• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

MY beliefs on "laced weed"

PCP is not a liquid. What he's dipping your cigs in is butane or alcohol or acetone or some solvent with PCP dissolved into it. The solvent evaporates, and the PCP is left behind in the cigarette. PCP is a white crystalline solid like ketamine or cocaine or whatever. It really doesn't lose potency as it dries out.

And I don't think it's named after the Hell's Angels at all, I think like 'embalming fluid' it's supposed to refer to how the effects of the drug are similar to death. Angels & embalming fluid are references to mortality/immortality. Some people call it 'sherm' because it hits you like a Sherman battle tank. Others call it 'wet' because they think the liquid in the dippers is the PCP, and don't realize that PCP is a solid that gets dissolved in the dipper solvent.

well I guess that explains why you cant use a butane lighter to light a dipper. I'm not like a regular user of the shit though...... definitely not one of my favorite things but you gotta try everything once.

Last edited:
I'm going to share my experience with cannabis that was likely laced.
I was living in a city in arizona at the time and a friend of my neighbors (they lived in the guest house in the back yard) had come by to smoke bong loads. He had brought probably just over an 8th of "Bobby Brown" to smoke. I was suspicious of him, and I wasn't the only one. He was a short mexican guy who no one really knew and he had brought the weed wrapped up in a paper towel. When the bong was passed to him he politely declined, indicating that the smoke was for us, and he could get us more for 200 per pound. At that point I was starting to get kind of sketched out, but accepted a hit against my best judgement. The hit didn't taste great, but I hadn't expected much from what was obviously low quality mexican shwag. I declined every hit afterward, and steadily got more and more drowsy. Everyone else continued to smoke the rest of it. I picked up a bud to examine it before it was gone and noticed that the brown color appeared to be caused by a powder, or spray on the surface of the bud. Everyone became extremely lethargic and eventually went to sleep. I was not nearly as effected, becoming relaxed, but not terribly inebriated. The next morning everyone woke up feeling hung over. Mine wasn't as bad as everyone else, but I still felt lethargic. We all agreed that it had been laced with some sort of opioid, possibly heroin, but more likely a pharmacutical that had been disolved, sprayed, and dried on the surface of the bud. I should note that although I don't have any other experience with opiates, two of my roomates had experience with pills and with smoking heroin.

I would like to end this post by saying that yes, people do lace weed. Usually it is very low quality ganja that they have been unable to move otherwise. It is also usually done by people who have access to a plentiful supply of some sort of cheap narcotic. It also seems to be done more often near the boarder, since pounds and pounds of low quality cheap grass are available in mexico, as well as cheap narcotics. Someone can take $100 worth of cannabis and double the street sale value in the states simply by adding $20 worth of something else. I have also heard of coke laced stash being sold in the Los Angeles area, but this is usually sold as such. If you have any doubts about the source, it is probably safer to pass and rely on your own stash from your own dealer. Buy high quality sensamilla bud, as it is less likely to be tampered with. If the surface appears powdery rub at it lightly with your fingertip and watch for powder. Kief has a very different appearence from coke, heroin, or any other addition to the cannabis.

There's no such thing as a cheap narcotic. Cannabis is way cheaper than any opioid.

Is it possible that somebody that works in a hospital with easy access to ketamine can steal bottles of it and add it to weed and sell it as really good weed? The person who im suspicious of, or was works at a hospital, people tell me from what i explained it sounded like pcp, which ketamine is similar to APARENTLY .. I'm probably just being paranoid but w/e

There's no such thing as a cheap narcotic. Cannabis is way cheaper than any opioid.

Believe me there are people who have access to bulk pharmacutical opiates very cheaply. You are right that cannabis is way cheaper, but you have to consider that you probably aren't going to put all that much on the bud if you are still trying to pass it off as standard grass. 100 bucks can get you a pound of shwag across the boarder if you know the right people, and 20 bucks can get you enough pills to lace that whole P to high heaven, and people do it.

In answer to Winner's question, yes it is possible. However, an experienced smoker could probably distinguish the effects so it is unlikely that someone would try to pass it off as high potency cannabis. Most laced weed being sold as standard weed is shwag, and sold as "really good shwag". If you suspect that they are tampering with the grass, simply don't buy from them.

The number one sign your weed isn't laced: it tastes like weed instead of thick acrid plastic.

