houses cause the ones mom didnt care what we did and the others mom was never home on the weekends so it was either a party at ones or we would just go et shit faced and then go to my other friends..but during these night we used to have what we called "mischief nights" and basically at 3-4am we would walk around and basically cause havoc..we would car hop and garage hop, but what we were notrious for was fucking up mailboxes, we would blow them up, we would take bats to thyem, we would drive around on garbage night and pull up next to someones garbage and grab a car and then the driver gets the car up to like 30-40 mph and the whole time youre holding onto a big heavy full garbage can then a few houdrd down you let go and the 60pound grabage can would basiucally explodde mailboxes when your lettting them go at 40mph..but we did them into cars, i remeber once we took down all but 2mailboxes on an entire block

stupid things you do at 4am drunk as hell when your 16

see we found out that m,akes too much noise and since your on foot your asking to get caught..we didnt like hitting them with bats from cars cause my buddy once hit the nailbox and shattered the back passenger windown cause the bat bounced off it and hit the window

thats why we would use the car and find the biggest heaviest garbage can and just drive real fast and let it go and with the big garbage cans we got the mailboxed would explode and since we where in thye car wh where out of there befoer anyone knbew what happened

Oh yeah man we would have those nights too. (Okay in the middle of the road and in mailboxes that's another place I've pissed I take it back, but still not a blackout piss by mistake.) We started out just doing stupid shit like shooting stuff with pellet guns and fucking up peoples planters on their porches and by the time we were 14 or 15 running around on foot smashing and blowing up mailboxes and and shit and just run into the woods to not get caught cause I live out in the fuckin sticks.

Getting my license and first truck involved was the worst thing we could have done. Got into some trouble that way, first time the cops ever came to my door at 4am actually right after I turned 17, woke my father up man was he fuckin pissed.

Pretty much me and my one friend would drive around and smash everything. We'd fuck up mailboxes, hook chains up to the truck and tear down street signs, we'd get those green trash cans with the wheels on them going 60mph and let go of them into a row of mailboxes, after a while I even just started ramming shit with the back of my truck and if I fucked it up too much we would just go "find" parts for it off a similar truck that same night so it never looked like I was just using the thing as a battering ram while drunk as hell...

See, we were used to being able to run into the woods and hide, now that we got a truck you'd think it would be easier to get away but that thing was SLOW and one night I got chased down by someone with a Tahoe with a big V8 and here I am in my shitty little 100hp jap pickup. I drove the hell out of it and got away from the guy a couple times he didn't have the balls to keep up with me (I am Reckless WOT afterall, of course he was scared to keep up lol) but its a really small town there's only so many roads to choose. I ended up pulling right out in front of him at one point and I couldn't get it over 50 or 60mph going up this big ass hill on the main state route that runs through town and that's where he got me. Called me into the cops with my plates, even a perfect description of my truck (literally every detail, all the custom parts I put on and the damage and shit that was on it) and even my long hair. Damn I had to grow out of that shit sooner than later, I'm just glad I didn't actually get into any real trouble.

Stupid ass kids. lol

TL;DR: Just thinking back man I was such a little shit as a kid, no wonder I am a drug addict as an adult.

Last edited:
Also, not nearly as destructive but another passtime that I used to love and I'll admit I still do it once in a while is if you're riding in the passenger seat of someone's car- when you finish the beer take the empty bottle lean out the window and try to chuck it at a street sign when you're going like 45-50mph. Not damaging anyone's personal property but still drawing a fuck of a lot of attention to yourself if anyone were to see you do it.

Good morning!! It's just after 6 and I'm wide awake *grrrr* The puppy had to get up though and now she's snuggled at my feet snoozing :)

In 23 minutes I will be 29 years old lol :)

We used to go "lawn ornament shopping" get drunk and cruise around, by the end of the night if you don't have a nativity scene, 15 lawn nomes, 2 bird baths, 6 baby Jesus', and 5 gigantic concrete lions you were doing something wrong.

We would also take a knife to those blow up Christmas and holloween decorations, smash pumpkins, tie a chain to your bushes or a small tree and yank it out the ground with a truck, throw tiles thru car windows, when I was 17 and tagged everything I once tagged (with spray paint) 4 cars in one neighborhood, we once took bleach and poured it all over this dudes yard and all his grass died and didn't grow back for years, we would also go mailbox JOUSTiNG

happy birthday pff

when i was in middle school and highschool it was always good fun to go garage shopping, just walk or later on drive around looking for open garages that had fridges in them and go and steal thier alcohol

we would always end up with some booze but you ended up with the wierdest asortment

few kids getting drunk on a handful of winecoolers, some michelob ultra, heineken, some normal beers like bud or miller or coors but moslty just a bunch of random shit

finally we wised up and started checking freezers for liqour n had decent luck

never understood what would cause someone to deface random peoples property. If it was someone who did you wrong I can see, but someone you dont even know, thats just fucked up.

Mailboxes cost money you know

Happy birthday PFF!

