NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when drug dealers bail on meeting up last second.. I really need to quit opiates again :\

One of the most annoying shitty feelings I can think of. Cleaning up a little and taking a break from opiates recently has at least saved me that stress...

How's it goin beta?

well first our forfathers defined justice as being brought to trial n given a fair trial

and while i dont believe cops should get killed in order to bring a terrorist in, it is the job they signed up for. you know 'to protect and to serve". we need police, but they are almost like a false sense of security, they are there for day to day operations but when shit really goes down then it becomes a well i dont wanna endanger myself kinda thing, here is a little example based off what im listenin to right now, Sublimes April 26, 1992 in the intro its that police dispatch recording w/ the lady saying contact the owner of the shop cuz his building is getting broken into and see if he wants to secure his building if he wants to. WTF!!!! there is a riot and police are contacting store owners so they can defend thier property, if it was any old day then someone doing such things is a vigilante or a threat to society but once the polices security is compromised they took a step back, granted they were waiting for the natl gaurd n things eventually got sorted out but imo whats the point of a police force if in the greatest times of need the protecting n serving isnt really there

and i brought up bin laden, honestly im not certain how he died n part of me wants to believe it was all a sham n he had been dead for awhile, but lets say things went down exactly like they said, he should have been brought to justice the way we so adimently defend as one of our unalienable rights, not just shot in the head and killed. THATS MURDER! did the guy deserve to die, perhaps, tho i think a lifetime in prison woulda been worse, throw him in solitary n sprinkle in a little time where he goes into population only to get his ass kicked every now n then, that imo woulda been a worse punishment but i wont go too far into that cuz then it brings up death penalty and what is humane treatment of prisoners etc

who said anything bout gun laws or restricting gun ownership in this thread? maybe i missed something but that seemed to come outta left field, im 100% for gun owners ship

im not sure if you were talkin to me but i can be quite a 'hippie' at times n on certain issues but not when it comes to my guns, i personally own 2 guns a shotgun n a rifle. i want a pistol but im broke, but actually a chick from work wants to go shootin this afternoon n its been so long since ive shot a pistol im pretty excited bout it so i hope we go today (tho i have been kinda avoiding her but for others reasons, i can set some BS aside in order to go shootin, its a blast)

she baitin to it right now

PFF, your usually so calm n collected, i dunno if it was me or memphis but the gun thing really worked u up, but i dont even know where that came from

what exactly are you referring to here?

I brought up tge gun thing on my own, it wasn't a response to anything said. Ohline made a comment about all the things happening right now and it triggered the thought that in the midst of everything the government still wants tighter gun laws. Marshall law was essentially in effect for Watertown and a lot of areas in and around Boston. If there is a terrorist running around my area then I definitely want my gun to protect me in any capacity that it can. I just don't understand how the government can think that the American people are going to go for what they are trying to accomplish.

I label myself as a libertarian. I think the government is responsible for military and infastructure alone. As a tax paying adult I don't think it's the governments responsibilty to tell me how I can treat my body (whether it's drugs, a seatbelt, a motorcycle helmet, an abortion....etc), who I can marry, or what I can own for a firearm (if at all) if it is obtained legally. I think it was you who said it, the person who bought their gun legally is not the one wrecking havoc on innocent people.

I guess I'm just quite irritated with the state of affairs of this country. I think the dems AND the repubs are destroying everything that makes this country so great. Any politician with actual high ranking power doesn't give a flying fuck about the people of this country. They care about their own wallets and agendas.

My comment about the self righteous junkies is that I would see it so often when I was actually interested in the drug forums, there was so much "zomg my drug is better than yours" and so many people who are addicts and want that right preserved but don't support other rights (such as gun ownership, or junkies who steal from others to support their habits or act otherwise shady).

