NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up my north american buddies??? it is quite nice on the east coast (georgia) today!! it is nice and breezy and feels like 70*!

so i was like, i am in withdrawal and have no money, how will i fix myself?? so i decided to walk to the local gas station and pan handle. in 30 mins i man $14.57 lol. now im waiting on my dealer to come drop by 16mg of bupre (2x 8mg subutex)!!! i finally have enough money to buy ciggs OR weeds...hmm ciggs or weeds? i think i will go with weeds! or maybe i can buy some more new syringes from a local pharmacy!?!

how is everyone else doing today?

In Georgia it is up to the pharmacist's discretion. If they think you are an injectable drug user (IDU) then they will likely not sell them to you. I've never heard of any of my friends having any problem buying them in Georgia, but none of them remotely look like they would even do drugs, let alone inject. Of course they played the whole, my dad sent me here to grab his syringes for insulin and acted like they had no idea what they were supposed to get.

Hah, nice HOL. I've smoked an apple countless times, but never a cucumber. Does that mean we can all say "HOL smokes the cucumber"? lol sorry man I had to. One time I smoked out of a potato. It was real weird but worked fucking awesome tbh. Wayyy better than an apple IMO (although didn't taste great like the apple does). It was to the point where people were saying "wtf are you doing smoking out of a potato? now that I think of it though, I kind of have to try it. Pass that spud"

^^u know i forgot bout potatoes, those were at our discretion too n prob woulda worked better but i wasnt the one who made it

but i did indeed smoke a cucumber

^^u know i forgot bout potatoes, those were at our discretion too n prob woulda worked better but i wasnt the one who made it

but i did indeed smoke a cucumber

Oh yeah man, they're perfect. If you're ever in the situation again and have to smoke out of a vegetable, definitely go for the potato. They're so easy to carve, yet they're dry enough that they don't get your weed all gooey like I'd have to imagine a cucumber would.

being as big as gun cocksmoker as HoL is the seeds and gooey shit would not even have set off the gag reflex. the texture inside is like semen with BB pellets throughout.

great initiative, man :D

that doesnt even make sense

because i accidentallied from a bong.

it was a very failed attempt at a joke. nevermind, moving right along, assholes.

One of the most annoying shitty feelings I can think of. Cleaning up a little and taking a break from opiates recently has at least saved me that stress...

How's it goin beta?
Yeah man I had a $300-400mg/day Oxy habit 5 years ago, quit completely for 3 years, then started to dabble again last year, and then this past year some unfortunate events in my life have pushed me into my addiction again. My habit isn't nearly as bad now dosage wise, but mentally its all the same. I'm weening myself off Opana right now with a couple of blues and then I need to do be done with opiates for a very long while again.

Otherwise I've been good though man, I had a great 4/20 weekend going on a hike and seeing STS9 :D

How have you been man?

lolwut? Your government is asking criminals to hand over their weapons? I'm sure they will come forward accordingly. Wasn't your country considering or pass through some serious internet censorship laws? I remember discussion about the possibility of Aussies no longer being able to access Bluelight. It's interesting that Australia is so strict considering the fact you're an island of bad ass convicts ;)

In terms of statistics, I've seen statistics where gun related deaths in the US do not top the list, alcohol related deaths in cars are right up there though. Should we ban alcohol and cars? I believe in punishing the wrongdoers not society as a whole and not devices themselves. Prohibition in any firm has never worked and it never will. Do drug laws stop you from getting high?
You're anti-gun laws?

I completely agree with you if you are, just didn't think you would be.

I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24? The way things are going I don't know.
I'm 23 too.. I haven't been around in a while, why do you wonder if you will make it another year?

it's a fucking tupac lyric you tit, beta.

you've been listening to too much dub.

sorry to hear you're down deep again, man. i remember pretty well when you were first getting clean, talking shit to you. you know i wish you the best and you can hit me up if need be, name sharing man.

at least it looks like you're enjoying yourself from those recent pics, bro :)

because i accidentallied from a bong.

it was a very failed attempt at a joke. nevermind, moving right along, assholes.

