NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Does a middle man involve doing work? Yes. Then all of your "free" dope isn't so free after all.

Each and every post that you brag about getting some more free dope is essentially saying that you were a middle man today and got some money by taxing others for drugs. Why brag about it then? Hell, why brag if you got free dope? Ain't nothing in this world free. And there's not a single person on Bluelight that wants to read about someone bragging about being a middle man/selling drugs. It would be different if you didn't mention it at least 8.5 times daily.

I'm sure that everyone of us has gotten free dope from middle-manning a little here and there, and I gotta agree with wiggi that ain't nothing in this world is free. You're going to be paying for it in one way or another, even if it's by not making any money due to not having a job from doing all of this "free dope."

If someone shows up at your doorstep and hands you some dope, doesn't ask for any money, and just walks away, then by all means come in here and say that you just got some free dope. But until then, I would chill with saying it.

right, even if you have to jump in your car to go get the free dope, thats costing money

what about if you go and buy say 7bags and when you get home and see theres 8bags, is that extra bag free?

Of course not chink that just means the 7 bags you paid for were that much cheaper. Atleast thats how i always looked at it.

^ Pretty sure chinky was being sarcastic, as we were just pointing out how stupid saying you are getting free dope is when you are not literally being given heroin without any money involved.

This middle-man today was trying to get free dope, so he was annoying me trying to get me to go through him. We get out dope from the same guy, but since he is more involved in dope than me, and usually can lay out a lot more money than me, I sometimes will go through him since he lives 5 minutes away, making it convenient if I wanna get high real quick, and my guy won't be around til late night. But tonight he came out to see both of us, so I was able to get it directly from the main dealer who gives me 2 for the price that I pay for 1 through the middle-man, which is how middle-man gets a "free" bag. Shit gets annoying when they are trying to scheme just to get a "free" bag here and there, especially when we go though the same dealer, and we both know that I obviously get more for my $ though the main dealer.

Last edited:
everyone knows being a dope dealer is all glamour and profit. Common.

PS: Middle manning is for those who don't mind robbing their friends / are too scared to push their own product :D Suck it.

2 pins removed from my jaw successfully. Splint removed (HURRAY)!

Still a lil outta it from the nerve pain, but I got through the (relatively minor) surgery and refused all pain killers, even during the procedure. *flex*.

Flight back to good ol' New England in about 8 hours.

Good to see the social moving so slowly.

Glad it went well man. You are crazy going without meds but o certainly understand, I hope it works out for you.

yeah im here

this whole middle manning thing can pay off i guess,if your that desperate and are willing to put in that work... when i first started doin dope and tryin to get off the street level, my one dude wth a connect would give me 11bags in a jab, well 12 but i gave him a bag and i was happy about it until i got the dudes number and found out the whole time i was supposed to be getting 14..and he was grabbin 2 off the top and then askin me for another one..not to mention pickin him up and drivin him home and if i didnt want to drive him home id have to pay for the train and chances are he got snmoked out too cause i always have weed when im smokin..or "oh do you mind if i fix up before you drop me off at the train?" no go ahead and then of course he forgot his rigs and needs a buck to go get one..it qwas always something

i swear if dope fiends put as much effort into work or anything for that matter, as much as they do when trying to figure out how they are gonna get high for the day..they would be some rich motherfuckers with a high paying job..cause their work ethic when trying to get high is unmatched by anyone

alzheimers is crazy..my moms uncle so thats like what my great uncle or second uncle, i dont know

but hes got it and hes good most of the time but sometimes his short term memory is non existant..like i spend a few days over there once a month just to chill with my uncle and get all fucked up(well my moms cousin but whatever) and my great aunt will tell him to go get her ice and by the time he gets to the kitchen he has already forgot what it was he was supposed to do and ends up washing dishes or cleaning something and then he will go back to the room and she yells at him and asks if hes stupid cause he forgot her ice, god forbid the drunk cant get up and get her own ice..

and i feel bad cause he gets treated like shit in his own house by his wife and his son who moved back in to take care of both of his paretns and i get that its frustrating but the man isnt faking and its not like he asked for it and it pisses me off to see him be trated like that cause the dude worked hard his whole life to provide everything and anything they wanted and now to be called stupid and an idiot for something he cant control is just wrong..

