NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rousimar Palhares vs. Mike Massenzio
Erick Silva vs. Carlo Prater
Edson Barboza vs. Terry Etim

i dont even know any of these dudes..they could have put together a better card then this
that some solid fighters there chinky but you are right the whole card has not got any big names on except belfort does the casual fan even know who jose aldo is

all the damn brazilians tend to mix together in my brain.

'cept the old-schoolers.

@4x4 during his stint in UFC? honestly, probably not. aldo has been less than stellar with markedly un-memorable performances. that fucking WEC henderson kick, though..

i know prator from the title fight with condit in the wec but yeah

i think everyone knbow who jose aldo is after the urijah fight..that was a pretty hyped fight

i've been pretty unimpressed with aldo since he came to the UFC.

yeah but you have to think the UFC basically created thaty class for him..but i get what yoursaying the dude cant really finish the good fights..we went 5 with urijah he went 5 with florian, he went 5 with hominick

granted a win is a win but the ufc likes their finishers

and now that the yare showing these guys faces, i do recognize most of them, i just didnt recognize their names

oh i definitely get what you're saying. it's just funny when they show dude's highlight reel and it's all WEC shit.

and i understand not recognizing names, too. but i also love to drink during UFC events.

you like to drink if the sun rises hun

and damn that was sick, thats what you get for not keeping your hands up

and i didnt see your girl brittney either, where's she at?

you like to drink if the sun rises hun

and damn that was sick, thats what you get for not keeping your hands up

and i didnt see your girl brittney either, where's she at?

lol.. i meant without guilt during UFC events

yeah, i dunno where she's at. she's most certainly missed. they've got fake-tits-no-ass and horse-face tho so they'll manage.

but goddamn that was a beautiful KO. makes up for lack of brittney imo

yup definitely. and i usually like mario.

oh well, he's still nowhere near as bad as steve mazzagatti

these guys are destrying everyone

quickest leg lock ever, first spinning heelkick KO, the other guy just over all dominated..its looking good for vitor and jose

if there's ever a fight between two guys i don't really know, and one of them is brazilian, i go with the brazilian dude.

they fucking put on for their city.

fingers crossed for vitor.

Oh what are you using for the stream..my brothers computer isnt letting him on anything

wow how is he gonna lose to that old dude

the brazillians are putting in work like you said

i guess it did work..thanks

at first it didnt, he said his friend gave him the same site you posted but he tried it again and it worked so i dont know

normally he watches the fights after they aired so he can skip all the bullshit but i guess he changed his mind and wantedto watch it live

fuck me those where some fast stand ups old mrgliotta been paid by dana to not let jhonson lay and pray i bet if he never missed weight the fight would of been different

Status
Not open for further replies.