We used to go "lawn ornament shopping" get drunk and cruise around, by the end of the night if you don't have a nativity scene, 15 lawn nomes, 2 bird baths, 6 baby Jesus', and 5 gigantic concrete lions you were doing something wrong.

We would also take a knife to those blow up Christmas and holloween decorations, smash pumpkins, tie a chain to your bushes or a small tree and yank it out the ground with a truck, throw tiles thru car windows, when I was 17 and tagged everything I once tagged (with spray paint) 4 cars in one neighborhood, we once took bleach and poured it all over this dudes yard and all his grass died and didn't grow back for years, we would also go mailbox JOUSTiNG

Mailbox jousting? Sounds fun. Yeah there was this dude that had like a perfect lawn but would be a dick about it like come outside and start bitching if you stepped on it to get out of the road if a car was coming or something so we poured grass killer all over it one night and it didn't grow back for a long time either. I also remember he left his garage open one night so walked up there with fire extinguishers and covered everything with powder. I used to tag a lot too, but never people's cars and shit, I'd just tag buildings and signs and cliffs and normal shit. Yo so crazy.

never understood what would cause someone to deface random peoples property. If it was someone who did you wrong I can see, but someone you dont even know, thats just fucked up.

I didn't know most of the people. Yea it's fucked up but you know, I was 16, 17, 18 and drunk. I was just fun to us. I have no idea how we never got caught.

There was one guy in a friend of mine's neighborhood who would always be speeding in the neighborhood so one day we found out where he lives and that night we got drunk and threw a stick of deodorant thru his back windshield. A week later he got a new windshield....so we did it again....and did it about 3 more times, every time he replaced it it would only take a few days before he had to replace it again. I'm sure he was pissed but he could have hit a kid. Looking back I guess it was kind of lame and a shitty thing to do but I don't regret nor am I sorry for any of it.

I wasn't talking pissing in odd places drunk, just talking nonsense drunk. I'm sure I was repeating myself to the girls I was talking to, and made up some bullshit about where I worked to some other kid. I just hate the hangovers now because they are so depressing if you don't remember everything from the night, or if you remember embarrassing stuff. When you are younger it's not that big of a deal, but now I feel like it hurts your credibility a lot more, which is why I hate that shit. I probably won't see any of those people ever again though, so I guess it's not that bad that I was telling the girls that I worked at the place that I only had an interview with. That's hopefully the only bs I made up that night, because I at least remember that I made it up.

Also, that lawn ornament shopping thing reminds me of back in the day every year at my high school there was a "senior scavenger hunt" that took place for like 40 years. Every year on the night of the senior outing once everyone got home they would meet back up in the middle of the night (from 10-2). The Juniors of that year would make up a list with all different landmarks from around town or just random shit that everyone kind of knew what/where it was and assign point values. You buy in $20 for a team of up to 4 people and whoever comes back (not in jail) after 4 hours and has the most points wins all the loot. There would be this big after party that would rage the whole time we were gone and it would temporarily shut down when teams started getting back and that's where we'd do the final count.

My class was actually the last to do it, it just became too big of a shit-show. That year so many dudes got arrested, the cops found their lists and staked out the big points stuff. There were a couple of people who tried to outrun the cops, one that ended up in an accident. The cops busted up the party and the girl throwing it got in trouble for having all of that stolen shit at her house, there were roadblocks leaving the party it was fucked. It was funny though it was like fast and the furious everyone scattered they couldn't stop everyone- I ran past the roadblock goin like 40 mph through someone's front yard. Needless to say they knew it would never happen again I guess and the tradition is no more.

I didn't know most of the people. Yea it's fucked up but you know, I was 16, 17, 18 and drunk. I was just fun to us.

Looking back I guess it was kind of lame and a shitty thing to do but I don't regret nor am I sorry for any of it.

Pretty much this. When you're a kid it's just a thrill to do shit that you know you're not supposed to be doing

NSFW:
bad-things.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4&feature=player_embedded
(not sure if that's even the right link, my computer doesn't have sound I hope its not one of those dubbed over spoofs)

Last edited:
I think that with this generation most of our years were the last ones for scavenger hunts. Laws are just so tight now, and people are tight too, so will call the cops over a missing flag or something, and people gave some nice cars as high school seniors these days, so if one gets messed up during the scavenger hunt the parents complain to the school.

My senior scavenger hunt was a disaster. We were ambushed by the cops at the starting meetup spot because some idiots were driving where they were not allowed to. So we were pulling out right when the cops pulled out, and they blocked one exit so half the cars were stopped. I was far enough behind to see this all happening, so I was the first to hit the other exit, and I actually drove right at the cop car that came in that way so that I could make my move at the last second to go around him without giving him the chance to block me. Sure enough, like 30mins later we hear sirens, and turns out two of the cars in the hunt hit each other, causing one to roll over upside down. Nobody was hurt that bad, just a broken arm, but we called it a night and we all met up at a persons house to figure out what happened. Of course I had a "too soon" joke and got in a fight for it, but it was broken up right away since everybody was in the forgiving mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.