• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

MY beliefs on "laced weed"

lol i know someone who shaved their pubes and rolled it into a joint and gave it to a kid everyone picks on and he sparked it and started toking and it was like exploding and stinky as fuck!

^^awwww, poor kid...but still funny as all get out.

you deff owe him a clean smoke though..

lol i know someone who shaved their pubes and rolled it into a joint and gave it to a kid everyone picks on and he sparked it and started toking and it was like exploding and stinky as fuck!

thats messed up. lmfao.

PCP is not a liquid. What he's dipping your cigs in is butane or alcohol or acetone or some solvent with PCP dissolved into it. The solvent evaporates, and the PCP is left behind in the cigarette. PCP is a white crystalline solid like ketamine or cocaine or whatever. It really doesn't lose potency as it dries out.

And I don't think it's named after the Hell's Angels at all, I think like 'embalming fluid' it's supposed to refer to how the effects of the drug are similar to death. Angels & embalming fluid are references to mortality/immortality. Some people call it 'sherm' because it hits you like a Sherman battle tank. Others call it 'wet' because they think the liquid in the dippers is the PCP, and don't realize that PCP is a solid that gets dissolved in the dipper solvent.

i was under the impression it was called "sherm" because people used "Nat Sherman" brand cigarettes to dip in the PCP.

and why does it seem like there are so many people who apparantly can handle dank nuggets?

There was a kid like that in HS, some kid would sell him fake drugs and he would come back for more.

i was under the impression it was called "sherm" because people used "Nat Sherman" brand cigarettes to dip in the PCP.

Ah-hah! I believe your explanation for sherm makes more sense. Not sure where I heard my version.