• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My experience with MDMA / Ecstasy !

How have you been affected from Ecstasy use/abuse?

• I feel Ecstasy has caused me mostly suffering.

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • I feel Ecstasy has brought me mostly joy.

Votes: 132 62.0%
  • Ecstasy has caused me suffering, but the benefits outweigh the risks.

Votes: 39 18.3%
  • It has caused me both joy and suffering, but the risk outweighs the reward.

Votes: 25 11.7%
  • I have made the decision to never take Ecstasy.

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
I've used mdma a few times, and it's been a different experience each time. The first time was not in fact that "magical first time" everyone rants about - it was good, and i enjoyed it, but I don't think the stuff we had was very good. The second time was what I would think of as "that first time" that everyone describes, as I spent the night non stop dancing and hugging, it felt amazing and I truly felt that euphoria everyone goes on about.

The most recent time was on par with that, but it was also a really different experience as it wasn't speedy at all. We had planned on going to a club, but as soon as we were up all we wanted to do was chill, hug and talk on the beach. It was extremely intense and euphoric but I just wanted to be with the people I was with, not go and dance. We ALL felt like that.

Interestingly, I don't usually get any visuals at all with mdma (though some of my friends do every time) but on that most recent trip I had sooo many. One that sticks out was I looked up at the sky and thought I could see thousands of tiny birds...so weird. At one point I also thought I saw an old fashioned red phone box on the beach, took a proper look and of course it wasn't there. I should also note it seemed to make my vision particularly blurry, for the majority of the time - previously i'd only gotten eye wiggles/blurriness on the come-up. The comedown from this one was also pretty mild (after the second time it was horrendous once the afterglow wore off).

The first few times it was really power with tiny crystals, the most recent time was huge great big fat crystals. Really makes me wish I'd wised up and bought a testing kit as I'm now really curious about if there was anything else added to (or something else completely) in any of these.

I probably started experimenting with Ecstasy when I was around 16. Nothing pure, just MDMA + (speed, etc) that I would pick up from local clubs. It was some pretty nice stuff, and after awhile me and a friend would do it every weekend. We'd be fascinated with all the different prints and colors. The best tabs I ever had were quite thick, green one half, purple the other with a scorpion on the green side. Only had them once and they were $$$. This was when I was 17, and I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

More recently though I've managed to get my hands on some purified MDMA from Holland. .250g for $$$. To be honest, I'm not sure if it's because of my long history, but one does nearly nothing. Good vibes and euphoria, but that's where it stops. However, taking 2, or even 3(which is my max) Is a sublime experience. Everything shimmers as if in a mescaline trip. Not so much as moving, but the shimmer, if you've ever looked at wood flooring on mescaline I believe you will know what I mean. When I took 3 I had never rolled so hard in my life. It's pretty common in my area, but I don't do it often, as it isn't anything special for me, but I must say I do enjoy it. Only wish it was a bit cheaper. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2006, I lost my love. My sadness overwhelm everything in my living. I just keep myself alone. One night, a friend of mine, a drug dealer, he introduced me a way that relax myself - E. I took half of a street pill, it made me like talking and euphoria for few hours. And I also imagined that I dance with my love, the picture was very real. It was close to midnight, my friend brought me to a big party ( actually I am not a party guy, and not used to any rave party as I found the music too loud and smoky environment ). However, I took another half of a pill, and I start enjoy the music and keep moving my body. The second day I woke up, I didn't feel any bad, except not like to eat. Also, my emotion become stable and calm, and positive. Then, I started to take and roll pills every weekend, 6-8 pills a night for few years, the side effect came such as insomnia and anxiety. Perfect timing, while doctor told me to stop taking that any more, my drug dealer friend was arrested and in prison in 2011. Now I look back, those E didn't give my hallucination, but full of imagination power. Probably it cut with meth, but I don't regret to take E. Going forward, I wish I could explore more about the use of MDMA. Unfortunately in my area, people like to suck meth (Ice), the so called E doesn't have MDMA, but just meth or other chem, which made me vomit.

I'll never buy from the street

I had a bender last weekend, dropped for saturday night, didn't sleep at all saturday night/sunday and instead had another 300mg of mdma on sunday afternoon, the lack of sleep already taking a toll. Didn't really feel much, barely a roll, bit of chattyness and danced a bit but no euphoria or anything. When that wore off i felt really dirty and gross still out in the city.
Next few days were pretty bad too. Never ever rolling two days in a row again, i thought because i had the week off i would be fine and just recover but its not worth it, just feeling like shit for the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its kind of funny how something like taking substances sneaks up on you. I live in a city of 24 hr partying every day, and people are constantly coming to town to visit and i have to source stuff for them to enjoy their vacation. I have been doing it for years, and i only just began this summer taking the substance myself.

It was with one of my best friends and and a new face that he brought along with him that i knew but didnt really know much of, both were in town for a convention. I sourced them some Yayo and Molly, and when i went to pic them up at their resort they jumped in the car and were already in a good place. Seems they railed it in their room before coming down to meet me out front. They talked the whole drive there and kind of opened up far more than i ever experienced them to, we arrived at my favorite local lounge (deep house music, dim lights, and crafted cocktails) about 10pm. I had always been curious, and seeing both of them in such a good place and really just being on a level of connection even me being sober that i couldnt not want to be a part of that as well. I dropped 100mg and at the 30-40 min mark i actually said, i think i took it wrong (pardon my ignorance). I took the pill like i was taking a Tylenol as i knew no better, sand like grain inside a clear capsule. Of course the moment i stopped waiting in anticipation it hits me nicely and my head just feels light, and the music is just hittin, and i cannot for the life of me stop staring at the girls boobs from across the lounge. The atmosphere is lively with people moving all around, no dancing just a hip vibe and laughs with people and friends. I felt like i could talk about anything with my friend and my new found friend that night (we are real close now i feel still), i could not stop telling my buddy that he was sexy and im as hetero as they come. I thought the hugging thing was kind of exaggerated but i can speak from experience, its not...i just feels so good. About an hour to hour and 1/4 in i need to hit the bathroom, this was interesting. Small bathroom, dark and one one stall glass and dark and one stand up space, he whole place is granite tile walls and all. I get in the stand up and its tight, and when i start to go it feels sooo good that i say out loud "woooo". That wooo echoed and made my head vibrate so i wanted more, so the whole time i was going i was like "woooooooooooooooooooooo" BEST piss of my life. I go to wash my hands and the what i thought empty bathroom had another person in it who came from the stall. He stands next to me to wash his hands and i look in the mirror at him and say "sorry man i thought i was alone", his response "its ok, it would usually be me your GOOD". Going back to my seat my boys have another pill waiting for me under my cocktail napkin that i proceed to take, i tell you the hours spent in that lounge connecting with friends, talking, laughing, and then interacting with the people next to us, at the bar, the waitresses it really was priceless. I really enjoyed all of that, the touch of textured pillows was incredible, and a womans hair was like crack to me the touch and the smell OMG, the crazy way i felt like i could feel my pores in my skin opening up and trying to cool my skin it was so hot. After the lounge i needed to walk and just talk to people so the Fremont experience was right there, and made sense to just go and see what we see. Nothing fantastic took place then but you cant have everything right. All in all the lounge and the atmosphere with the company was everything i could ever have wanted in a first experience. It was so positive that i shared i with others and tried to help others have that exact feel that i got when i was introduced to MDMA.

I have to say though... i know i look at tits and ass quite a bit like every man but good lord i just CANNOT stop when i am under Molly's spell. Thank you to those from the boards here, without the helpful information you provide i dont think i ever would have been able to feel confident in taking the substance and having a truly remarkable night that ill never forget.

http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/content/55/3/463.full

Great study, it addresses up a lot of the points in this thread.

Oh my God anyone with half a brain and a basic knowledge of biochemistry and pharmacology would know that long term loss of dopamine nerve endings is the result of a DRI stimulant like cocaine or methamphetamine. The fact it is based on the work of a discredited scientist makes the entire post a waste of space.

As for myself MDMA caused 2 years of difficulty after quitting in 2000 due to massive abuse for 18 months or more. The effects of MDMA on the brains serotonin receptors has left me with long term transient depression. Also for the 2 years post abuse I had difficulty with socializing, re-prioritizing my life and life goals, memory issues: MASSIVE MEMORY ISSUES, mild seizures when tired all kinds of shit. Pure like 99% MDMA is a myth as you'd lose to much end product. The best is maybe 90 odd percent and these are the clear crystals that smell of slightly of saffrole.

This is my opinion and I'm sure many will dispute it but mostly it's dealer bullshit being bought by twits. More weight = more money. Also one synth from MDP2P if not washed properly may have residual mercury. I will not discuss this synth but I'm sure smart people are able to discover this for themselves. If your a cook/drug dealer why risk losing weight and profit by excessive purification?

Last edited:
So, this is my first post in Bluelight %)

This is a fresh first time experience with xtc.
First I'll write the story, and at the end my conclusions..

I'm still in my teens, and in the summer I went to a festival with a lots of my friends for two days, and that was the first time I encountered xtc. I knew the dealer, many of us knew him, he even partied with us for a while, so I trusted him. He told me that it was a weak "beginner" pill, (pink facebook). It was the first time for many of us, and I was the first to take it. I took it via mouth, others snorted it. After a while (say 20 minutes) I started to talk a lot, and after 45 mins it kicked in. I was talking to everyone, walking from people to people, I couldn't stand in one place and it was great. However, it was cheap, converted to euros I'd say 5 €, so I took another one. Then we went to a big concert tent, and the music felt really intense, however it was too crowded to dance. At this time I felt great euphoria, and I just wanted more, so I took a third one. Needless to say after 1 hour I was dancing like never before in my life. We found a DnB tent, where I think half the people were on some kind of drugs, and we started dancing. I spent the rest of the night dancing in the pit, people were really crazy like we stood in a circle with 40 people and all rushed into the middle at the same time, it was awesome. Hours passed, and I was still very upbeat, maybe because I took too much. Then for some moments I thought that I'm an idiot for taking too much, because I felt like I couldn't control myself. I had my arms constantly lifted and I had to move some of my limbs or I felt unconfortable. The others weren't so upbeat. And around 5 or 6 AM I still felt like dancing and stuff, but the others wanted to go home. This time i fell into the abyss you'd call comedown of ecstasy. I slept at the flat of my friend, where we I tried to sleep, bu I couldn't, (this was 8 or 9 hours later after the last dosage, and I danced like 5 hours) so we smoked a joint, and that sent me dreaming on the sofa. But when I woke up I didn't feel sad at all, instead I was happy rejoicing in last nights experiences. The next night I took the same dosage as last night, and it was still pretty intense, but I didn't have that "surprise" as last night. The morning was hard again, (I slept at another friend's flat), this time we didn't smoke pot, and we were up 'til 10 or 11 AM, only then we could get some sleep. The day next I was sad because the festival was great and has ended, but I didn't feel any depression at all.

My conclusion.
It's strange that everywhere I hear that the after effects cause depression, but for me actually days after the event I was still in a happy mood, and whenever I listened to upbeat music, I had a small sort of "rush of good memories", or don't know what you'd call it, but I was happy. Going to sleep was hard, but I had my friends there who kept me company so it wasn't really depressing. After the sleep I felt perfectly good. I felt that my stomach was empty, but I had no appetite. Still I forced some food down and after it was OK.

Now thinking back maybe this post doesn't belong to this thread, but what I tried to say is:

Maybe people feel like losing magic at the 3rd or 4th use because they don't get surprised by this new feeling of euphoria?

Ill keep it brief

best night of my life because the music was the best ever (favorite artists) and also because the mdma experience I had was the best ever. Put those two together and you have the best night of your life. I also had quite a bit of sex and met a lot of cool people during the night. There arent many things I could imagine to make it better...

I had come off a 3 month break. 5th time doing mdma. Redosed for the first time. Took the most amount of mdma ever. Peaked twice the second peak being the most intense experience of my life. The 2nd peak was 3x longer than usual and more intense that usual which blew my mind to pieces as I did not know that was even possible. It was like I was experiencing MDMA for the first time ever (you know that overwhelming enlightened feeling where you didnt know such feelings existed?) even though I had some experience with it. This was another level boys and girls.

I am still in shock a few days later and when I listen to music from the night I get a bit emotional because of the memories it brings back.

and no comedown what so ever

An old friend of mine abused the stuff. He was double dropping double doves to get his high and them mixing it with acid, he ended up in hospital with liver disease, I suppose the old saying goes do it in moderation. The reason I quit for years was because that feeling went away, I'm now enjoying dropping the stuff once a year but I'd never go back to the old days.

Fristly, let me start by saying that on November 25th, I will have one year clean and sober. The hardest drug I've done in that time is Advil. I don't even smoke cigarettes anymore. That being said, of all the drugs I've done, (and I've done a lot) the only one I wish I could still do is ecstasy.