QUOTE=ImJustAnotherGuy;6785122]I have so many people say their weed was laced with acid. Drives me crazy. A few people I know thier weed was laced because there is no other way to explain a 12 hour horrible trip from any kind of weed. I jsut dont know why someone would do it. I think people just get paranoid and placebo takes over[/QUOTE]

on one accation the guy we got it from said it was laced,it was the same price as ever. both my friends said they were trippin kinda wierd wile i felt nothing out of the ordinary and we all had the same amount.

but on another occasion a long ass time ago wen my conects sucked my friend and i got a qarter and it had small flakes of crack in it -tasted like pepper and plastic and crackled and burned blue and green - made use pass out a shot time later woke up with stomach pain and head acke:p my friend had a hookup that i swear sold him thc free weed and he thought it was soo bomb:\

1/10000 sacks laced isnt bad i still stay away from brick bud unless im desperate....

had s1 try and tell me his stuff was laced with ice- had to explain to him meth is expecive as hell and dosent even burn unless gotten way hotter than a joint woulnd get. iv smoked premo twice but i knew it was laced already so it dont count

Someone sold my friend weed laced with cocaine once (found out later), it made my lips go numb and after one joint of it I could barely move. Smoke tasted like chemicals rather than weed, plus it made my friend who's never tried anything other that weed very paranoid lol. Awesome shit, huge bong rips of it was something else. I got given it cos my friend hated it, I fucking loved it.

The DMT I purchase is powdered and very cheap. I often lace my joints and blunts with $1-2 worth and it significantly affects the high. I never really believed that I would buy laced weed, but I must say you really cant tell by appearance if you distribute it well, and it is very cheap to do. Kind of opened my eyes on the subject.

You can taste DMT dude. If you can feel a noticeable change in your high from the DMT, you'll find that there's a noticeable indole flavor that changes the herb's taste.

Someone sold my friend weed laced with cocaine once (found out later), it made my lips go numb and after one joint of it I could barely move. Smoke tasted like chemicals rather than weed, plus it made my friend who's never tried anything other that weed very paranoid lol. Awesome shit, huge bong rips of it was something else. I got given it cos my friend hated it, I fucking loved it.

Do you know if it was laced with crack (freebase cocaine) or with powder (cocaine salts)?

^No idea but Im guessing powder because the coke high didnt hit me in the face, it was kinda subtle and crept up with the weed effects. Definitely noticeable and very nice though.

The only reasons I care if my weed is laced is because; I would like to know what drug im doing before I experience it so I dont think something is something else, addiction potential(unlikely), or long term bad side effects from other drugs.

You can taste DMT dude. If you can feel a noticeable change in your high from the DMT, you'll find that there's a noticeable indole flavor that changes the herb's taste.

Totally, but I mean it isn't really questionable if your bud has been laced if you know what you should be tasting...right? I once had bud (beasters) that was clearly contaminated with a powder and definitely tasted chemmy...but there was no obvious difference in the high so I would assume it was just dirty beasters. I didnt finish the $20. Otherwise I have always tasted the coke/dmt/opium/whatever that has been added to the bud when we roll up special joints/blunts. I must say though, this stuff I just picked up..."grape"...actually tastes like grape juice and almost obscures the taste of DMT. So epic.

Idk, if you really cant tell if your bud is laced you are smoking crap quality or are an inexperienced smoker.

I believe lacing of weed is extremely uncommon, in smoking alot of weed over the years I have never encountered weed I believe to be laced.
PCP is unheard of in my country (Austalia) though and there isn't much else you can really lace weed wth effectively. I have heard of some idiots spraying weed with flyspray thinking it gets people "more fucked up", I don't know what effect this has on weed so couldn't swear I'd never smoked it before, I would be surprised though.

I don't think pot is flysprayed much anymore in Aus, but around '98/'99 it defintely was. You could smell it and it rubbed off on your fingers. Hence, it was thrown away and money was refunded with force. The only reason to flyspray weed is to add weight and shine to it.

But as to PCP in Aus; it most certainly is, albeit very rare (in my experience at least). I have had weed dipped in a PCP analogue which utterly fucked my brain up. Being young, I was dead keen to 'trip' but this was somewhat different. And, of course, it was on request and I paid extra.

Australian weed is very high quality, so it doesn't really need to be enhanced with anything- though it does get steamed, so I guess one could say its being laced with water at times :|

My 'laced' experiences were from when I was inexperienced and cant remember such things as taste cause I could care less about that/I had no idea why tastes would be differentiated. I think that when things like that happened it was cause the brain is a powerful thing, especially when enhanced if you will, by any psychoactive and it is certain that your mind can fuck with you, placebo. But I've had experiences with laced weed while I have been a more experienced smoker and it resembled what it was like way before and I was wondering if I could have been fucked over by some creeps

umm.

Cocaine is more expensive than gold...Cocaine HCl Cannot be smoked...Why someone would try to sell weed with coke on it is beyond me...And crack would be mighty noticeable...

i smoked this blunt dude and the shit was laced with mucho bueno pubic hairs and i got

so hoy! so fucking hoy!