NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
not too bad actually. spent the day at the beach, got some weed

how bout you bro?

Been okay man, since I stopped posting on BL life has been a bit of a roller coaster for me.

A lot of very high highs, and plenty of very low lows. Things are finally starting to level out though, looking forward to what will hopefully be a good summer %)

btw I guess this social isn't as active as the OCD Social glory days eh?

KC! Whats up girl?

Did you miss me? ;)

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

btw I guess this social isn't as active as the OCD Social glory days eh?

beta!!! what is up???? long time no see,man.
this social gets pretty crunk. depends on who is around. i am usually starting bullshit but i had a rough meds change the past 2 months but wasn't bad until a couple of weeks ago. so i plan to get this bitch going againg.

how are you? what have you been up to?
much peace and love...............skillz=D

Not much. It's a beautiful day outside and it's the weekend so I don't have to work, but I still feel like shit somehow. fucking shit

Tripman- how long you in for this time? What do they hope to accomplish by keeping you there?

Indefinitely...

They are trying to clean me up and apparently i'm a "danger to myself and others" hence the involuntary.

Cunts aren't even giving me any management opiates so they're putting through cold turkey and cutting down my benzo's... it's like going through hell...

Indefinitely...

They are trying to clean me up and apparently i'm a "danger to myself and others" hence the involuntary.

Cunts aren't even giving me any management opiates so they're putting through cold turkey and cutting down my benzo's... it's like going through hell...

holy shit trip...that is fucked up. esp making you go cold turkey. that will make anyone go insane. i'm sorry,brah. sending you peace,love and healing.
keep us posted.

much love....................skillz<3

^thanks,yo...hey,is ur avatar jesus breakin it down? every time i see it i think "jesus can bust a move"
lol

Another cool Jesus
ravejesus.gif

Smoking my hookah and watching some documentary on ghosts and blowing some lines of smack... So id say i am doing pretty fucking good, and yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.