and its not like the man is brain dead, you can sit down and have a normal conversation with him about most anyhting, he remebers most people and other things, its just his short term memory is shot

dude my grandma will be in the middle of a sentence and just stop and start asking wtf she was talking about. The short term memory is the part thats gone on most people with alzheimers. She can recall everytime i ever hit a homerun or some shit when i was 6 but ask her what we had for dinner and it aint happening..

sounds like my grandpa.

dude can't remember what he had for breakfast but would be more than happy to talk about the minorities. he ran over in the trenches "just cuz". we now have to pay $150 a day to make sure he's taken care of properly.

i fucking hate america.

thats why my uncle moved back in with them cause if they put him in a home then they were gonna take all my aunts money and they didnt want to pay 400-500 a week for someone to come in and clean up and really do nothing, they wouldnt cook i think and wouldnt go shoppin or none of that and they would only take care of my uncles dad by like givin meds and washing him and other little things and its was only his dad, the proioce didnt include his mom

my uncle now bitches and complaisn that hes got no life and all this but the dude didnt have a life in the first place, he lived by himself in a doublewide with no wife or kids and now hes got the house to himseld with direct tv and all the other utilites plus food and everything else cause since he goes shoppin for them, hes got their credit card and doesnt have to spend any of his money..but he doesnt have to pay rent or pay for anything..he gets like 700 a month from disability and bc he moved in with them he can now spend all that money on alcohol and weed and a little coke when he wants it cause hes got no more bills or rent to pay...

so he bitches that hes got no life anyjmore and cant go nowhere cause he has to take care of them and all this but the dude is livin the good life really, even though its a sad patheitc life, its stil;l pretty good on his end..hes 50 and has no responsibilities except to take care of his parents..and he doesnt really have to cook, jsut clean cause they order out everyday and when he does cook its like big steaks or lobster tails and other shit he would never have been able tpo afford livin on his own..they even pay for his car insurance and gas cause that was part of the deal of him movin back in.. cause its cheaper then having the whoever comeover and spend $500 a week on it and not even get fed or get the grass cut or anyhting else

the onyl thing is he drinks way more now then he did, and his alcohol problem is like a heroin addiction... the man drinks nonstop all dayu long and he liteally goes to the liqour store twice a day for a 6pack and a pint cause if he buys a 24pack and say a fifth or a handle, he says he will drink it all too fast and then nothing will get done, so to pace himself he only buys a pitn and 6pack atr a time..he was ghonna buy weed and got drunk and forgot about it and when he woke up and went into his pocket and saw he had 30bucks in it, he goes "oh shit i got to go spend this, im goin to the liqour store" (thats a real quote) and i go bro you where gonna buy weed with that and he goes "oh yeah thats right"...hes just like a dope fiend cause if he has cash in his pocket, he has to spend it and when he quits drinking he gets sick like anyone ewould whos dope sick, hes throws up and has the shakes and shits and cant leave the couch for 2-3days

Last edited:
sounds like my grandpa.

dude can't remember what he had for breakfast but would be more than happy to talk about the minorities. he ran over in the trenches "just cuz". we now have to pay $150 a day to make sure he's taken care of properly.

i fucking hate america.

haha racist old people are the fucking best

yeah,..mrs somni is just waiting for the first sign of drool on my chin before she sends me to a nursing home..

senility like ignorance is bliss

I mean you can basically walk up to any little kid and cuss them up and down and really no one is gonna say shit to ya. I cant wait to be old and senile.

Yeah,...and it's a chance to get back at your own kids too... It starts off with you changing their diapers and it ends up with them changing yours..

I don't really wanna get into the Alzheimer discussion but I lost my grandpa to it and it's only a matter of time before my grandma dies from it. Some things are funny, but most of the time, you gotta laugh to stop yourself from crying.

Chinky, alcohol withdrawal is some serious shit. I never realized how bad it was until i was in rehab and saw a couple of people start hallucinating and talking all kinds of crazy mess. At times I felt like I was the only sane person there, but I never really seen anyone detoxing from a gallon of vodka a day habit. In a week or two, most everyone was normal. Some of those folks won't ever be remotely sane, regardless what drugs they do or don't take.

Status
Not open for further replies.