• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

my mdma "addiction"

There's no way you took 2700mg of MDMA and where able to tell the tale of it Considering 200mg is a HEAVY dose in itself.

There's no way you took 2700mg of MDMA and where able to tell the tale of it Considering 200mg is a HEAVY dose in itself.

200mg is NOWHERE near a heavy dose. Thats about 2 MDxx High pills. The amount of MDMA necessary to kill a human is closer to 10 grams, which is 10000mg.

That's if you don't die of a freaking heart attack. . NO ONE SHOULD risk taking that amount the drug wont kill you but your body will give Up on you .your heart or kidneys,

I don't like the term mental addiction, because it is lack of self control. Physical addiction can change moods and cause strong withdraws. Just because you want to do something all the time doesn't mean you are strung out. I love doing MDMA but I know what happens of I don't space it out. I build tolerance and get nasty hangovers. So I choose to resist the urge and space it out.

200mg is NOWHERE near a heavy dose. Thats about 2 MDxx High pills. The amount of MDMA necessary to kill a human is closer to 10 grams, which is 10000mg.

200g of pure MDMA that's really good is a HEAVY dose I got that information from erowid which I trust more then someone over bluelight sorry.

Based on the LD50 from rats? It'd take alot less that 10g's in 1 go to kill someone -_-

i think this thread could lead to some harm, i would never recommend taking anywere near 2.7gs of mdma, thats just absurd alot of toxic things going on at that level even tho it might not be an overdose, just straight up fucking 5-ht axons and such in the brain
and some newbie could stumble apon this thread and get the wrong idea,
in theory and i would beleive it but take it with a grain of salt,,,if someone doesnt have a specific enzyme (CYP2D6) that breaks down mdma and such it make it easier to overdose. come on never push it that far with mdma, thats just harming your body for a false sense of well-being

Last edited:
Quite honestly, everyone that's advised of the ill effects of that much E couldn't be more correct. You may not feel like shit now, but these things can have a way of creeping up on you. I have a bit of a hard time believing pure mdma would allow you to ski and have that kind of focus no matter what shape you are in or your tolerance. Pills I didn't test are the only thing that made me speedy, aside from redosing with molly too many times once.

200g of pure MDMA that's really good is a HEAVY dose I got that information from erowid which I trust more then someone over bluelight sorry.

That's like 3 pills dude... You'll be fucked up if you don't have a tolerance but it's nowhere near a heavy dose.

Everyone is different .
give a skinny girl 200 mg of clean mdma and shes blacking in and out for sure .
There are reports of users who fall asleep when on 150 + mg ..

i think this thread could lead to some harm, i would never recommend taking anywere near 2.7gs of mdma, thats just absurd alot of toxic things going on at that level even tho it might not be an overdose, just straight up fucking 5-ht axons and such in the brain
and some newbie could stumble apon this thread and get the wrong idea,
in theory and i would beleive it but take it with a grain of salt,,,if someone doesnt have a specific enzyme (CYP2D6) that breaks down mdma and such it make it easier to overdose. come on never push it that far with mdma, thats just harming your body for a false sense of well-being
Agreed ^^
This is also my argument when in these topics. advising someone to take a high amount or that a high amount is harmless is NOT HARM REDUCTION

200 mg for a 40 kilos girl all at once could probably give her a bad time (I dont know how, but it could be too much to handle) but she aint going to die...

Erowid said it's a heavy dose not a Od level dose that's a heavy dose most pills pokes are known to contain 80-100mg ea and those are good ones decen bombs contain like 50-60mg

Erowid said it's a heavy dose not a Od level dose that's a heavy dose most pills pokes are known to contain 80-100mg ea and those are good ones decen bombs contain like 50-60mg

I assume u mean 200 mg. In any case I'm sure u know how quickly and powerfully MDMA tolerance builds. Because of the difference in culture/approach in Europe it's not uncommon for people to take up to 1 g on a night out (that is taking into account impurities by the way).

Erowid refers to a heavy dose for someone who doesn't take it regularly

Well for somone that hasnt done mdma over 10 times 200mg would be a VERy heavy dose but for somone like him, it seems like it would be a low-medium dose. For me 100mg is enough to get a full blown roll.

2.7g of mdma? I call bullshit on that. If thats true though, dude must still be regretting that move..

dude, doing 2700mgs of mdma in one night.. is like... death?

He is right, not bragging at all, it is INSANE how much of a tolerance you can build to this stuff over time. I am ashamed to admit there were times in the past where a gram would go down easy in one night. When you do it often, you can just keep snorting the stuff like it's coke and it goes fast.

Everyone is different .
give a skinny girl 200 mg of clean mdma and shes blacking in and out for sure .
There are reports of users who fall asleep when on 150 + mg ..

Uhhh... no. First of all, I could be wrong about this, but I don't think weight has anything to do with it. It's not like alcohol. Secondly, I am a skinny girl, and I can tell you that I've done way over 200mg countless amounts of times. I don't think people who haven't done it realize how much you can stack the stuff. While it's not a good idea, and you will feel like shit afterwards, and it does damage (SO I AM NOT IN ANYWAY SAYING IT'S A GOOD IDEA) most people can handle a shit load of MDMA. You just feel better and better too for a while, and then you just get spacey and stupid. It takes A LOT to overdose.

Last edited:
i don't know how people are saying that mdma stops working when you take more after a short while.. because it certainly works.
empathic feelings kinda of diminish when used in a short time period, but i would still roll days in a row and feel great.. one reason why i started using mdma heavily was because i always felt great on it, day after day, also because i always had great after glows which made me feel great. the afterglows make it easy to start using it often.

i havent had any mdma in about 2 weeks though, and i plan on staying away for a while. OP i can deffinately see how you got hooked on mdma like you did, ive been there but not as heavily. MDMA feels awesome and i do want to feel like im rolling 24/7 and i dontknow anyone that would disagree