• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

MY beliefs on "laced weed"

The Winner!!

Bluelighter
Okay so... First of all, I'm not making this thread to say if its true or not in a pushing way or whatever, BUT, here are my prospectives. I don't believe people put other drugs like crack in peoples weed to sell for no purpose, time after time i see people saying NO LACED WEED BCUZ NO PROFITS! Once in awhile there are some really fucked up people that might put shit in your weed, not just saying other drugs but other chemicals and PCP. No profits? People wanna be dicks and fuck with you. Or, easy access to gross chemicals for little/no price. Working enviroment etc. Or could be sold for slightly more price which in return the 'dealer' or even a dickhole "friend" says that its bomb ass weed and jack it up just a little saying "this shit is great man believe me, its worth the money" when really its shitty to medium weed with fucked up stuff sprayed, dipped in or WHATEVER people EVER do. I hear people getting confused with pcp, then another guy says something about emblaming fluid then someone saying embalming fluid is used for dead bodies and is not smokable or unable to get you high and what else. EMBALMING FLUID IS A NAME FOR PCP! Now, MY question(s). What I have no clue about whatsoever is how much PCP costs and if jacking it up say 20% something like 35 an eigth instead of 30 or 25 or something. Would people do that? Ive had some fucked up experiences with weed that did NOT feel ANYthing like being stoned. Ive stood up, felt like I was standing on stilts, look in a hallway overwhelmed with everything and pass out. I've smoked a joint with this shady friend of a friend which shortly after things were wabbling around and I had immense tunnel vision and it was jsut not right. I forget what my point is (obviously) but... It does happen. My old friend/dealer... I swear he used to sell me pcp laced weed and I thought it was just good weed. I payed slightly more for it and in his bathroom there was this fucking liquid looking stuff in a container with a gigantic clear crystal growing out of it. Since then I never bought from him

Edit: No smartass flaming comments please. I'm hear to share my view on things and see if people have definate awnsers or other views on things. No stupid shit please

PCP is not embalming fluid, if it is a slang term that is new to me. Also PCP is a dissociative, I doubt you unknowingly smoked weed laced with it, the effects are radically different than a regular cannabis high.

Also a dealer would lose money if they laced cannabis with a more expensive drug and charged just for cannabis, you are not going to get hooked instantly and there is no guarantee that you are going back to him if you do get hooked. Plus most who do get laced cannabis are going to drop that hook-up like a hot potato. It just does not make sense logically but I am not saying it never happens, just it is not a common practice like the drug warriors would like us to believe.

Last edited:
Theres real embalming fluid and then theres the slang for PCP sometimes called embalming fluid. I thought i specifically asked for no smartass stuff!!! and yea, the times I smoked that weed with him I felt very dissacociated with everything. That wasn't even the point of the thread just some shit that crossed my mind and sorta worried me while writing that

Edit: Note, I said it felt nothing like being stoned

Last edited:
I was not being a smart ass. PCP would also cause powerful hallucinations and possibly a complete detachment of either reality or your personality. You would notice that this batch was not like normal cannabis, even the dank stuff.

According to Erowid PCP last 4-6 hours (significantly longer than cannabis) when smoked, did you experience that?

No, and I didn't mean to sound like a jackass but I hate when people correct me when i specifically know what I'm trying to say or saying. Anyways, I guess that stuff wasn't dipped weed but. This thread isn't really about my experience but since its turning that way now, the most intense experience I've had was when i smoked weed, shortly after I stood up and everything seemed literally a million miles away and everything seemed really unreal and sorta fuzzy, i felt like i was standing on stilts like the carpet was soooo far away, I dont think that was pcp but I am almost certain there was something not right about that. Definately not just reallly stoned. I don't trust people

Edit: Sorry for editing every post but I think of things after i click post. Also take in mind I am not exagerating

True Story: My friend bought an 8th of sour diesel from a semi-usual guy. Smoked it and felt like shit tripped his balls off and thought he was gonna die for 4 hours then passed out. When he called the dealer during the trip, the guy said he'd had two bags and he accidently pulled out of the laced weed. So this dealer was probably gonna sell the laced weed separately (my friend kinda got owned).

Did you get sold pre-rolled Js because it would be more likely to be dipped. Some times weed can be a hell-of-a drug and if you think it is laced then your mind makes it real.

True Story: My friend bought an 8th of sour diesel from a semi-usual guy. Smoked it and felt like shit tripped his balls off and thought he was gonna die for 4 hours then passed out. When he called the dealer during the trip, the guy said he'd had two bags and he accidently pulled out of the laced weed. So this dealer was probably gonna sell the laced weed separately (my friend kinda got owned).

Excuse me, did you know what it was laced with because that short description sounds alot like the one i described above.

The time where I felt like I was on stilts it was from a bag of weed and I was alone. The main time I thought he smoked me up weed with pcp he just handed me a weed pipe with what clearly was weed. All in all... I think people are fucked up and do some weird and irrational shit. I just hope I never have the experience I had when I felt like I was on stilts again. I was convinced that I was going to die and it was unbearable but I dont even know what it was that was unbearable specifically but it terrified me. At first I fell ove rin my hallway cause it felt like it was a million miles away, woke up 5 minutes later with really fucked up thoughts and feelings and i could barely walk.

yes, the shitty truth is that some dealers do spray/lace...
one of my real good friends had someone smoke a j with him that had some pcp...said everything felt really far and just fuzzy....

I'm hear to share my view on things and see if people have definate awnsers or other views on things.

There are already two open threads about laced weed on the first page alone. They might be a good place to start.

And a few others as well (if you'd like to read 15 or 20 more pages of "my friend got some laced weed" "nah man it was just really good weed" "nah man my other friend said it was laced" "whatever man, I heard from my friend's sister's boyfriend's dealer about this new jenkem weed . . . " etc. etc. etc.):

Last edited:
PLEASE use the search engine to see if that topic is already posted, it really isn't that hard I think yall are just lazy.

/frustrated

im sure ive gotten some weed that was sprayed sometime in my life, most people probably have. some dealers, like regular people, have no clue what theyre doing, and think spraying their shit with raid will actually get you higher. try not to mess with people who look stupid, thats all i can say.

If you had weed that was laced with phencyclidine, you'd know it FOR SURE. I, for one, would be able to tell the difference between being high and being K-holed x 10 (what I hear PCP is like).

Yeah, Not all pot dealers have bussiness sense. I know a dealer who probably couldent work out weather he's making a profit or not by lacing his weed, he'd lace the shit if someone of importance told him it keeps the customers coming back. I havent bought off him for a long time.

I believe lacing of weed is extremely uncommon, in smoking alot of weed over the years I have never encountered weed I believe to be laced.
PCP is unheard of in my country (Austalia) though and there isn't much else you can really lace weed wth effectively. I have heard of some idiots spraying weed with flyspray thinking it gets people "more fucked up", I don't know what effect this has on weed so couldn't swear I'd never smoked it before, I would be surprised though.
I don't doubt there are some irrational assholes who do shit like this for a laugh or whatever reason.

Someone I knew but refuse to know anymore said Raid...yes, bug poison...doubles the size of weed. so he would spray shit to give to people he didn't like and make a better profit and fuck them up...not cool. But there's an instance where you can make a profit from lacing weed, if that's what you'd call this.