I've told my current friend (we're not actually dating) that I'd love to just take E one more time and bang the hell out of her for six or eight hours straight. No drug I've taken makes sex feel as good as ecstasy. Heck, no drug period makes me feel as good as E.

But, I am a recovering alcoholic/addict, so unfortunately for me, it's off the menu.

And for good reason, because every drug I use, I use to access. I just have an addictive personality. If you can use this drug responsibly, my hat's off to ya'! I know I certainly couldn't.

It's crazy how much of a placebo effect you can get from just reading misinformation around the internet and then basing your knowledge of MDMA , or any drug, off that. If you look most information about MDMA is contradicted in one way or another by a source with the same amount of trust. Most of the side effects depend on the person taking it, just like it does with an anti-depressant or advil. I know I'll probably never take MDMA again, I made the mistake of making a post somewhere and asking opinions on anything I should be careful of, and got a load of shit. I did research and stuff, and I took a 100mg dose, but everything else was a load of shit. I basically ended up having a 2 month comedown, and I'm still having panic attacks today, 8 months later. MDMA made me hypersensitive to recreational drugs, so every time I take anything, even alcohol, I run the risk of going into a panic attack that will last for days. It's definitely something you need to be careful not to overuse or abuse.

It doesn't seem like you over used or abused MDMA though. 100mg is a pretty moderately low dose. Especially if you only took it once.
I would say the main concern would lie in being sure what you got was in fact MDMA and not something else. Though, I'm not trying to say it couldn't happen. Everyone reacts differently to chemicals. It just sounds very uncommon for 100mgs of MDMA, but not so uncommon for some random low quality Research Chemical.

I've snorted eaten and shot some of the purest mdma. Canada had to offer
In copious quantities for several years straight there when i was in my teens.
I literally mean wreckless amounts, like... a quarter in 4 days, while going to school.
I loved to mix mdma with magic mushrooms.

Now it doesn't work. Barely.
I'm still ticking. I have no urge to do more.
I've been amphetamine free since summer time.
I needed them while partying at music festivals, right...
Just i now know that...
There is a feeling that i will never probably feel again.
Outside of a General meditative stoicism,
that is probably Pure Unadulterated happiness.

I mean i get happy. But i don't get that natural warm glow like i used to.
But i'm still here....

So, this is my first post in Bluelight %)

This is a fresh first time experience with xtc.
First I'll write the story, and at the end my conclusions..

Now thinking back maybe this post doesn't belong to this thread, but what I tried to say is:

Maybe people feel like losing magic at the 3rd or 4th use because they don't get surprised by this new feeling of euphoria?

Don't ever abuse MDMA and you will likely never find out what the bad comedowns and loss of magic are like :) I've only had one bad comedown and I've been doing the stuff for a lot of years now but I can tell you that it only happens when you don't take into account how MDMA works and what it can do when you abuse it. This comedown was when I took it 3 days in a row and HUGE doses too. This wasn't the first time I did this but it was the first time I had a comedown by abusing it. If you abuse it sooner or later it's going to catch up with you and you'll say "so that's what they mean on bluelight, now I understand"

Canadian Pride!

Sadly, i'm pretty sure the binge i had killed me a little. Taking a loooong break. Thinking about taking prozac ( i know this seems stupid) but would it help with balancing my serotonin?

i only have good exp with MDMA Tought once on a festival i did MDMA and drank alcohol for 4 days feelt a bit strange like for 2 months..

Bud got half a g of molly and probably blew a point and eat two points over a 5 hr period and just feel a tiny bit disoriented and brain tingley but bud doesn't know if he took enough? Bud also got it in clear crystal state? Crushed up it was completey white and fluffy powder? Overall not impressed and bud also smoked ganja and did 90mg of Addie earlier in the day..

Without a testkit there is no way for us to tell what your "bud" took (you don't have to say "bud" or "SWIM" here, just "I" will suffice). If I understand correctly he snorted 0.1 and ate 0.2 over 5 hours. Normally he should at least feel something of an MDMA-sensation. Your first dose determines how hard you're going to roll and 0.1 is a bit low for a first dose (though not unheard of, it is well above the threshold) but if he just felt disoriented with a slight tingle in the head I doubt it was MDMA and this means inherently dangerous. Buy a testkit and you never have to ask these questions, which we will never be able to answer, again.

Last edited: