• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My 22 Month Recovery Story!

Futura. Have u been able to enjoy going to shows that much. I've tried going to a club recently and I found my self having a hard time getting Into the night. Normally I have no problem going out sober and just enjoying my friends and themusic. I guess my dopamine ain't all there yet to just let loose. How you been enjoying the night life?

Hello mr pmz long time no speak hope all is going well with yourself. sounds like you are getting out a bit which is good :)

To answer your question i havent really been out much since my recovery so cant really comment about how I have found going out to raves, clubs etc.

I have been listening to a lot of music and I have been doing some major major studio upgrades so as I can experience I think my experience of music is pretty much as it was.

I have just booked myself on a trip to germany, followed by thailand, followed by vietnam followed by usa so i am sure once this trip is over I will have a better insight into this experience :) My mission is to retrace the footsteps of the vietnam war visiting some of the major hot spots such as Hamburger Hill etc. I am planning on visiting my friends in the USA also. I am sure during this time I will tango with some tourist chicks, hit some clubs and hopefully appreciate the music LOL.

By the way.. if anyone is in the states and wants to meet up I am all ears I will be in New Orleans from about 15th Dec - 14th Jan. I am also happy to travel. I have many friends on here I would like to meet. I have been through so much I am just happy to be alive. My Bluelight Friends got me through this a meeting in reality would be amazing..

Also if anyone is in a dark place right now and needs some support I will have a USA mobile number during this time and anyone is welcome to call me if they need help or support. I know only too well what these long term comedowns are like. I have a lot of experience with drugs, meds and general long term anxiety. I am almost cured now so can get you to this place too.

My skype address is futura543 hit me up!!

Hello mr pmz long time no speak hope all is going well with yourself. sounds like you are getting out a bit which is good :)

To answer your question i havent really been out much since my recovery so cant really comment about how I have found going out to raves, clubs etc.

I have been listening to a lot of music and I have been doing some major major studio upgrades so as I can experience I think my experience of music is pretty much as it was.

I have just booked myself on a trip to germany, followed by thailand, followed by vietnam followed by usa so i am sure once this trip is over I will have a better insight into this experience :) My mission is to retrace the footsteps of the vietnam war visiting some of the major hot spots such as Hamburger Hill etc. I am planning on visiting my friends in the USA also. I am sure during this time I will tango with some tourist chicks, hit some clubs and hopefully appreciate the music LOL.

By the way.. if anyone is in the states and wants to meet up I am all ears I will be in New Orleans from about 15th Dec - 14th Jan. I am also happy to travel. I have many friends on here I would like to meet. I have been through so much I am just happy to be alive. My Bluelight Friends got me through this a meeting in reality would be amazing..

Also if anyone is in a dark place right now and needs some support I will have a USA mobile number during this time and anyone is welcome to call me if they need help or support. I know only too well what these long term comedowns are like. I have a lot of experience with drugs, meds and general long term anxiety. I am almost cured now so can get you to this place too.

My skype address is futura543 hit me up!!

Hey man,
Yeah, im trying to get out a bit. Dude, try to hit up a club or something. I think it will be good to do for you.

Thats good to hear you can get the same enjoyment from music. Were you not able to get that during your comedown and it finally got better? Im struggling with this at the moment. Its not having that "magic" im used to, if you know what I mean. Then again, im still struggling with some DP and depression, so im hopping it will get better. All I wanna do is hit up a show and let loose, but I just dont have the energy for passion for it at the moment. Its kinda weird. I feel like its heavily related to a dopamine/reward issue. if that makes sense. Like i kinda lack that anticipatory feeling of a good drop in a song.

PM me with you USA number once you know it. Id love to chat.

Last edited: