NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my first pet scorpion, that fucker better not die soon.

How long do scorpions normally live for? I never really imagined them being the type of creature that lived a really long time

I had a hermit crab that lived for a couple months. And its kinda like a scorpion right? It made it a solid 3 months before committing suicide by pinching me.

^ Yea I currently have said scorpion in my boxers right now.

im not into them creepy crawly things..fuck snakes, spiders anything that will bite me really

my favorite animal that i had besides my dogs, was hedgehogs..i had 2 of them and they are just cool little fuckers..to bad my rotty thought it was a cool play toy too and killed both of them..he didnt eat them, he woukld just play with them until they died..

we had a sugar glider once and it was cool but it was too small and didnt really do anything..we were just too young and bored with it

^ Hedgehogs are illegal here in Georgia for some stupid fucking reason, but I would definitely buy one anyways if I could find one under 200 online.

I've had two tarantulas. The first one we got high and decided it would be funny to put it in this old man's mailbox. I still feel kinda bad about that one...

The second one lived for a good 6 years, that thing was with me since I started using opiates and I really got attached to it somehow.

The only downside to having these kinds of animals as pets is having girls freak the fuck out about them, but it's cool most of the time if I just cover the cage up.

^ I used to love watching those fights. Me and all my buddies would all get our OC and just watch that shit till we nodded out.

Now I honestly don't enjoy watching it at all.

^^^its on PPV but heres a live stream
http://www.nutjob.eu/

yeah man i'm watching

i can't believe the korean zombie knocked out hominick so quickly. that was fucking crazy.

that was amazing 1 punch and dude was done..tied for fastest KO in UFC history

and wiggi its a shame cause UFC is dope

oho..who you got in the next fights

tito or little nog

mir or big nog

jones or machida

and puke if the stream fails, i got others but all you should have to do is wait a minute and then refresh and it will be back up

ebersole i thought lost..the black dude should have won

Last edited:
man, i don't know anymore.

i fucking hate tito ortiz. i'd really like to see little nog beat him so he'll finally retire. whether that's going to happen or not, i don't know.. a girl can dream tho

i think mir (hopefully) takes big nog.

and i got bones but i honestly won't be mad either way. love em both

^and i agree. even with a name like claude, dude won that fight.

i'm already way too drunk for these fights.

that fight got you a little wet huh?

i feel you..i like tito but he is gettin old, really i have no differance who wins

ive never liked mir but he suprises me when i think hes gonna get his asss beat like when he fought brock lesner the first time..then i thought he was gonna lose to big country nelson but won the decison..but he did beat big nog before so i dont see when he cant win again..then again he lost his rematch to lesner so maybne big nog learned something from the first fight

and id like to see jones win so he can face hendo..which i think hendo would lose if it goes longer then 1 round but id still liek to see jones get punched hard for once

i hate that hendo is getting old, too.

i could watch shit like this

NSFW:
hendo_bisping.jpg

for the rest of forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.