Not open for further replies.
only on turkey.

otherwise it's just pretentious.

hahaha.
NSFW:

1265.gif

anybody watch the cowboys game?

what a fuckin dissapointment

The cow boys lost, AGAIN? who woulda thunk.. nah, i didn't see them this week, but i saw em play last week, against the AZ carrrdinals.. :)

speaking of the cardinals, who saw em wup on the 49'ers? They can still make the play offfs!!! yippeee

Anybody watching Boardwalk Empire??

yeah i saw it....pretty disappointing if you ask me. cant believe they killed off jimmy. next season better be one action packed season or i will most likely stop watching.

just got back from visiting my mom. got her some flowers, trimmed up her head stone. it has been a year since i last went to go see her. i put her on a list to have her head stone trimmed once a week.

feelsbadmayne.jpg

im sure visiting her grave feels bad

but you should feel good bout going to see her, feel good bout bringing the flowers, and feel good that it'll be well taken care of now

sorry to hear your down tho right now memph

Here's a joint for you Memphis.

thank you

im sure visiting her grave feels bad

but you should feel good bout going to see her, feel good bout bringing the flowers, and feel good that it'll be well taken care of now

sorry to hear your down tho right now memph

im not down really. it did feel good to go out there tbh. i have felt guilty about not going to see her more often but until recently it has just been too hard. it has been 4 years but i still break down in tears when i see her head stone. i normally get to the brink of tears just driving by the grave yard she is in.

it feels great knowing she would appreciate and enjoy the flowers i got her though.

^^ glad to hear you did it man.

and yea, you should def go as often as you can without puttin yourself in a bad mind frame

hope the good work of today with brighten you up for a little while

hahaha.
NSFW:

1265.gif

hahah

yeah i saw it....pretty disappointing if you ask me. cant believe they killed off jimmy. next season better be one action packed season or i will most likely stop watching.

just got back from visiting my mom. got her some flowers, trimmed up her head stone. it has been a year since i last went to go see her. i put her on a list to have her head stone trimmed once a week.

feelsbadmayne.jpg

:( i'm sorry memphy. i suck at this sort of thing so if you ever want to make out or something let me know.

LOL! Ohline you are fucking great :)

that's what i've been saying!

;)

feelsbadmayne.jpg
that's why I told my wife to cremate me and cast the ashes into the wind and I'm gonna do the same to her. That way no one will have to visit the cemetery and feel sad.

Sorry about your mom

What's the best way to dump a slut when she's totally falling for you?

I thought via text would be pretty easy/humiliating. Facebook wall post might be even funnier but maybe a little to public, but that also adds to the humility aspect.

Basically, found out the girl I've been fucking / kinda seeing messed around with some 18-year old, which is way too beyond gross for me. Like, in the pedophile way, not the fact that she messed around with another guy. Well maybe a bit of both.

So should I pay for a plane to write "pedophile" in the sky above her apartment? It's expensive per letter.

PS: Meph man I'm glad you went, you should bring someone with you next time if you feel comfortable with that. I used to go visit my high-school ex's dad all the time with her and that seemed to help a lot.

Nah your doing it wrong. Facebook post with naked pictures or your dick in her mouth or something is way more appropriate. And emails to coworkers with those pictures gets the point across too.

^ someone's butthurt about women. that kind of shit is pathetic IMO. not only could you possibly get in trouble, but it shows at least a part of you gives a fuck. i know it probably makes you feel better, but your friends that have any level of maturity think you're sad.

just call her a pedophile and a skank in front of her friends (posts on facebook are easily deleted). the damage practically does itself! problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.