my doctor is gay

My hairdresser is straight but I have serious reservations about the guy who takes the thai bo classes down the road. Go figure.

What if you use one of those big foam punching dudes? I mean you can't tell if it's a dude or a dudette.

Why don't you wax his initials into your pubes and see what happens???

Clean on the outside, cream on the inside Ice Cream paint job.

She allows cream on the inside?

relevanttomyinterests.jpg

stop.

me and lucy are becoming fast friends. no need for insults when we're making progress. he realized quickly that i'm superior and now he's learning from me, just like genericmind.

Are you seriously that hard-up for me to verbally rape your fucking face for your entire duration posting on Bluelight?

Are you seriously that hard-up for me to verbally rape your fucking face for your entire duration posting on Bluelight?

morning sunshine. do you want to come down south and have thanksgiving dinner with me? it's going to be myself, my wife, my kid, mom, dad, aunt, uncle and cousins and their kids. i've already told my family all about you. they're super excited to meet you.

I bet they are. Tell your inbred hick family that they'll have to enjoy their traditional southern orgy without me. I'm sure your wife's dirty snatch will see more stuffing than the turkey before the Holiday is over.

I bet they are. Tell your inbred hick family that they'll have to enjoy their traditional southern orgy without me. I'm sure your wife's dirty snatch will see more stuffing than the turkey before the Holiday is over.

will do buddy. enjoy spending thanksgiving alone, jerking off with your tears, up there in the butthole of the world.

I'll actually be enjoying a nice big dinner with my family, though we'll be eating great food instead of each other. To each their own I suppose.

I'll actually be enjoying a nice big dinner with my family, though we'll be eating great food instead of each other. To each their own I suppose.

since when does being southern equate to cannibalism?

we're doing an oven roasted turkey and i'm smoking a turkey as well.

it's gonna be glorious. i'll make sure to include you and your family in our pre-dinner prayer.