• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

my mdma "addiction"

haha wow this has really created some controversey. Just comes to show how inexperienced so many poeple are on this forum. Im in no way supporting what i used to do, i think its horrible, but have none of you been to a big music festival or anything like that before? i always run into countless pillheads that are on 20+ pills. THink about meth tolerances, they get massive. and what does the ma in mdma stand for? methamphetamine.

Jesus christ, 20 times a month?!
Please, for the sake of your brain, and your safety, stop completely, forever. That is so dangerous and I would honestly see a doctor...

the idea of becoming mentally retarded and depressed later in life suddenly makes MDMA less mentally addictive imo

plus it makes it not special :(

He is right, not bragging at all, it is INSANE how much of a tolerance you can build to this stuff over time. I am ashamed to admit there were times in the past where a gram would go down easy in one night. When you do it often, you can just keep snorting the stuff like it's coke and it goes fast.

Uhhh... no. First of all, I could be wrong about this, but I don't think weight has anything to do with it. It's not like alcohol. Secondly, I am a skinny girl, and I can tell you that I've done way over 200mg countless amounts of times. I don't think people who haven't done it realize how much you can stack the stuff. While it's not a good idea, and you will feel like shit afterwards, and it does damage (SO I AM NOT IN ANYWAY SAYING IT'S A GOOD IDEA) most people can handle a shit load of MDMA. You just feel better and better too for a while, and then you just get spacey and stupid. It takes A LOT to overdose.

Weight directly has everything to do with it!

I definitely think your MDMA could have been Mephedrone. I understand the every one reacts different thing but taking that much MDMA in tha short time, not matter who you are IMO, is gonna leave you fried. What makes me think it's Mephedrone is the fact you say a couple days after a binge you'd be back to normal. And the 2.7 grams you say you had, this is the first time I've ever heard of someone consuming that much MDMA in a night, where's as I've heard countless stories about people who have consumes 2g upwards of Mephedrone in a night, as the tolerance to that builds very quick. It also fits the cheap part, havnt heard of many places in the world where MDMA is "cheap" as such.

The fact you describe it like a coke addiction is notorious of mephedrone, and you say you had some pills and rolled harder then ever before? Well, those pills may well have MDMA and you had been taking meph all along.

Just something to think about dude

Last edited:
2.7g over the course of a night is definitely possible (though wasteful). After each dose, your tolerance rises A LOT.. Taking 2.7g all at once, on the other hand, is another matter

I'm not saying it's not possible to do that muh MDMA in a night, although I still havnt heard an account of that much being used, I'm saying I feel it's highly likely what got sold to him as Molly was actually Mephedrone. 2.7 g of MDMA in a night and you're not gonna be feeling back to normal in a couple of days.

High doses of MDMA 20 times in a month just doesn't fit the description of his recovery and such and Ive not heard of MDMA being described as "coke like" where as there are tons of accounts similar to this, almost identical, about Mephedrone

2.7 grams?? i definitely think thats beyond lethal dose of mdma, which would probably be a little over a gram. I think it was 20mg/kg.

Maybe you were getting mephedrone passed off as molly. People tend to get addicted to that and compulsively redose a lot more.

my husband and i would split 5 gs in a night. it's not unheard of, just stupid

I'm not saying it's not possible to do that muh MDMA in a night, although I still havnt heard an account of that much being used, I'm saying I feel it's highly likely what got sold to him as Molly was actually Mephedrone. 2.7 g of MDMA in a night and you're not gonna be feeling back to normal in a couple of days.

High doses of MDMA 20 times in a month just doesn't fit the description of his recovery and such and Ive not heard of MDMA being described as "coke like" where as there are tons of accounts similar to this, almost identical, about Mephedrone

I would probably agree with you there. 20 times a month at that kind of dosage, surely not mdma. If it is I don't know how you're still going.

Either way it's really dangerous and you should completely cut it out.

It annoys me how some people become so irresponsible with mdma. It's really not necessary to take more than 300mg in one night, most. It's just going to ruin the fun for you quicker anyway. And it's not even like it's an addictive drug :S

I would probably agree with you there. 20 times a month at that kind of dosage, surely not mdma. If it is I don't know how you're still going.

Either way it's really dangerous and you should completely cut it out.

It annoys me how some people become so irresponsible with mdma. It's really not necessary to take more than 300mg in one night, most. It's just going to ruin the fun for you quicker anyway. And it's not even like it's an addictive drug :S

when you take it in doses of 400mg<, when it metabolizes into MDA two hours later you begin to trip extremely hard, in a completely controllable way. my husband and i would go to walmart and convenient stores and drive on the shit (irresponsible i know), but basically you just look at something and you could turn it into whatever you wanted. i saw my friends age 30 yrs old, saw what my husband would look like if he was 50. my husband said he saw our friend turn into ashton kutcher. i used to see images of cats on our walls when we would trip and old 60s record players (two things i'm fond of). it's a really personal trip, gets inside your head and becomes addictive in the way that you want to keep tripping, so you keep eating more. except you end up just being tweaked all night because it's not a continuous thing

i would always parachute 500mg, and i went to the bathroom one night half hour after doing it and sitting on the toilet everything shot up 100ft it looked like. i felt like i was in alice in wonderland. everything was much taller than it should have been

Molly shards are actually cheaper than mephedrone and MDMA rolls.. You just have to get in the right circles