The emotional state of my posts was to get a reaction and wake this fucking place up. That mission was definitely accomplished. :)

that's a terrible analogy.

the port arthur massacre in the 90's here was enough for australia to get it's head together and tighten national gun laws; i'm not a gun nut so i don't know the true specifics but it wouldn't be hard to find if you want me to. guess how many mass murdering sprees we've had since, in a similar manner? 0. i think i remember on the news not long back that there was going to be another amnesty day organised to hand over any illegal weapons, unregistered, etc without getting the banhammer if you get caught with possession of illegal firearms.

you guys probably shoot and kill each other more than tobacco kills in a year.

lolwut? Your government is asking criminals to hand over their weapons? I'm sure they will come forward accordingly. Wasn't your country considering or pass through some serious internet censorship laws? I remember discussion about the possibility of Aussies no longer being able to access Bluelight. It's interesting that Australia is so strict considering the fact you're an island of bad ass convicts ;)

In terms of statistics, I've seen statistics where gun related deaths in the US do not top the list, alcohol related deaths in cars are right up there though. Should we ban alcohol and cars? I believe in punishing the wrongdoers not society as a whole and not devices themselves. Prohibition in any firm has never worked and it never will. Do drug laws stop you from getting high?

Infographic-Firearms-vs-Doctors-Drugs-600.jpg

I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24? The way things are going I don't know.

Get up..... Stand up for your rights!

I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24? The way things are going I don't know.

i lol'd at both of these.

pff said:
lolwut? Your government is asking criminals to hand over their weapons? I'm sure they will come forward accordingly. Wasn't your country considering or pass through some serious internet censorship laws? I remember discussion about the possibility of Aussies no longer being able to access Bluelight. It's interesting that Australia is so strict considering the fact you're an island of bad ass convicts

the filter, yeah i was thinking about that a few months back as the post in ausdd hasn't been updated in a while with any news and i haven't actively sought out anything. but, yeah, bluelight was one of the sites proposed to be on the filtered list. fucking pathetic. for the "free nation" we are pretty tightly controlled in the sense of the law, drugs considerably, and especially in my state.

pff said:
In terms of statistics, I've seen statistics where gun related deaths in the US do not top the list, alcohol related deaths in cars are right up there though. Should we ban alcohol and cars? I believe in punishing the wrongdoers not society as a whole and not devices themselves. Prohibition in any firm has never worked and it never will. Do drug laws stop you from getting high?

obviously i was being facetious with that comment but i still believe you guys could do with some tighter restrictions, i never mentioned anything to do with prohibition. how obama's proposal for required background checks lost with a minority of votes among the senate or whatever just recently absolutely shocked me. that's a step in the right direction. i've got nothing against people owning and using guns with proper intent - not to settle scores. i've used them myself and farmers use them regularly with hunters in my region.

on a related note, to do with junkies and killing, and this is fucked up and pretty close to home. my dad's daughter (my step sister, from dad's first wife) was recently charged with murder. her and another guy gave some other junkie a hot shot and now they're sitting in a cell for the next 20 years. it was so hard to bring up the subject with dad the other week when i had heard the verdict and had to tell dad. he broke down initially when we heard it on the news when her name was mentioned as a suspect. the rumour mill had it right. i never got to know her so i have no real emotional attachment to the situation, but, fuck, i feel for dad at the moment and broke down when i heard the verdict. i was trembling and could barely get the words out telling him. i haven't spoken to my eldest brother about it yet - my step-brother but i grew up with him as a brother, while his sister (the woman charged) lived with her mother mainly i think.

wiggi - i've seen that statistical chart before. you guys have more unintentional killings a year than we do homicides.

^^nice, i worked.

no one at work had a pipe or papers so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Last edited:
Nowdub are you pissing all over that beautiful landscape? I would have, yellow icicles for the win!

^^ um no apples

there are carrots

melons

tomatoes

waterbottles n foil

i had the bud, but i just put a little in the end of a cig n smoke by myself most of the time, but it was 4/20 so i told some co workers if they made a pipe id smoke everyone out, thats what someone came up with

whats up my north american buddies??? it is quite nice on the east coast (georgia) today!! it is nice and breezy and feels like 70*!

so i was like, i am in withdrawal and have no money, how will i fix myself?? so i decided to walk to the local gas station and pan handle. in 30 mins i man $14.57 lol. now im waiting on my dealer to come drop by 16mg of bupre (2x 8mg subutex)!!! i finally have enough money to buy ciggs OR weeds...hmm ciggs or weeds? i think i will go with weeds! or maybe i can buy some more new syringes from a local pharmacy!?!

how is everyone else doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.