• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Names

hahaha. If I were to name my son something really fucking crazy I'd name him "Seven" like from Seinfeld to honor mickey mantel but fuck him I'd name my son "Five" for ALBERT FUCKIN PUJOLS woo hoo go Cardinals!!!

Even though it's not even close to semi-original - if it's a she - I'd name her Tiffany!

and i'd want my kids to be named after hobos why?:\ and isn't "patchs" spelled "patches"

brody is really good. thats what i would go for actually. or ashley, for a boy. yup, thats right. ashley. i think its spelled differently for boys though

I personally like: Simon, Zachary, Pax, Tristan
Isabella, Krystin

ha...i was totally gonna throw out the "soda" and the "seven" lines from 'seinfeld', good call guys.

wow...i weep for the future. those are some horrible names.

kitd- i do love the name "elise" though. ever since 'suicide kings'.

boy- cavan (family name, it's where we're from in ireland)
girl- i used to love blythe, but *shrug*

guys with chick names ashley, etc. (i once knew a guy named meredith) are usually hot.

to me (maybe it's b/c i live in the south) but any name that starts with a "mc" sound seems so white trash. ex: makayla

for the boys, i totally dig brody! and i like the "laila" spelling also.

Well, I like it when pets have human names- like naming your dog Steven or Meredith or George.

So why not do the opposite for children? Fido, Rover, Mr. Snookums?

I love the name elise since forever - it's my middle name. ;)

Didn't I get lucky? :D

Actually, I love my whole name, I just wish my first name weren't so common now.... Seriously, please, don't pick a common name for your child.

yeah I really want original names for my kids. my name is Kristopher but at least it is spelled with a "K" and not a "Ch" :)

I do like the name Elise, though.

Transformers!!!!!

^LOL I have an Optimus Prime "onesey" for the baby's first picture if its a boy, and Optimus Prime is a Transformer.

My husband doesn't like any of the names I like but heres a few:)
boys names: Brighton- Aidan-Liam-Sage-Seven-Dylan
girls names: Aurora-Madrona-Skye-Saphira-Octavia-Bridget

Tarje? Like the "funny" way of pronouncing Target?

lol.

kitd- thats my middle name too :)

i also like the name hunter!