• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

N&SADD Social V1 - One step forwards, 2 steps back

You can always download the whole thing and clear it all from the site. I typically clear business pms after a while, when they're no longer relevant, but keep personal ones (dating back a long ways). Cant say i ever got random sourcing pms even during my focus forum days, when it was still mainly a raver and junkie board.

You can always download the whole thing and clear it all from the site. I typically clear business pms after a while, when they're no longer relevant, but keep personal ones (dating back a long ways). Cant say i ever got random sourcing pms even during my focus forum days, when it was still mainly a raver and junkie board.

Lol dude I used to get sourcing PMs all the time while I was actively a mod. Idk if they thought because I was on here so often I must know everyone and know all the good connects as a result? I still get friend requests from people with no posts quite often, and random "PM box is full" notifications which I can only assume are the same shit. Maybe they were LEOs trying to see if this site is really pure evil like they all assume? Hah I have no idea why but it literally happened dozens of times. Even better, sometimes they'd act all surprised and get mad at me if I reported it...

Hah, and let's be honest, NASADDAS is still basically just a junkie board

Hah I've been getting notifications, figured that might be you. My inbox is WAY too full. When I turned in the modstick my capacity got cut in half so there's still a couple hundred more in there than the total I'm even allowed to have. I'll get around to emptying it one of these days. I have just been that lazy, and to me it's kind of like the forum equivalent of leaving my phone off the hook. I just have not been interested lately it's nice not getting random sourcing messages from users with 0 posts.

Oh ok, cool. I guess I'll just send it via messenger pigeon. You fucking half wit how are we supposed to communicate cellularly if I can't digitally send you my digits? Recky, I say this with love, but maybe you should just go back to drugs because sobriety sure as shit didn't make you any smarter.

That kitten in your avatar looks delicious

Good to see some old regulars back. I'd like to see this place bumping again. I can't say as I've ever gotten pm's asking for sources. Mostly random friend requests and people cursing me out for closing their threads lol.

Running fox, hope you're better by now. Was it the respiratory virus? That's the strain going around my part of Michigan. I got the flu shot in September and touch wood, been feeling okay despite the cold I got from my son. Loading up on vitamin C! =D
Tubbs, you have never had the flu in your life?

Never once, I have been sick from natural causes maybe twice in my life. People in the know tell me it's similar to cold turkey from opiates though.

Might as well pops in to thank everyone so far fo supporting this thread and bringing what appears to be be small signs of life back to N&SADD.

Spent the day watching blu - rays, started with 'Iron Man' (always watch a superhero flick on Sat. mornings), then 'The Raid' which I havn't seen in ages and then finally, 'Baby Driver' which I had not seen before and loved. Been smoking weed all day so when my man turned up with the last film I got him to take me out for some items to wake me up a bit - 2 stones which were good, at least they were about as impressive as that overpriced crap can generally get. Of course I couldn't resist treating myself to a few wraps of heroin so now that my acquaintance has gone home I have had a mg of clonitrazolam to get my head primed and will tuck into the goodies shortly, as I can feel the c - lam begging to melt my head already and I still have a couple of domestic commitments to attend to before I can have a shot and return my head to its usual position up my arse.

Catch u all on the morrow and thank you again for the continuing support.

Sshhh! You don't want to jinx yourself. The worst one I had was Bangkok flu when I was a senior in high school. Ruined my Christmas break with headache, fever, vomiting and sore throat. It was a solid two weeks not being able to get out of bed and I couldn't even go back to school after new year's.

My two times were pretty horrible. The first one I was 14 i think, ended up in the hospital I was so sick. The second was last year, I couldn't stand up without vertigo and vomiting, only time I called into work for a legitimate reason.

Love your signature stee.

lol i agree, that's a dope sig if i ever saw one.

Baby Driver was a pretty good flick, felt it was kinda slow starting up but worth the watch. All the marvel MCU films are great, i suggest watching all of them if you haven't yet. So stoked for Infinity Wars to come out this summer.

lol i agree, that's a dope sig if i ever saw one.

Baby Driver was a pretty good flick, felt it was kinda slow starting up but worth the watch. All the marvel MCU films are great, i suggest watching all of them if you haven't yet. So stoked for Infinity Wars to come out this summer.

Cheers. It would be nice if new members could actually be arsed to read it. I've just had to spend 40 mins removing posts and temp - banning idiots who just refuse to behave as if they had a brain. Even a tiny pea size one.

one thing you learn quickly when becoming a mod is that nobody bothers to read sticky threads or announcement banners. its frustrating, but not much can be done about it.

one thing you learn quickly when becoming a mod is that nobody bothers to read sticky threads or announcement banners. its frustrating, but not much can be done about it.

I don't even understand the purpose of this forum. This is where I come to find the dope, right?

lolno. It had more purpose back when we could post events for meetups and such, like talk about raves and club events in our area; the lounge and its former incarnations have generally always been "North American Social" tho. this would be the place to discuss stuff like cocaine being laced with fentanyl in western Canada iirc, as well as the Chicago and Madison areas, and stuff like that. I need to try looking into the other regional forums which were far more successful than this one to get a better idea of its scope.

Yea, I mean the only useful posts this forum could possibly have is when bad dope is being sold, even that is questionable at best.

For instance, someone I know posted around here that they had just moved to a certain area. Within a month there were at least 3 PM's trying to sell them, "hard, powder, and dope"...

That person refuses to report them, due to some "code" against "snitching". But it is very frustrating.

For instance, someone I know posted around here that they had just moved to a certain area. Within a month there were at least 3 PM's trying to sell them, "hard, powder, and dope"...

Holy shit Jah. I knew we had a lot of newbs coming here trying to cop but this is concerning.

Holy shit Jah. I knew we had a lot of newbs coming here trying to cop but this is concerning.

Yes, quite frustrating.

The thing is that this poster has been posting since mid 2000's, so it's not like they are noob. Maybe she knew what she was doing when she posted that she had just moved across the country. But it was literally 2 posts about it and no mention of "where's the dope?" or "anyone help me out?". Just posted that she had moved and interacted with one other person who also said they just moved to the same area, but then there were multiple PMs from different posters.

They ended up copping from one of them, even after I had called that person and told them under no circumstances to sell this person drugs, as she was recently clean and trying to stay off dope. She had a bad day and made the call, that person had no problem "helping out". I called them again and made sure they understood that if they were to ever call my friend again, they would have to deal with me showing up at their address which I now knew.

Sure enough 2 weeks later they message my friend with a "hey pretty eyes" "got some H".

I had to threaten them with my uncle in the local PD, narcotics detective, paying them a visit.

I don't know if it's ok to post this users name here. I do have screen shots of the original PM from one of them (the one that she ended up meeting with). Thankfully I think I scared him enough because my number and my friends number are now blocked from the 2nd number he called from and my friend is over 60 days clean atm.

i can haz dope now plz?

Sure, go for it. Just get it somewhere else.

I'd say don't publicly out them, for one so that people looking for drugs don't start sending them pms to try to cop from them. Publicly outing the guy now would be like free advertisement, especially since you just inadvertently verified them as not being a scammer. You can pm me, steewith2ees, or one of the senior mods overseeing NSADD with the details tho; might be too late to do anything about that past event but we can keep an eye out for them in the future. Its not snitching cuz we're not the fuzz.

I'd be too worried some rando sourcing via pm is a cop myself. There used to be a resource to find that kind of thing along with verifications but it got shut down a while back. Plus you know, the whole we-dont-allow-that-here thing.