NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in rehab with a hardcore alcoholic, and even after a few weeks his shakes were still so bad that he still couldn't light his own cigarette. He refused any librium after his initial detox, even with the worst shakes I have ever seen. He said that when he was drinking, he needed someone to open the bottle and take a few swigs because otherwise it would have been wasted by him spilling it from shaking. He had a really sad story as to why he had been drinking that heavily, and I must agree that drinking makes it really easy to not face reality.

Alcoholics are probably the hardest people to approach for a while after they quit drinking. I was in rehab with crack heads, heroin addicts, only one tweeker, and a handful of alcoholics, and the alcoholics were the only ones that I avoided. They were the only ones that seemed to get kicked out of the place too, since they would snap and start breaking windows, no joke. The crack heads were always going on about finding god, and the junkies just liked talking about drugs.

Last edited:
I've heard one guy talk about waking up and having a bucket next to him where he would open the bottle over it and then proceed to puke into the bucket from being sick. He would take a few swigs and throw up into the bucket. Then once he was drunk, he would start drinking from his bucket, just in case he spilled any.

Once we had to go to an outside AA meeting and there was going to be a "really interesting speaker" that was giving his story about his using days. The guy gets up and starts talking about smuggling a few thousand keys of coke like it ain't nothing. The entire time, I'm thinking damn this sounds a little like the movie Blow. It turns out that he was one of George Jungs' pilots.

^That's pretty cool if he was. My father worked with George Jung's father when my old man was a teenager. He grew up in Weymouth MA which is where Jung was originally from.

"Life's a bitch, like the mom from Blow." I cracked up when I heard my friend say that.

Wiggi, during my binges, it always sucked getting that first bit of alcohol down to calm the nerves enough to allow me to keep drinking. You've gotta man your way through those first few gulps, wait for it to set it, and then continue as usual.

I've got a friend that claims to have been a pilot involved in smuggling back in the day. His age matches up, and I've seen pics of him as a pilot, but I have to take the actual smuggling stories at face value.

"Life's a bitch, like the mom from Blow." I cracked up when I heard my friend say that.

Wiggi, during my binges, it always sucked getting that first bit of alcohol down to calm the nerves enough to allow me to keep drinking. You've gotta man your way through those first few gulps, wait for it to set it, and then continue as usual.

I've got a friend that claims to have been a pilot involved in smuggling back in the day. His age matches up, and I've seen pics of him as a pilot, but I have to take the actual smuggling stories at face value.

Dare him to do it again because you dont believe him.

man i cant believe that mom from blow..

Y'all niggas know where I'm from
And I rep it to the fullest til the day that I'm done
So hood where we live if a nigga sold drugs and he rich
Momma still PROUD OF HER SON!

I'm so hardcore I shoveled snow 3 times today.
SNOWCORE!!!!!!!!!!

yall must have got more snow then we did cause we only did it once

i prolly should do it again but imma wait til tomorrow and see what it looks like..theres supposed to be strong winds and drifts tonoite so im hopin it blows away

Whatt yew dawnt thenk day knaow yaow uh drugg dealuh?!? Everiebudy knaws youaw uh drugg dealuh! Haow dew yew thenk dat maykes me feel huh?

You people have crazy weird accents.

that fuckin bitch

dooleys punk ass too

"dont be such a fuckin heepocrite"

Last edited:
thats a good point, i never thought about it but he does kinda disappear in that movie

the dude in real life is super skinny now though

my favorite movie he was in was mallrats or american history x

"my eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin at the zoo"

Whatt yew dawnt thenk day knaow yaow uh drugg dealuh?!? Everiebudy knaws youaw uh drugg dealuh! Haow dew yew thenk dat maykes me feel huh?

You people have crazy weird accents.

Agreed. I live smack in the middle of all of these crazy northeast accents. CT is right between NY and Mas/RI yet for some reason the two must cancel eachother out here in the middle.

and yeah that bitch is a cunt for sure.

And to all of you bitching about the snow, yeah it still hasn't snowed here once (except for that freak snow storm in October that fucked up all the trees and made us lose power). It fucking rained all day today, really hard and I was thinking/ trying to imagine just how much snow that shit would have been if it weren't freakishly warm outside

Lmao. Good, cause that's exactly what I meant.

On another note, I'm going to sleep. Damnit I haven't gotten to sleep before 2 once this week. Night fuckers

s'up fuckers???

Memph PMd me and reminded me I SUCK!!! and he is right!

I love you guys. I am sorry I am so shitty at posting. I've been shitty across the board...constantly sick and my fucked up leg making me half cripple and bed ridden for more months than not this past year...tues was 6th anniv of my near fatal car accident...i just got worn down.

But I am a fighter and will always bounce back and will always return to tell my TRUE home here on Bl,-"THE SOCIAL",they moved us around so much since the days of the original OD social that we are just...THE Social!!! and I came here to post that I LOVE YOUR GUTS,and this is my 1st new years resolution...TO GET MY SORRY ASS BACK HERE!!!

hope you all are well...I am off to see therapist #2...but "I'll be back!"

Much peace and love................................skillz <3

p.s.
oh yeah...Happy Belated "Blue" Year!!! =D

And to all of you bitching about the snow, yeah it still hasn't snowed here once (except for that freak snow storm in October that fucked up all the trees and made us lose power). It fucking rained all day today, really hard and I was thinking/ trying to imagine just how much snow that shit would have been if it weren't freakishly warm outside

it snowed all morning here yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.