no, no. it was hilarious ;)

keep em comin

Yeah man I had a $300-400mg/day Oxy habit 5 years ago, quit completely for 3 years, then started to dabble again last year, and then this past year some unfortunate events in my life have pushed me into my addiction again. My habit isn't nearly as bad now dosage wise, but mentally its all the same. I'm weening myself off Opana right now with a couple of blues and then I need to do be done with opiates for a very long while again.

wait so you were spendin 300-400$/day on oxy? or you used 300-400mg/day? I hope you weren't spendin 1$/mg

either way tho man, best of luck with slowin down n takin it easy, its easier said then done but we cant let little shit (that seems huge at the time) destroy all the hard work that's been put in up til that point, once your tolerance gets back down a little more then maybe consider some kratom for the reast of the WD or even a small/short maintenance thing. I ever gave kratom the time of day when I had a habit but after letting my tolerance drop a good bit, I went on a little bender it went back up but never to where it was before n kratom has been surprisingly helpful, no nod, no real euphoria, but energy n that positive mind frame opes give. it s been very helpful for me thus far.

Otherwise I've been good though man, I had a great 4/20 weekend going on a hike and seeing STS9 :D

my weekend was kinda shit, except for goin to the pistol range that was pretty kool, im really wantin to start settin aside money for one but they are just so expensive n then I quickly realized if shooting is gonna be your hobby that shit gets expensive REAL fast, but im still thinkin bout it. had to work on 4/20.

became a fag cuz I smoked outta a cucumber, but imo atleast I didn't try n plug the weed by using the cucumber to push it up there.......or did I?

I cant say im familiar with them but I have heard good things bout sts9, bet it was a good show/time. almost went down to Austin for reggae fest on 4/20 but the only person I knew goin down was the girl I went shootin with n I have been tryin to keep my distance cuz we're friends but she wants more n things got akward there for awhile

You're anti-gun laws?

I completely agree with you if you are, just didn't think you would be.

yea I too was surprised pff was pro gun, especially the assault rifle thing. assault rifles seem to be the easy scape goat for the beginning of restricting gun rights, but imo guns aren't just for hunting n home protection, imo the fundamental principle of the right to own guns is so that the people can defend themselves from the government. and I believe that was the true intent of the law when the bill of rights was passed. we had just finished goin to war with an oppressive gov't and that was #2 that the founding fathers felt necessary to include in our Bill of Rights, so people wanna say oh well arms back then meant muskets (well muskets was pretty much all the govt had too) or they'll say you don't need a stockpile of guns to hunt or protect your property (again I don't think that after the revolutionary war our founding fathers were lookin after hunters or even personal property protection, they wrote that in order to have some way of leveling the playing field n allow the people to have some sort of power...or even a chance against an oppressive gov't)

oh well ill stop y rant on that cuz the gun argument died a few pages back n im kinda glad it did, tho it was nice to see this place bumpin again

I'm 23 too.. I haven't been around in a while, why do you wonder if you will make it another year?

I never thought id live to see 23, then it happened n I was kinda disappointed, in retrospect im glad I did. but yea its a song lyric

sorry to hear you're down deep again, man. i remember pretty well when you were first getting clean, talking shit to you. you know i wish you the best and you can hit me up if need be, name sharing man.

alctually its coolios gangsters paradise......you tit :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHWdt0i4uA0

I thought I would be dead at 27 like all the great ones with the way I was abusing anything I could get. Every year for the last 10 has been a gift.

just got back from my nerve block....that shit actually worked....feel fucking great...

^that's awesome to hear, brother! really awesome infact. how long is the block meant to last for? keep me/us updated on how it goes for you, bud. actually, would you mind sending me a PM with a little detail about it? or just post in here for everyone. whatever floats your boat, negro.

HoLly man said:
alctually its coolios gangsters paradise......you tit

damn, you got me there, brother. so you be right, i admit my mistake <3 homo xxoo.

damn i love my little pill crusher cause it smashes my morphine pills to smitherines exactly how you want to prep an MSContin for IV use and it doubles up as the cooker. crush the pill, loosen it up a bit in the crusher, add water, mix, filter and bob's your uncle! awesome $10 investment. so awesome i bought 2 of them for some odd reason haha.

johnny - i remember you commenting a while back when i first mentioned getting it, saying something along the lines that usually they're not that great. but, this one is a ripper. it's a tri-grip crusher an does an awesome job. when i get home i'll post a picture of what i have. i'd post a pic now but am forgetting the brand.

