NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant 1 being like a jar of watery mayonaise and 10 a virgin twat

Ya bro shes prolly mudflaps in the wind +7

You shouldnt make fun of the mentally handicaopped

Its politically incorrect

Btw my scale makes perfect sense i think..but ya i am a stupid dope head

Apparently taking a bunch of kpins, ripping cones and banging a gram of Heroin is enough to put you in involuntary care... Some CPR and two Narcaine's later I was alive again yet i don't remember any of it. All I know is I woke up in a Psych ward and the nurses were all judgemental and shit.

Man that sucks. Did they think you were trying to commit suicide? Did they lock you in the "bam-bam" room?

One Sunday evening many years ago I was up all night Saturday doing coke then Sunday I packed my nose full of heroin and took some somas. I went to the corner coney island for milkshakes and next thing I knew it was the next morning and I was in the er. I was told that when they hit me with the narcan it took 3 firemen to strap me to the gurney. I don't know how close to dying I came I didn't stick around the hospital long enough to talk to any one really. I just told them to pull these fucking tubes out i am going home. Obviously it wasn't one of my smarter moments.
After that I started having seizures. When I finally quit doing drugs for a while never had another one. Now I stay away from heroin and rarely do coke. But I don't think suicide was ever brought up. But goddamn I felt like I was hit with a truck after that experience.

I like to get high so I must be crazy too. (well not that I couldn't have told you I was anyways) That's such bullshit man. You party a little too hearty and somehow that means you have to go to a psych ward? At least you're out of there now.

I'm out of THAT psych ward. I'm getting a psychiatric evaluation tomorrow about being put into another one... I apparently am bi-polar and have chronic refractory free floating anxiety with panic disorder. Oh and then there's all the drugs...

I'm happy to hear you're still kicking my mang. I don't want to see you in the shrine bro. Take care of yourself./ serious business

I learnt a fair bit in the psych ward mang, I shall be looking after myself but yes I may well be in another ward as of tomorrow so I might be absent for a little while longer. I so miss the social thread.

I promise you if I end up in the shrine it wont be of my own volition.

if 1 is tight like a virgin and 10 is mudflaps in the wind, she ranks about a 17

hey trippy! missed ya buddy. hit me up sometime

Hey man I'll jump on msn and leave it on to see if you're about. But if you aren't I may not be able to catch up till after I leave the next psych ward. But hopefully the psych evaluation tomorrow will go in my favour...

Man that sucks. Did they think you were trying to commit suicide? Did they lock you in the "bam-bam" room?

One Sunday evening many years ago I was up all night Saturday doing coke then Sunday I packed my nose full of heroin and took some somas. I went to the corner coney island for milkshakes and next thing I knew it was the next morning and I was in the er. I was told that when they hit me with the narcan it took 3 firemen to strap me to the gurney. I don't know how close to dying I came I didn't stick around the hospital long enough to talk to any one really. I just told them to pull these fucking tubes out i am going home. Obviously it wasn't one of my smarter moments.
After that I started having seizures. When I finally quit doing drugs for a while never had another one. Now I stay away from heroin and rarely do coke. But I don't think suicide was ever brought up. But goddamn I felt like I was hit with a truck after that experience.

I got put in the AMA which is the lock up a few times for cracking it at the nurses for fucking with my medication. If you've ever watched the TV show OZ the AMA is similar except you dont even get a bucket for the toilet...

They considered it a suicide attempt yes. Which in reality it was. However it was a bit of a retarded suicide attempt seeing as I was on so much clonazepam that i don't even remember going to score let alone banging up the entire gram...

NSFW:
tumblr_lho2pbikA81qf92wbo1_500.jpg

want

All this mudflaps in the wind talk has me double checking the fact that we're still talking about ohline's vagina. Sounded an awful lot like the conversation had switched onto much bigger things like BA's ass. Nevermind, carry on.

gah, you and the queens of the stone age.

YEAH, me and QOTSA. You wanna start something?

On a more serious topic, I'm not calling you a liar or anything but I'm not sure I 100% believe you on the whole 3 comment. How about you prove yourself and let me make my own educated decision. Just for the sake of further learning of course...

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE?

seriously. Come back. I'm bored as fuck but don't have the motivation to go hang out in other places of BL tonight.

Hey bro

I agree man, i dont trust ohlines judgement either

She oughta post some beef curtain shots, if she knows whats good for her

YEAH, me and QOTSA. You wanna start something?

On a more serious topic, I'm not calling you a liar or anything but I'm not sure I 100% believe you on the whole 3 comment. How about you prove yourself and let me make my own educated decision. Just for the sake of further learning of course...

Hey bro

I agree man, i dont trust ohlines judgement either

She oughta post some beef curtain shots, if she knows whats good for her

if you knew how to bluelight you could find such things.

Oh silly ohline. I didn't mean pictures. Maybe TRM wants photos, but I respect you more than that. Why post smutty trash around the internet when you could have a more personal and confidential, yet life changing event. I meant prove yourself to me. You know, like a learn through experience sort of thing... ;)

jk

but maybe not

huh?

What's up woman?

I searched "ohline vagina picture" couldnt find shit

Goddamnit ohline be a big girl and bust out the beef curtains, alright?

why would you want to see beef curtains? A nice tight healthy vagina has no such curtains. Especially if she's white.

Oh silly ohline. I didn't mean pictures. Maybe TRM wants photos, but I respect you more than that. Why post smutty trash around the internet when you could have a more personal and confidential, yet life changing event. I meant prove yourself to me. You know, like a learn through experience sort of thing... ;)

jk

but maybe not

huh?

What's up woman?

o i c

you're talking about sexual intercourse. softly

maybe not.

not a lot, man. making plans for this weekend's fights. what about you? how's work going?

why would you want to see beef curtains? A nice tight healthy vagina has no such curtains. Especially if she's white.

yeah, his fetish for floppy vag is kind of skeevy.

especially since he's never seen one in person before.

Thats true....

It would be nice to see a twat..but thats not happening..what i meant is ohlines not gona show us her twat

Oh well

not a lot, man. making plans for this weekend's fights. what about you? how's work going?

Just making some hamburger helper (classy I know) and enjoying (that part's a lie) some milwaukee's best oh boy. Also having fun kicking opes (although it's not so bad this time, I was pretty cautious these past few weeks) and being pissed off. Today is one of those days I'm glad I don't have a gun anymore.
Work's going alright I guess. I'm spending about a quarter of my paycheck each week on gas getting there though so that sucks. The owners of the company took my department out to lunch today which was pretty sweet. Other than that I'm just looking forward to having a weekend at my house and being broke. Maybe I'll buy some cheap shitty beer and do some bodywork on my Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.