my doctor is gay

I was talking about your son burying his snaggle-toothed face between your wife's hairy thighs, not cannibalism.

lolsoutherners

dude, he came out of her twat so what's wrong with him eating it?

and my wife's a perfect 10. try to keep up.

i mean she's no pasty white, sweat pant wearing, screechy voiced western new york pig fucker, but i dig her.

Yeah dude I'm sure your wife is a total 10. I bet she has the purdiest mouth in hicktown. 8)

GM -- you've fucking been here. Atlanta vs Buffalo(??) in hick comparison goes to fucking Buffalo, not the blue oasis in a blood red state.

I don't live in Buffalo Huckleberry Fink.

Maybe you should let your cousin uncle husband fight his own battles.

I bet the damiens that are treatin' your wife like a sidejob while you post on BL all day think she's a perfect 10 too, ChickenScrot.

lol
OH NO HE DI'NT

2006-0320_omarosa.jpg

it's not cousin uncle, it's cousin brother you fucking twerp.

and seriously, i live in atlanta. it's a big city with computers, cell phone towers, public transportation and highways and shit.

you live in cow shit new york, i'm 100% positive that you have sex with farm animals.

Atlanta is a pretty city, but damn you can hit rush hour traffic at 3am.

I bet Chickenfucker's wife is so hot that all the cars pull over to the side of the road so she can pass.

Atlanta is a pretty city, but damn you can hit rush hour traffic at 3am.

christ almighty tell me about it. in all reality, i'm more than ready to move to the mountains. i have a pretty hot 2nd cousin in asheville, i bet she's a pretty hot fuck.

GM, i don't really give a shit about you or ChickenScratch, but this anti south sentiment is fucking annoying and old, and you should get over it, seeing as you were dating a girl from fuckin' Alabama bro.

GM, i don't really give a shit about you or ChickenScratch, but this anti south sentiment is fucking annoying and old, and you should get over it, seeing as you were dating a girl from fuckin' Alabama bro.

and there you have it folks.

ChickenCooch: ...are you really bragging about your city having computers?

You seem to take a lot of joking in The Lounge personally, Kenickie. Perhaps this is not the forum you should be moderating?