Yeah man living near NYC and having amazing friends makes life pretty good for me in general.. Thanks for the support though brother, right back at ya ;)

wait so you were spendin 300-400$/day on oxy? or you used 300-400mg/day? I hope you weren't spendin 1$/mg

Oh no not even close, that was a typo. I got them for more like $5-10 bucks for an OC80 (in bulk), which is how my habit got so bad so quickly back then.

Damn trust fund NY kids ;-) Awesome deal in bulk you get though. Can see why itd be easy to catch a habit without needing to switch to dope because of cost.

Whats happening digby?

That's awesome Memph. How do you feel today? Glad everything worked out with the doctor.

I'm skeptically waiting impatiently lefty

Kicked off the day with a proper speedball at 5AM then went into work to train the new girl, she's shadowing me for the next few days. Did more dope on lunch, then later she was talking about how tired she was and having a hard time keeping her eyes open. Whole time I was thinking "Yeah, you telling me bitch...?"

It's funny because my performance has been slipping since I've been clean. I got to work on time today (early in fact), fixed a few of the mistakes from earlier in the week, got a lot of shit done, and even managed to order some parts for my car that I've been putting off. Lol people at work were commenting that it's good to see that I finally got my shit back together, they were worried for the last few weeks that I might have started taking drugs or something... Oh har har guess what the fuck I did there guys?

That just means I'm fucked now if attempting to be clean nearly ruined my life and bailing back off the wagon has saved my ass. inmucheeperthanithought.jpg

Memphis B. Cocksmoker- that's too bad now I'm gonna have to come fuck your back up. Should have just pretended that you're still beat, then we'd all still like you. Nobody likes the fancy little bitch that's having good luck ;)

Sup motherfuckers?

That's awesome Memph. How do you feel today? Glad everything worked out with the doctor.

I'm skeptically waiting impatiently lefty

man, i feel great. i havent felt like this since i can remember.

@lefty they are supposed to last 2 weeks (i have another on set up for the 7th). they did 10 injections up and down my spine. im not sure what exactly is in the injections but i think its a numbing agent similar to Novocaine and some steroids. didnt hurt at all, no sting, nothing. as soon as the first one was in a could tell a huge difference. the "pressure pain", which is what i call it, a pain that feels like someone is standing on my back at all times just disappeared. i was amazed. after all the injections were done and i stood up it felt almost like the first time i stood up after surgery, everything just felt "right". i felt, and still do, like i could run a mile no problem. yesterday just to try it out i ran around my block with very minimal pain. i just hope that it works the full two weeks, shit even if it doesnt its still a lot better than how i have been. she gave me 45 10mg tabs on top of all that, so that was good. i am assuming she is going to give me 45 more in two weeks which would make 90 a month....the doctor and the whole office is cool too, no one in there treats you like a drug seeking asshole like i have seen before. i was telling recky and a few other people that i think this is it man, i think i found the answer and i am fucking stoked. you should look into it man, it really does help with pain.

Good to hear, Memphis!

Today I got up early and smoked a bowl that I prepared to be of "motivation without social freak out" size. Smoked and then immediately got onto the bus. By the time I got to my stop, I was significantly higher than planned. Must have misjudged the potency.

So I was really freakin' out and debated going right back home, but I told myself that I can't let the weed affect my life if I wanna use it responsibly these days, and accepted that I had to accomplish my tasks.

Went into a bank to cash two checks. I was asked to show a second form of id, which I tried to find on my phone (but got confused). Meanwhile, the teller chick is trying to look something up for me, but also seems to be having trouble. After like two long, awkward minutes she just looks at me and says "I am too fucking baked to handle this right now." Totally wouldn't have guessed that based on her appearance, but we shared a laugh about the predicament. And then I joined her on her cig break. Married :(

Just cashed the checks at a different bank. Accepted a $25 processing fee just to get it done, which I am gonna regret tomorrow.

Lol I love random encounters with high people in public like that. Too bad she's married

And 25 bucks just to cash a check? That's beat, fuck that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.