NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want to rob my dillie dude. i think i could pull it off. he doesnt carry a gun and i bet he would give up the pills if i puled one out on him.

if you did you would have to kill him or else he would eventually hunt you down and kill you

it's 3:23 AM and I'm still WIDE the fuck awake. Man I hate amps. Drunk as fuck, but can't sleep.

guys, do you thinkt hat landing strips are sexy on girls? or would you rather it bare?

That all depends on the girl, hard to say really. I would say yes, but some chicks just can't pull it off. I like them when done right though

I would rather a girl be completely bare, but I agree that it is really hard to say. I honestly have never fucked a girl without her being completely shaven, so maybe I am just used to zero hair.

fuck yeeeeeeess butterfinger is amazing, and with ice cream that makes it even more amazing.

i turned 21 yesterday on the 22nd

also i have good news and bad news. good news: sexy fine black girl wants to smash.

bad news: i have to get tested

dont think/know you're clean?

who is in this bitch? im barred out sippin on a high life 32oz. my dillie dude has been out for 4 hours. in the 5 years ive known him i have never had to wait longer than an hour. shit sucks. something is wrong.

i really want to rob my dillie dude. i think i could pull it off. he doesnt carry a gun and i bet he would give up the pills if i puled one out on him.

hes no gangster just a drug dealer

shit would be so cash

omg like 100 dillies mmmmmmmmm thats sexy

i dropped my cell in the sink and now its not working.

i have a new love interest. she is 28 and went to the same gradeschool as me. shes got a 10 year old kid but hes cool as shit, she also has a bf but she has been hanging out with me almost everyday and flirts with me like crazy when shes barred out or drunk. i think she wants the D and im gonna bring it up next time we are fucking up together

WUS GUT YOU FUCKERS

dont do it bro, what goes around comes around. not worth it imo
guys, do you thinkt hat landing strips are sexy on girls? or would you rather it bare?

landing strip for sure, i mean roatating between both is nice but i prefer the strip personally+

ohline-you know i am here at your disposal...feel free to unburden yourself and let me be a source of encouragement and positive energy. that is what friends are for. PM me soon and just let me know what's up and how you are coping w/ your current real life issues. I really do care and i enjoy being able to help.
hang in there,baby. this too shall pass-and that statement rings true for all things. the only thing that stays the same is change.
i'll stop before my velveeta(not cheezy bc it's a cheese PRODUCT-lol)cliches make you vomit.

thanks, doll. <3 i definitely appreciate it. and as far as that whole situation goes i've decided to just ignore the ex. he gives me a bad feeling so i'm just going to trust that shit.

i had a dream the ohlines genitalia swallowed my dillie stash and i had to dive into her sntach to retrieve my massive dillie stash. the bags was like coated in nasty blood and vagina slime

my favorite thing about this post is that you managed to spell "genitalia" correctly but not "snatch"

fight time bitches

2 kegs, large house, zip of headies, UFC PPV.

Sup Jon Jones. I love rampage but I dunno, he'll have to get pretty lucky with that right hook tonight.

And Jay - less is more, i personally dont like getting hair in my mouth... and i find i am often providing alcohol to friends who aren't 21. happens when you have parties though, can't really help it.

i'd love love love to see rampage get lucky tonight.

i really like jones when he's fighting but i'd love to see the cocky prick humbled a bit.

depends on who the underage people are.. i got a brother whos 20 so for him and his friends sure..some punk at the hodge no never..when they were younger and chillin at the house id buy them beer but never hard alcohol, i figured most of them wouldnt like the beer and there would be most of it left over..30pack of icehouse can get like 8kids drunk and still have left overs lol now a days they can all out drink me andf most dont need me they all got fakes

its amazing 18,19 yr old girls with fakes that sayt they are 25,26 and never once get turned down

Of course not. In the interest of harm reduction that'd be plain wrong.

In the interest of not going to jail just so someone can get drunk, I don't buy alcohol for minors. There arealways exceptions to the rules though.

the only way your going to jail is if you buy it for underage kids you dont know and they are workin with the cops..your brothers/sisters friends arent doing that

anyone watchin UFC right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.