NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
@4x4 dude misses weight all the time.

happy to see brazil take this. that country's passion far outweigh others. and yet another beautiful KO.

i am pleased.

i agree 4x4 those standups were suspect

and yeah wiziwig and nutjob andeverything else he tried wouldnt work for him but they work on my laptop

i prolly havea virus now lol

i no he misses weight alot he is a big dude i just felt sorry for him rogan never spoke to him, then he was not at the post fight confrence
if they were not stood up so quick belfort might have lost arj was gassed 2 minutes into fight
still a big belfort fan

either way i'm sure bellator would be happy to have him. UFC is dunzo with him for now which is understandable.

good thing is he's still young enough to bounce back from this.

^ this is why one bag of dope can get you high

you have no tolerance..50mg of hydro is like 40OC..i made the switch 2 years ago at like 200mg OC, i dont even want to think what that wouyld be now

Jesus fuck, start a separate UFC thread already you guys...
Lol

So I woke up on friday and realized I needed a day off so I called out of work and just drank all day. Then I left to go see some friends and haven't been home since friday afternoon. I just get in a little while ago and my roomate was like "hey, where you been all weekend" and the only honest answer I could come up with was "drinkin."

Ya man everywhere I go, as soon as I say anything especially car, beer or park people know exactly where I'm from. Even the Mexicans know. Some people even ask me to say "Park the car in Harvard yard"
Yeah that Masshole/RI accent's definitely a classy one. I can hear it now, I already feel like I'm about to be robbed. It's funny I remember me and my friend took a road trip out to go visit his girlfriend's family and her dad knowing we were from CT asked us if we paak the caah in the yaad, and was surprised we didn't have accents. People don't realize that all of New England doesn't talk that way. I love it, that shit just misses us down here

Last edited:
no shower no clean clothes, noit even a reapply of deoderant

go reck

Lol oh yeah, I could smell myself. I did take one shower but had to re use the same clothes which always sucks. It felt so good to brush my teeth when I came home. I'm just a classy guy like that I guess.

If I didn't start feeling sticky I'd never bathe, I hate it.

dude showers are the greatest

you can be feeling like shit and you take a nice hot shower and it all goes away

dude showers are the greatest

you can be feeling like shit and you take a nice hot shower and it all goes away

Yeah I can't stand going too long without a shower. It feels good for the body and mind. That's one of the biggest reliefs/ most rewarding feelings when you finally get to shower after you haven't had the chance for a couple days

Status
Not open for further replies.