NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that motion. From what I've seen from "hot women" threads it definitely appears that women have a better eye for hot chicks and their respective lady parts then men do. There's definitely something going on there.

supppp my druggies...what droogs you guize on today??

im on suboxone, xanax, gabapentin, DXM, marijuana and nicotine

i dont understand people who take dxm for fun..that shit is such a dirty high, if you can call it a high

loool i take it to potentiate. i am on such a low dose (120mg) it just adds a little speedy aspect to the suboxone and blocks 2D6 and 3A4 so it technically extends the duration of action. i dont even think it is considered to be plateau 1. i took 60mgs in the morning, 30mgs after lunch and another 30 before dinner. i like it alot and provides amazing AD effects imo. it adds a little bit of intoxication too.

but i definitely agree, DXM is a dirty drug! it is an NMDA-antagonist, SNRI, sigma 1 receptor agonist, along with many other things. but it is legal, and potentiates my xanax and suboxone, and i like the feel of low doses of dxm

what are you up to though chinky?

Ohline all your pics are banging but you always post the best ass shots. Damn

Formally requesting another photo dump, please.

SO I HERD U LIEK BUTTS

super ass photo dump:

NSFW:
tumblr_ludexkrEa01r54m8fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_luaum2QEQ81r5enleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l3g367LjAr1qa4p4bo1_400.png

tumblr_l3g34hteja1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l1lmgeCMPj1qzayzko1_500.jpg

tumblr_l1y0j1nBqU1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l1rbivG1711qzynnpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l1lmm8biz81qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kz68uevNYL1qz5yn1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kymokwj2j91qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kuste67g3W1qzggzho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxbtjtEBwX1qz4fjqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kyb6cmE4BI1qz78y7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kyatvxBWLM1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ky9cwkLhfd1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxxo35x3jM1qa4p4bo1_400.jpg

tumblr_kxxo1kGPOU1qa4p4bo1_400.jpg

tumblr_kxxnzufcll1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxvorzCKLJ1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxqfr4ChFS1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxqfdrN7r21qa4p4bo1_500.jpg[/img
[img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxkpo2gS7w1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg
tumblr_kxkpcmfdwu1qa4p4bo1_400.png

tumblr_kxkp8ktYRC1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxkp52rJmX1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxkp2qwviZ1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

I second that motion. From what I've seen from "hot women" threads it definitely appears that women have a better eye for hot chicks and their respective lady parts then men do. There's definitely something going on there.

to me it seems men just tend to think a lot more crudely about women. there's way too many ways to be sexy without being gross about it.

Last edited:
loool i take it to potentiate. i am on such a low dose (120mg) it just adds a little speedy aspect to the suboxone and blocks 2D6 and 3A4 so it technically extends the duration of action. i dont even think it is considered to be plateau 1. i took 60mgs in the morning, 30mgs after lunch and another 30 before dinner. i like it alot and provides amazing AD effects imo. it adds a little bit of intoxication too.

but i definitely agree, DXM is a dirty drug! it is an NMDA-antagnist, SNRI, sigma 1 receptor agonist, along with many other things. but it is legal, and potentiates my xanax and suboxone, and i like the feel of low doses of dxm

what are you up to though chinky?

placebo man, its all in your head..its what you want it to do, so thats what it does

sometmes when i cant sleep ll take a tylenol even though it isnt a PM formulation and ill fal asleep after i take it cause thats what i want it to do..

What's up ya fucks?

Pretty sure I was sick with food poisoning on Sunday, spend the whole day puking my guts out, couldn't even hold down water. My puppy was such a good girl and stayed snuggled up with me all day.

My friend and boyfriend have been pushing me to put together a partay for my birthday (which is technically next Tuesday). It is too short notice since the only weekend I have free is this coming weekend. I think we're going to just get a small group of people together to head out to the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday night. Hopefully that works out.

what up my north american junkies?? how is everyone??

placebo man, its all in your head..its what you want it to do, so thats what it does

sometmes when i cant sleep ll take a tylenol even though it isnt a PM formulation and ill fal asleep after i take it cause thats what i want it to do..

lmaoooo dude you make me laugh in a good way though...

what're you doing today though? im very interested in what the all mighty chinky is doing! ;)

So if you wanted to get high from heroin and didn't have any; could you just snort some Tylenol?

So if you wanted to get high from heroin and didn't have any; could you just snort some Tylenol?

Nah man, everyone knows you gotta bang tyelenol. Especially straight into your cock-vein. Shit gets you high as fuck

Yo, memphis, what's good?

I'm getting my grind on. I wish it was Friday but I'm hanging out with my ladies tonight so it's all good. :)

Yo

Not too bad, slept real late like a lazy ig. I got too many cars to work on today. I have to chance brakes on a close friend's mother's car in like a half hour. Then after that I have to fuck around with another one of my friend's cars that I was up till 1:30 working on last night. Did some simple shit to it and while I was under there I noticed "hey man your brake lines are rusty as fuck". As he was pulling out of the driveway one of them blew so I have to try to figure that out for him he left his car at my place. Then I have to pick back up where I left off on my blazer, the bumpers are in primer still... That and the Z car is finally finished minus the body work, I just have to get the wipers working before I register it. Then I suppose I'll get on with welding in a new section of floor on the passenger side... Too much stuffs. Thank god I'm not working right now I'd never have time. Oh and I may be getting another job soon, a friend of mine is getting me on his crew, I already talked to his boss and got an app.

And still not using any opes but I'm back to my usual level of swimming in alcohol and somehow I started smoking weed again like a chimney? Idk man

Sup witchu?

My puppy is doing so good with training. We have taught her "sit" and "paw" (and now she gives paw, sometimes both, without even being asked because she thinks it will get her a treat) and we have been working on "down". It's so awesome having a dog. She's turning into a little princess though lol

I hope the job situation works out for you, reckless. Good job on staying away from opiates, careful with the drinking though. I think it's bee over a year since I last smoked weed lol

Wus gut PFF? Recky, always good to see you around. Also glad to see you are being productive today.

I finally slept last night afte being up for 64 hours straight. Feels so noice. Got up extra early and decides to go to the gym. After the gym I went on campus to finish some things up, after that I went downtown to file for a new title (again). I bought my brothers car a few days ago thanks to my insurance company cutting half of my check for me without my title. Come Tuesday I will be ANOTHER $2400 richer. I gotta use some of it for school, a lot of it actually, but it's always nice when you catch a break like that.

My grandmother is having a family reunion type deal at her house Saturday which I am not lookin forward to at all.

And Sunday is mother's day, correct? Yeah....fuck that noise.

PFF, I am glad your puppy is working out for you. I saw the pictures on FB, she is cute! I think that dog is going to surprise you with how smart she is.

Edit: also, LET'S GO GRIZZLIES!

Why in the hell were you up for 64 hours? No way in hell could I do that, this chick needs her sleep!! Do you start school this summer or fall?

Yo yep, this Sunday is mothers day.

Saturday morning I am taking a little trip to pick up some furniture I bought on Craigslist, a really nice tv stand (solid wood) and bookshelf for my living room. Now I can get rid of the ugly ass dresser that the tv is currently sitting on. Feels good to find an awesome deal :)

I know my pup is extremely smart, she seems to really enjoy learning new stuff. She starts puppy kindergarten next weekend, I know she will be around other dogs her size, although, she likes "winning" when she plays with the dogs of some of our friends. They tower over her but just roll over to let her win lol Yup, she's a princess lol

Why in the hell were you up for 64 hours? No way in hell could I do that, this chick needs her sleep!! Do you start school this summer or fall?

Yo yep, this Sunday is mothers day.

Saturday morning I am taking a little trip to pick up some furniture I bought on Craigslist, a really nice tv stand (solid wood) and bookshelf for my living room. Now I can get rid of the ugly ass dresser that the tv is currently sitting on. Feels good to find an awesome deal :)

I know my pup is extremely smart, she seems to really enjoy learning new stuff. She starts puppy kindergarten next weekend, I know she will be around other dogs her size, although, she likes "winning" when she plays with the dogs of some of our friends. They tower over her but just roll over to let her win lol Yup, she's a princess lol

It's not like I WANTED to be up. This is my most prominent and most common sign of extreme stress. I feel tired, sleepy tired, but if I am stressed, more often than not I will lay down and my brain just won't turn off....I just can't stop thinking....and worrying. I will lay down and toss and turn, then get up and turn the TV on, smoke cigs and weed until I am ready to try again, this will repeat itself until the sun comes up and I quit attempting to sleep. I got a lot of things taken care of (rent, school stuff) so I guess my brain gave itself a break heading into the 3 day mark. My "record" for no sleep is 5 days, which happened in 2008 when I had 4 cases pending against me and I was 2 weeks out of rehab. I was starting to get auditory hallucinations and finally understood what tweakers call "shadow people". When this type of stress occurs all I can do is pray that my body will just simply shut down.

I start school the 28th of this month. I am terrified and excited at the same time. It's been some years since I even tried any kind of school shit so I don't know how long it will take me to get into the swing of things.

First school goal: get some hot chick to tutor me in college algebra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.