NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously if he was such a good driver he would have got away. Although you can't outrun a radio.

"High-quality driving skills officer what?" "Im dale jr. bitch didnt you hear me" "Would you hold my beer officer so i can get my license out?"

I bet that was ryan dunn's excuse too.

"hey I drive at excessive speeds while plastered all the time. I'm legit."

and boom goes the dynamite

the only thing more sad then ryan dunns deather was the fact that he had someone else in the car...they never seem to kill jus themselves, its like that always gotta bring someone along with them

Ryan Dunn brought up in this thread after I just got done listening to CKY and some old Bam Radio. MTV has been playing the tribute quite a bit and I don't know about you guys but he seemed like the guy I would've most wanted to hang out with.

i didnt say sober. Im talking k-holed out walking above 15 crocodiles dangling his dick at em seein whats gonna happen. Now that would be very win imo.

Dunn was always my favorite dude on the show too...he seemed like he was only the semi-smart one who would do the shitty things but wasnt out to be funny, to him it was like work

time for more free dope.

oh woe is me, life is soo hard :p

just cause you blow the dealer, does not make it free

Dunn was always my favorite dude on the show too...he seemed like he was only the semi-smart one who would do the shitty things but wasnt out to be funny, to him it was like work

Maybe that's his favorite part

Hope you have safe travels chainer and good luck on the surgery mayne

thanks man, arrived in TPA all set, surgery tmrw morning at 7:30AM. I appreciate it, I'm hoping all goes well.

My flight out of Manchester International was at 2:00PM, I got there at 1:00PM, ran to the bar, popped 3mg Xanax AT THE BAR, order a double rum & coke, and a triple Jack Daniel, chugged, and woke up in Balt International. Don't remember getting on the flight to TPA, but here I am.

Win.

Gotta wake up wayyy to early tomorrow, sooo, night social.

thanks man, arrived in TPA all set, surgery tmrw morning at 7:30AM. I appreciate it, I'm hoping all goes well.

My flight out of Manchester International was at 2:00PM, I got there at 1:00PM, ran to the bar, popped 3mg Xanax AT THE BAR, order a double rum & coke, and a triple Jack Daniel, chugged, and woke up in Balt International. Don't remember getting on the flight to TPA, but here I am.

Win.

Gotta wake up wayyy to early tomorrow, sooo, night social.

BEST way ever to go on a plane ride barred out having the drink cart smack you in the head cause your passed out in the aisle. Maybe just a personal experience i dunno.

394556_10150519632773879_511328878_8908604_493790984_n.jpg

for you memphis

middle manning= free shit

btw, my dealer is female..

^ Does a middle man involve doing work? Yes. Then all of your "free" dope isn't so free after all.

Each and every post that you brag about getting some more free dope is essentially saying that you were a middle man today and got some money by taxing others for drugs. Why brag about it then? Hell, why brag if you got free dope? Ain't nothing in this world free. And there's not a single person on Bluelight that wants to read about someone bragging about being a middle man/selling drugs. It would be different if you didn't mention it at least 8.5 times daily.

everyone knows being a dope dealer is all glamour and profit. Common.

PS: Middle manning is for those who don't mind robbing their friends / are too scared to push their own product :D Suck it.

2 pins removed from my jaw successfully. Splint removed (HURRAY)!

Still a lil outta it from the nerve pain, but I got through the (relatively minor) surgery and refused all pain killers, even during the procedure. *flex*.

Flight back to good ol' New England in about 8 hours.

Good to see the social moving so slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.