• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

MY beliefs on "laced weed"

Someone I knew but refuse to know anymore said Raid...yes, bug poison...doubles the size of weed. so he would spray shit to give to people he didn't like and make a better profit and fuck them up...not cool. But there's an instance where you can make a profit from lacing weed, if that's what you'd call this.

Yeah, and then you never buy from that person again. Great business skills your friend has.

People like him get karmic repercussions in the end.

Fucking disgusting...

And UTFSE, dear God I'm sick and tired of seeing "laced pot" 709748123 times on the front page.

Yeah, and then you never buy from that person again. Great business skills your friend has.

People like him get karmic repercussions in the end.

Fucking disgusting...

And UTFSE, dear God I'm sick and tired of seeing "laced pot" 709748123 times on the front page.

I was seeing if people viewed the subject the same way as me and if everyone thinks its common, seldom done, or if its a sad reality and whatever else.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

Do I look like a sir to you?

Also, I'm sorry to say that my post was much more generalized than I intended it to be. I apologize, I was pretty stoned at the time and in a bad mood. It was more directed at the people carrying on the conversation.

However, I do think that you could have put this post in a laced weed thread and it would have had the same effect.

This may be the only time you ever see me apologize. Relish in it. I feel bad, for once.

^^^^

I can be a sarcastic fuck, but I don't feel like it today.

And no problem.

I have so many people say their weed was laced with acid. Drives me crazy. A few people I know thier weed was laced because there is no other way to explain a 12 hour horrible trip from any kind of weed. I jsut dont know why someone would do it. I think people just get paranoid and placebo takes over

Who made you think they spray weed with other drugs? They use other things just to bring the weight up. I.E making more money off weight.

What I have no clue about whatsoever is how much PCP costs and if jacking it up say 20% something like 35 an eigth instead of 30 or 25 or something. Would people do that?

Heres everything I know:

-one cigarette dipped in PCP (dipper) sells for anywhere from 20-40 dollars in Washington DC.

-Guy that sold the stuff told me to bring my own cigarette, then he dips it in a small vial.

-He didnt let it soak, just in dipped and out, very fastly.

-He told me that some people try to run game on him, and give him a longer cigarette to dip (like a Newport 100) and this makes him, and other people that sell dippers very very mad. (And its not a good idea to make anyone who smokes that many dippers upset)

-the high stays with you for about 3 hours, and its very hard to explain. (like explaining shrooms to someone whos never tripped before) At first, the high is similar to coming up on Ecstasy. It's kind of like a DXM trip, but instead of your body feeling heavy and weighed down, you feel dangerously light. When you walk, your legs feel like they are moving 10 times faster than the rest of your body. Extreme paranoia will creep in if you are anywhere near other people. (sober or not)

-for some people, the PCP has an opposite effect. Instead of making them paranoid, they start to feel so disconnected from the outside world, they start to do crazy shit because they feel invincible. Thats why you hear those stories about people getting naked and running around, or fighting with groups of people for no reason.

-one dipper will get one person (w/ no PCP expierence) very very very high. Its best to share with 3 or 4 people, unless you want to go through hell for the next couple of hours

-it smells a little bit like perfume/cologne

-as PCP starts to dry, it looses potency. (I think that it evaporates?) You have to smoke it quickly after it is dipped. (I suggest waiting no longer than 30 minutes)

-most importantly, you NEVER NEVER NEVER light a dipper with a regular lighter. You must use matches or else you risk setting your whole cigarette (along with half your face) on fire.

I thought I got a bag laced one time. But then I actually smoked a real dipper and realized that there was no way was that the bag laced with PCP, if it it was, it was a very very small amount. But that brings me back to the question: how would you lace weed with something that evaporates? I dont know if thats even possible?

Its some real nasty shit. Any drug named after a biker gang (angel dust-Hells Angels)....... you just know that its gonna be fucked up.

Last edited:
^Great post! I've been around a lot of drugs, but really know nothing about PCP. I appreciate such thorough information that's actually first-hand, and not from somebody best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend (who heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night).

who heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night).

lol! "Ferris Bueller" should definitely be a new slang word for PCP

Forget laced weed. It bugs the shit out of me when "raver kids" are running around saying the pills they just bought were "cut with acid".

8)

^^ when people tell you something that stupid, its probably just best to smoke it and then pretend like your tripping. Fuck with them a little bit. Have some fun with it.

Oh I'm sorry I just packed another bowl of your weed man, I'm just trippin out right now, you know how it is! And I didnt mean to wake up your neighbors with my loud screaming about the impending apocolypse, I'm just trippin man. Sorry bout that.

well i've never gotten laced pot my dealer is dependable but check my pics ive got a 20 dollar vial of pcp scored in dallas texas in the hood my buddies tried but i passed. kinda scared of it honesly

Forget laced weed. It bugs the shit out of me when "raver kids" are running around saying the pills they just bought were "cut with acid".

8)

My girlfriend (24, well-educated, and not totally drug naive) seriously believed that ecstasy pills were just a mix of heroin and lsd.

Really funny, but also kind of scary.

Thanks for your clarification on PCP. And whoever thinks weed can be laced with acid, its just not possible because lsd evaporates at a much smaller temperature than it takes for weed to burn

I know for a fact that there is people who DO spray weed with flyspray.

I wouldnt dought for a second these same sort of people use other chemicals aswell.

-as PCP starts to dry, it looses potency. (I think that it evaporates?) You have to smoke it quickly after it is dipped. (I suggest waiting no longer than 30 minutes)

-most importantly, you NEVER NEVER NEVER light a dipper with a regular lighter. You must use matches or else you risk setting your whole cigarette (along with half your face) on fire.

I thought I got a bag laced one time. But then I actually smoked a real dipper and realized that there was no way was that the bag laced with PCP, if it it was, it was a very very small amount. But that brings me back to the question: how would you lace weed with something that evaporates? I dont know if thats even possible?

Its some real nasty shit. Any drug named after a biker gang (angel dust-Hells Angels)....... you just know that its gonna be fucked up.

PCP is not a liquid. What he's dipping your cigs in is butane or alcohol or acetone or some solvent with PCP dissolved into it. The solvent evaporates, and the PCP is left behind in the cigarette. PCP is a white crystalline solid like ketamine or cocaine or whatever. It really doesn't lose potency as it dries out.

And I don't think it's named after the Hell's Angels at all, I think like 'embalming fluid' it's supposed to refer to how the effects of the drug are similar to death. Angels & embalming fluid are references to mortality/immortality. Some people call it 'sherm' because it hits you like a Sherman battle tank. Others call it 'wet' because they think the liquid in the dippers is the PCP, and don't realize that PCP is a solid that gets dissolved in the dipper solvent.

Thanks for your clarification on PCP. And whoever thinks weed can be laced with acid, its just not possible because lsd evaporates at a much smaller temperature than it takes for weed to burn

No, that isn't why at all. It's because LSD is destroyed at a lower temperature than it vaporizes.

yeah destroyed, vaporized, didnt know there was a difference, after all im a dumbass stoner lol. but thats what i ment