• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

N&SADD Social V1 - One step forwards, 2 steps back

Koontz is so fucking over rated

I'm not big on him either but I got a whole bunch of his books for free so I've been reading them daily now. Normally I can't read this much because as fast as I go through books I can't afford them unless I get them real cheap (like at garage sale prices).

Just finished the last of my free Koontz novels so I'll be going to the used book store probably tomorrow. Any suggestions? I can enjoy most anything but usually I just pick up a few random science fiction novels.

i havent read anything since A Song of Ice and Fire (you know, game of thrones is based it). still hoping that GRRM will beat the deadpool and put out winds of winter before kicking it.

well, i read a shitton of manga but that doesnt really count.

Yup, is a thing again. Welcome (back) :)

Try not to get too excited though. Mostly I spend my time in hear just listening to the crickets...

Try not to get too excited though. Mostly I spend my time in hear just listening to the crickets...

Let's make it more lively then. the current NSADD resulted from merging Americas' drug discussion and Americas' region-specific social. Regional drug discussion can only go so far, but theres so much more than could be made of the social side. Let's take the title of "north america social" from the lounge to here, where it belongs. We even have the edge of being able to discuss drug topics.

Just plugged a kilo of khat plants

A kilo? Really that's all you can fit in that grand canyon of an ass of yours? SMH I figured I knew you better than that by now. Plus, fuck khat, it's all about the jimsonweed and nutmeg combo, maybe add some acetaminophen for good measure. Pretty sure you gotta bang the APAP though.

Not much man. Just about to go smoke a J of this CBD flower I got. It's about all I can do these days. Lame adulting is lame.

i hope i can manage to stay get through dope wd and stay clean. i'm still debating taking a week off work since my car is still in the shop, that'd give me time to detox without having to worry about how i'm going to get through the workday.

A kilo? Really that's all you can fit in that grand canyon of an ass of yours? SMH I figured I knew you better than that by now. Plus, fuck khat, it's all about the jimsonweed and nutmeg combo, maybe add some acetaminophen for good measure. Pretty sure you gotta bang the APAP though.

Not much man. Just about to go smoke a J of this CBD flower I got. It's about all I can do these days. Lame adulting is lame.
8 kilos...not a...fucking speak to text. I have been out the game so long I don't know what the kids are doing anymore.

Shoot me your number you fucking dirty white boy

i hope i can manage to stay get through dope wd and stay clean. i'm still debating taking a week off work since my car is still in the shop, that'd give me time to detox without having to worry about how i'm going to get through the workday.

Aah I don't miss having to have that talk with myself... Good luck, I hope it all works out for you.

Dope w/d is a bitch but looking back it really wasn't nearly as hard as I'd built it up to be in my head. Especially if you can get your hands on some benzos and keep that immodium handy. There are SO many things you can do to help dull the misery, I'm sure you know by now they're all over this website and some do work (though none are a miracle cure)

It's been 4 1/2 years now since I kicked the habit, I can't say I've fully recovered mentally (nor will I ever) but the physical part ain't that bad if you're determined. Just treat it as being actual sick, don't even entertain the idea that "if I get some more I'll feel better, I don't have to deal with this", just treat the symptoms. Taking time off is a great option if you have it available. I waited till a long weekend, stopped two days before so my effects were minimal at work the days before I left just played it off like I was catching a cold then I had the worst days off at home. Longer would've been nicer but you can make do even with short time, depending on how deep in you are now.

It also really helps if you have a reason to stay clean. I originally was just trying to take a break to lower my tolerance, but during that planned month or two of clean time I started dating the woman who is now my wife. That piece of random ended up turning into my future. She was so sweet and innocent I didn't want to risk losing her and going back to my shitbag ways. I've had a couple relapses along the way, some planned some not, but they were a week or less, I made sure to make it really hard to find more (without going looking for it), deleted all my contacts etc, and ended up moving out of state (something I always wanted to do I just finally got around to doing it). Apparently it's all over the place here too but I just think about all I stand to lose if I get back on full time and I don't bother searching it out.

But seriously, like I said before, good luck. I think if you really want to get clean it's not this impossible thing everyone is convinced it is. It takes some willpower and self respect, which I know can be in short supply when you're hooked on dope, but it's totally doable. Both Memphis' and my worthless asses pulled it off, I'm sure you can too. (no not that kind of "pulled it off" though I know memph probably wants to)

8 kilos...not a...fucking speak to text. I have been out the game so long I don't know what the kids are doing anymore.

Shoot me your number...

You still got the same number? I'll shoot you a text

...you fucking dirty white boy

Man if I still owned this place I'd ban your ass you dirty fucking opposite-of-a-white-boy.

Dope w/d is a bitch but looking back it really wasn't nearly as hard as I'd built it up to be in my head. Especially if you can get your hands on some benzos and keep that immodium handy. There are SO many things you can do to help dull the misery, I'm sure you know by now they're all over this website and some do work (though none are a miracle cure)

oh yeah, i know all the methods to ease wd; i used to mentor others on them in OD way back in the day, and still do in other places. clonidine is the best thing for dope wd, but my struggle is once i get to my shitty job, i simply cant keep myself going if i've got even the slightest bit of wd going, probably because i've been using in general far too long. not looking forward to having to deal with PAWS.

about having a reason to stay clean, absolutely correct. thats why i was able to stop using dope and was trying to taper down and quit bupe too, because the woman i was dating was simply so great that i wanted to do and be better for her. and when i fucked things up, naturally i went and picked up some dope and resumed my habit. right now i should be mostly through things and i've got kratom to ease symptoms if i get any problems at work, and hopefully i'll not have to use it enough to require tapering it.

I'm sober as shit here in West ky Working far from home and the sweet sweet smell of vinegar or baby milk whichever is easier to get .bored to absolute perfection and sober as a judge lol however sober that is these days. Hi everyone

Hah I've been getting notifications, figured that might be you. My inbox is WAY too full. When I turned in the modstick my capacity got cut in half so there's still a couple hundred more in there than the total I'm even allowed to have. I'll get around to emptying it one of these days. I have just been that lazy, and to me it's kind of like the forum equivalent of leaving my phone off the hook. I just have not been interested lately it's nice not getting random sourcing messages from users with 0 posts.