my doctor is gay

You seem to take a lot of joking in The Lounge personally, Kenickie. Perhaps this is not the forum you should be moderating?

perhaps you should try not to fucking suck so hard? 8)

oh right. you're from boston. excuse me.

I just think GM likes to play with anyone's fragile poop shoot, until it oozes butt hurt.
That's all.

I mean the guy did create the epic "Guide to being an Internet Douchebag" thread.

now the question is, leave the posts there or move em to the beef? (i think it would be the end of the beef thread)

Making fun of the south is too easy. Although it is funny when they get all redfaced.

i enjoy watching you blue collar, yankee cum dumpsters make fun of the south while i'm counting my money and fucking my perfect 10.

perfect 10

sminigo1.jpeg

You keep using this term. I don't think it means what you think it means.

GM, i don't really give a shit about you or ChickenScratch, but this anti south sentiment is fucking annoying and old, and you should get over it, seeing as you were dating a girl from fuckin' Alabama bro.
tbh i woulda been on the confederate side of the civil war

but theyre still a bunch of rednecks

remember, the civil war didn't really have anything to do with slavery.

i find that yankees are much more racists than southerners for the most part.

GM, i don't really give a shit about you or ChickenScratch, but this anti south sentiment is fucking annoying and old, and you should get over it, seeing as you were dating a girl from fuckin' Alabama bro.

I don't really give a fuck what you find old or annoying to be honest.

And I've never dated anyone from Alabama, bro.

now the question is, leave the posts there or move em to the beef? (i think it would be the end of the beef thread)

Why do you keep chopping up funny threads and putting the funniest parts in that closed sticky? It's retarded.