NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
haah me too..i still cant believe he lost to jake shields back in strikeforce

but hendo is in his 40s, so dude is puttin in work against dudes 15 years younger on average

true, but his body is still going to decline. it sucks.

AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT MIR/NOG. these fights have been pretty incredible.

that was soooo sick by mir..fuckin broke his arm

puke i hope you saw that, cause that was the shit

Last edited:
that dude is bad...jones for being only 24 is a monster

this was a great overall PPV though..

I only read the first few posts on this thread cause I haven't seen the fights yet. I have my predictions though.

a pet scorpion is badass.

going to go watch ufc 140 ;)

that dude is bad...jones for being only 24 is a monster

this was a great overall PPV though..

yeah. in spite of picking jones i still found myself rooting for machida during the fight. i just love that guy.

whatever tho, legit win for bones. i don't know who else the UFC is going to throw at him, but whoever they are, fucking sucks to be you.

@chainer

enjoy!

^my guess is it will be anderson if anderson beats sonnen again..i know jones is bigger then anderson but those 2 dudes just seem to dominate their weightclass respectfully..im not sure if anderson wpould want to move up, that wouldnt make much sense but jones moving down is possible..but by droppin would he lose some of his strength? thats the question

i mean they both are just so dominate it would only make sense and it would be the biggest fight ever for the UFC..but who knows jons might just want to stay where hes at cause hes not as old as silva and hes not as boared as anderson...right now though i would pick jones if the 2 did fight

chainer it was a good one, you wont be disappointed

Last edited:
Damn I always miss these fights now. I used to watch em religiously too. Are there more fights lately or what? I feel like there was just a fight night like last week.

there was, on the 3rd. there's another card on the 30th of this month in case you were wondering.

every couple of months we get a whole month where the UFC puts on fights just about every week. december appears to be one of those months.

you are now informed.

edit @ chinky:

jones is young and i'm pretty sure he's loving the stardom he's recently acquired. i don't see him switching weight classes anytime soon. i'm sure he'd be happy to sit back and destroy anyone in his class for the time being. with that said, i don't believe anderson would switch classes either. he, too, seems pretty happy with where he is. being fed small fish just to keep getting that paper.

i will say i don't know how i feel about andy, anymore. i think he clearly ducked that fight when chael called him out for a re-match repeatedly. chael was the only person recently to make silva look like shit for almost 25 full minutes, so to say he should be at the "back of the line" as he did, is preposterous. he scared.

...but what i would give to see silva/jones MY GOD.

Last edited:
well now that i just looked at who else was in the division for jones

he hasnt fought rashad evans yet and hes number 2 in that class..plus rampage took him to 4 rounds before submitting him, so rampage might get another shot too but only after rashad cause rashad beat rampage last year but by decison

and for anderson..there really is nobody left for him except a rematch with sonnen and thats only is chael beats mark munoz..and i say if cause munoz was a D1 champion wrestler and sonnen wasnt

Damn Ohline. You gotta be the only lady I know that's a legitimate sports fan. I have met many imposters or pink hats as they are called locally. Few are actually into it. If you played video games you'd be the perfect chick IMO

Damn I always miss these fights now. I used to watch em religiously too. Are there more fights lately or what? I feel like there was just a fight night like last week.

the next fight is on the 30th i think and its brock lesner vs alistar overeem...that fight is gonna be awsome... well honeslty its prolly gonna suck and alistar is gonna beat brocks ass but still it will be the first time alistar fights in the UFC

other ethen that the fights are kinda weak, the only other fighter i want to see from that card is nam phan, donakld cerrone and maybe jon fitch..but they arent really fighting anyone i care to watch

if she sucked a good dick, that would make her perfect (a little too much teeth for my liking)

but being able to talk ufc is more impressive then being able to talk football or any of the other mains

Oh..what is your next sport to watch though? i gotta feeling your a hockey fan but im not sure where you are from, so that could be a horrible guess on my part

well now that i just looked at who else was in the division for jones

he hasnt fought rashad evans yet and hes number 2 in that class..plus rampage took him to 4 rounds before submitting him, so rampage might get another shot too but only after rashad cause rashad beat rampage last year but by decison

and for anderson..there really is nobody left for him except a rematch with sonnen and thats only is chael beats mark munoz..and i say if cause munoz was a D1 champion wrestler and sonnen wasnt

yeah, i'm real curious about how munoz/sonnen is going to go. i like them both a lot. and i remember hearing the story they both told about munoz piecing up chael back in their college wrestling days (and chael cheated SHOCKING). however this fight turns out is going to be pretty telling for me. but i honestly don't see munoz defeating silva.

i'd like to see bones and rashad, too, for sure. rashad's looked pretty good his last couple of fights.. but then again, those fights were ortiz and rampage. even thiago. and i think jones easily beats (and has beaten one) all of those dudes. who knows. anything can happen.

Damn Ohline. You gotta be the only lady I know that's a legitimate sports fan. I have met many imposters or pink hats as they are called locally. Few are actually into it. If you played video games you'd be the perfect chick IMO

haha <3

i used to love video games. but then i sold all my games/consoles for drugs. plus, MMA is really the only sport i'm into. which is why i talk about it so much (everyone i know personally is into basketball and football, MMA is "gay" to them).

i'm a pretty mean cook as well. but of course i am because i have a vagina and that's what i'm here for.

if she sucked a good dick, that would make her perfect (a little too much teeth for my liking)

but being able to talk ufc is more impressive then being able to talk football or any of the other mains

Oh..what is your next sport to watch though? i gotta feeling your a hockey fan but im not sure where you are from, so that could be a horrible guess on my part

i used to love hockey.

hockey is actually the only other sport i'll sit down and watch and actually enjoy, however admittedly, i haven't watched it in quite awhile. when i lived in florida, i went to a lightning game and they absolutely sucked. think they fired their coach over it or some shit. haven't really been into since i discovered MMA.

Last edited:
i'm a pretty mean cook as well. but of course i am because i have a vagina and that's what i'm here for.

What a coincidence! I love to eat good food and I love vagina too! You could even say that I love to eat good vagina. We're a perfect match.

Of topic I finally took that inflexxxxxion survey. It didn't take long and Tronica could really use more of us participating. They need 150-200 more Americunts. It took me about 10 minutes even though it said 20 and taking the survey helps pay the bills around here so if ya got a minute please take it. Linky

haha <3

thats the hottest thing youve said ..but just bc you have a vagina doesnt mean you can cook..ive known a few girls that couldnt scramble eggs for shit..go figure the hotter they are the less they can cook

i would own you in the kitchen though women, unless you went to school to be a cook, then i have no chance but i like to cook for my girlfriends and really thats the only one i would cook for cause i hate cooking..im good at it but i dont really like it..to me it doesnt make sense to spend 2-3 hours in the kitchen and then it takes you 10mins to eat

"if a skeezer asks me to feed her with my visa then imma leave her
cause chinky dont want you, chinky dont need you
(but i love you)
yea and thats sweet
but id rather be ridin on glass feet
with leather up under my ass cheeks"

Last edited:
I dated this girl that almost burnt down her house making me a grilled cheese... Did not call back...

What a coincidence! I love to eat good food and I love vagina too! You could even say that I love to eat good vagina. We're a perfect match.

Of topic I finally took that inflexxxxxion survey. It didn't take long and Tronica could really use more of us participating. They need 150-200 more Americunts. It took me about 10 minutes even though it said 20 and taking the survey helps pay the bills around here so if ya got a minute please take it. Linky

i took the freakin' survey. it's apparent that bluelight is well-versed in my history of pain-killer abuse. goddamn BIAS!

thats the hottest thing youve said ..but just bc you have a vagina doesnt mean you can cook..ive known a few girls that couldnt scramble eggs for shit..go figure the hotter they are the less they can cook

i would own you in the kitchen though women, unless you went to school to be a cook, then i have no chance but i like to cook for my girlfriends and really thats the only one i would cook for cause i hate cooking..im good at it but i dont really like it..to me it doesnt make sense to spend 2-3 hours in the kitchen and then it takes you 10mins to eat

"if a skeezer asks me to feed her with my visa then imma leave her
cause chinky dont want you, chinky dont need you
(but i love you)
yea and thats sweet
but id rather be ridin on glass feet
with leather up under my ass cheeks"

i never went to school for it, but i do find it quite enjoyable. i cooked some killer chicken parmesan (with home-made sauce) for the fam today, though, and they loved it. i've always been quite the natural at cooking shit. if you want to show me up i would suggest some estrogen and titties. otherwise you're getting wrecked.

I dated this girl that almost burnt down her house making me a grilled cheese... Did not call back...

how the hell does that happen? salt, pepper, butter, bread and cheese.. as simple as it gets. how do you almost die over it?

Status
Not open for further replies.