But i do agree the OP probably didn't have MDMA.. especially in those rolls

when you take it in doses of 400mg<, when it metabolizes into MDA two hours later you begin to trip extremely hard, in a completely controllable way. my husband and i would go to walmart and convenient stores and drive on the shit (irresponsible i know), but basically you just look at something and you could turn it into whatever you wanted. i saw my friends age 30 yrs old, saw what my husband would look like if he was 50. my husband said he saw our friend turn into ashton kutcher. i used to see images of cats on our walls when we would trip and old 60s record players (two things i'm fond of). it's a really personal trip, gets inside your head and becomes addictive in the way that you want to keep tripping, so you keep eating more. except you end up just being tweaked all night because it's not a continuous thing

i would always parachute 500mg, and i went to the bathroom one night half hour after doing it and sitting on the toilet everything shot up 100ft it looked like. i felt like i was in alice in wonderland. everything was much taller than it should have been

Yeah I've had similar things happen to me before. And yeah it is really fun, but I've never found mdma to be at all addictive. I suppose it depends on the person.

yah the addictiveness of the tripping just came from the ability to control it. unlike any other trip from shrooms or acid

well X is definitely addicting bc i was addicted to it. whether its mental or physical idk i cant tell the diff between X addiction (supposedly mental) and cigarette addiction (physical). and i still dont get what people mean when they say it doesnt work or doesnt fuck them up or they lose the magic when they abuse it bc i always felt awesome when i did it hardcore. people must be getting weak ass pills or something

THis is SOOOOOO dangerous people - you can get severe depression from doing MDMA this much - anyone who is compelled to do this - GO SEEK SOME PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC HELP, as it sounds like you have big issues you're not dealing with.

Google "Serotonin syndrome" - then you'll see that doing any drug, especially MDMA in this circumstance is not something you should naively throw yourself into.

TAKE CARE PEOPLE!!! LOVE YOURSELVES! <3

200g of pure MDMA that's really good is a HEAVY dose I got that information from erowid which I trust more then someone over bluelight sorry.

Lol dude you can read your website, but I assure you .2 mdma is not a heavy dose for someone with a tolerance, and whoever said mental addiction is lack of self control, I disagree with. Meth isn't physically addictive and people drink trucker piss to get there fix. Not to flame you just saying I don't think that is fair to say.. This is way late but still bro, it's cool you don't go overboard, but not everyone is you lol

Meth isn't physically addictive and people drink trucker piss to get there fix. Not to flame you just saying I don't think that is fair to say.. This is way late but still bro, it's cool you don't go overboard, but not everyone is you lol

Meth isn't physically addictive? I think your mistaken..

Meth isn't physically addictive? I think your mistaken..

I have never met anyone who has gone through physical withdrawals from meth, a lot of emotional damage though. It works on your dopamine which gets drained, and you brain gets used to the stimulation and doesn't produce as much of the chemical naturally so you need the drug for that. It is shitty as hell to kick though! I am not saying you're wrong, but as far as I know, it is not physically addictive.

ive cut down a bit but for a few months until about a month ago i was doing it probably 20 times a month.
that is just a sentince from his original post:

DAMN that is a shit ton of MDMA and money, i hope you sucseed at quiting, or at the very least a LONG break.

anyone got any tips on helping someone take a break from MDMA? I've been doing 1g~1.5g every weekend for the last 5 months, I've attempted to take a break but only made it 3 weeks(only because i couldn't get any on week 2) its became a part of my weekend life, mainly gaming, i first discovered playing games on MDMA about 3 months ago and it changed the way i play(a good game being played with either complete strangers or good friends is my favorite thing to do now). i guess i would say it takes me back to my younger years when i really enjoyed playing games. so does anyone have any tips on staying sober(other than don't play games that makes you want to do MDMA, which is any game i started playing while high on MDMA)? any thing i should do in my life, ie; exerciser, eat certain food, do a mindless task, i don't really know where to start.

DAMN that is a shit ton of MDMA and money, i hope you sucseed at quiting, or at the very least a LONG break.

anyone got any tips on helping someone take a break from MDMA? I've been doing 1g~1.5g every weekend for the last 5 months, I've attempted to take a break but only made it 3 weeks(only because i couldn't get any on week 2) its became a part of my weekend life, mainly gaming, i first discovered playing games on MDMA about 3 months ago and it changed the way i play(a good game being played with either complete strangers or good friends is my favorite thing to do now). i guess i would say it takes me back to my younger years when i really enjoyed playing games. so does anyone have any tips on staying sober(other than don't play games that makes you want to do MDMA, which is any game i started playing while high on MDMA)? any thing i should do in my life, ie; exerciser, eat certain food, do a mindless task, i don't really know where to start.

Exercise is a great idea for sure, deleting your dealers phone number. If it is causing you a lot of problems try an AA meeting. What do you do the other 5 days when u don't roll? If you don't want to completely quit, pick out a day a month u wanna roll and play some games.

Dude i like to play games to , weed is perfect for zoning out and enjoying games and getting lost in it. Of course MDMA would be funner.... but MDMA fucks your shit up.
You want tips? Here's one, brain damage is not fun. And if you are taking 1-1.5 grams of MDMA every week end you can bet you are inducing brain damage/ abnormalities in your brain. I mean you don't need me to tell you that, i bet you can feel it. MDMA is the absolute worst drug to be doing on a normal basis, you may as well do meth ( i'm not joking ). Get your shit together man, if you need to PM you can. But you don't want to end up completely brain dead, Find a new drug to do bro. Trust me