NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw I guess this social isn't as active as the OCD Social glory days eh?

Indeed. It seems busier during the week when BA and Memph (when he's not banned) come back. Anyways mang good to see you alive haha:)

holy shit trip...that is fucked up. esp making you go cold turkey. that will make anyone go insane. i'm sorry,brah. sending you peace,love and healing.
keep us posted.

much love....................skillz<3

I'll keep ya posted for sure, had a seizure today, blood pressure 171/121 heart rate 152....

This is what the fuckers are doing to me in here. Not making me sane they are fucking killing me!

Indeed. It seems busier during the week when BA and Memph (when he's not banned) come back. Anyways mang good to see you alive haha:)

Man I miss the old days.

Yo yep.

As in am I gonna run away from this joint? I fucking wish. But they watch me like a fucking hawk man.

Fucking just got my night sedation 20mg temaz, 10mg diaz... LIKE SHIT I'LL SLEEP.

But the night nurse said i'm showing clear signs of opiate withdrawals NO SHIT, and to mention it to my doctor straight away. So hopefully some management program.

Nah they don't... I'm allowed a laptop and a mobile phone and my guitar. Luckily my phone can be used as a modem so I can come on here and bitch about shit.

Wus gut?

Same shit. I woke very early this Sunday morning at 6. Disappointing to say the least. Otherwise I can't complain

And where the fuck is Mr.Memphis????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,FUCKER!!!!!

I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!

Have a great birthday,just be safe and stay safe!!!

Much Peace,Love and plentiful Drugs.......................................skillz=D

cakepenguinpl1.gif

Happy Birthday :)

Unbreakable I was looking into getting a different car. I think you said you had a celica? Have any torque steer issues with all that power? Different fwd cars with turbos and whatnot deal with torque steer in rather cheesy ways like the mazda speed. Just curious.

Unbreakable I was looking into getting a different car. I think you said you had a celica? Have any torque steer issues with all that power? Different fwd cars with turbos and whatnot deal with torque steer in rather cheesy ways like the mazda speed. Just curious.

Never had a problem with torque steer. But i would recommend an Subaru WRX... That is the next car i am going to get before summer comes. AWD Stock turbo damn sexy in my opinion =D

30740463full.jpg

Happy birthday fucker if you check this. He's still banned though facepalm

lol... i was checking into that and i am stoned-1st time in cpl weeks-and i got sidetracked.

DURP!!!!

damn it,i knew it.

anyone have his AIM. I had it on my other computer but i changed all my emails and messengers and shit so i only have ohlines.

Hey Jb,are you allowed to tell us when he will be back?
and how long is an average temp ban anyway.

How many infractions can you get before youre perm banned? Just curious..some people tend to get infracted every so often

Status
Not open for further replies.