• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] High Dosage Trips

High doseages of mushrooms are somewhat counterproductive for me since the intensity during the comeup is such that I cannot relax I find myself "resisting" the trip to a degree, finding the best way to delve my deepest into mushrooms is that of a perfect "high-dose"

i've had 5-7 gram mushrooms trips that left me squirming and unable to get any meaning or depth in the trip because of fear or nausea, or general respect and reluctance to go as far as I was asking when I first contemplated eating 7 grams in a go.

however i've had dozens of 3-3.5 gram trips that left me wanting for more, lying watching visions of splendor but only for an hour or two and feeling completely ready for more tripping.

There is a sweet spot for everyone and I do suppose Mckennas 5 gram formula is pretty reliable for getting one to a "batty" place I find that chowing down 5 grams in under 15 minutes can even cause me to vomit the dose. I usually find the need to take it down slowly.

My best results for comfort/content have been about 4-4.5 grams, eaten over the course of 45-60 minutes. If I chow a large dose to fast that whole "what have I done to myself!?" mindset kicks in.

I'm gonna chew these fellers my whole life so my strategy and preferences will always vary. My deepest trips have been on modest doses, whereas my most uneventful trips have been from me resisting massive dosages. The rush just gets on top of me :p

Dude, you gotsa try this method.

1.) Grind 5g mushrooms to powder
2.) Place in shot glass, cover with lemon juice, stir every 5 mins for 30 mins
3.) Top off with OJ/fruit juice
4.) Take shot (or, if you want to be awesome, try the psychedelic strikeout...bong hit, shroom shot, exhale)

What will ensue is pure nirvana. Next to no anxiety/paranoia, extremely rapid onset (usually 6-7 minutes and you'll be seeing things start to move). The lemon juice converts all the psilocybin to psilocin so you're basically just sending all the magical alkaloids straight to your brain, where as when you chew them they have to be digested, metabolized, then slowly taken up the tubes.

Try it mayn, I swear by it and will never eat another mushroom in my life. :D

Oh, and chew some ginger candy or somethin'. I take ginger with every drug I ever do. Antiemetic & increases blood flow to the digestive area.

Welcome to the Psilocybin Mushrooms subthread for High Dosage Trips

Back to the main Big & Dandy Mushrooms Thread

[original post:]

im looking to get a whole lota mushrooms, and eat 6-8 grams of the stuff

the most ive had b4 is arround 4 grams and that was very intence but i think i can handle more

i basicly want to trip mega balls and dont want it to be bad in any way (ive yet to have a bad experiance)

my question is: what sorts of preparations should i make? and is there anything i should know about eating this many? cause i know on eroid it sais 5+ gams is a "heavy" dose and ive heard storeys about how it can be the most intense thing

on the 4 g i took i had all the things i read about (time loss, ego loss (total), close and open eye visualisations, some sound distortion, stuff like that) but i missed out on the alien entitie thing ive read so much about and i really want to see what that is about. anyone know of the best way to encounter one of these? (other then eating tons of mushrooms)
Trip alone at 100 AM then turn off the lights and try to go to sleep a couple hours later with the covers over your head

Dude, you gotsa try this method.

1.) Grind 5g mushrooms to powder
2.) Place in shot glass, cover with lemon juice, stir every 5 mins for 30 mins
3.) Top off with OJ/fruit juice
4.) Take shot (or, if you want to be awesome, try the psychedelic strikeout...bong hit, shroom shot, exhale)

What will ensue is pure nirvana. Next to no anxiety/paranoia, extremely rapid onset (usually 6-7 minutes and you'll be seeing things start to move). The lemon juice converts all the psilocybin to psilocin so you're basically just sending all the magical alkaloids straight to your brain, where as when you chew them they have to be digested, metabolized, then slowly taken up the tubes.

Try it mayn, I swear by it and will never eat another mushroom in my life. :D

Oh, and chew some ginger candy or somethin'. I take ginger with every drug I ever do. Antiemetic & increases blood flow to the digestive area.

Does this method make the trip not last as long? or any other differences from just chewing them?

10 grams of average cubes had me involuntarily speaking in tongues as I melded with the ceiling.

45 grams of fresh "Golden Teachers" was intense. I definitely have blackout periods where I can't remember large parts of the day, and during the parts I could remember I was feeling confused, but not particularly anxious or frightened. I had little or no short term memory throughout the day. I had this feeling like something was off or that I was forgetting something, and would have to confirm some things with my friend, like where we were, if I had eaten any mushrooms or other drugs that day(!), etc. I felt like the guy from Memento.

I remember a lot of trying to steer myself back to reality when things got particularly confusing by saying OK, what do you know? You know your name. You do not know the name of the person next to you, but you're almost positive that they're your friend. You're in a car. You're in a safe environment with a friend. Since they're your friend, they won't mind you asking some silly questions...

Usually I just keep the dose and time I took it written on a scrap of paper somewhere. I think that I'm going to start writing it on my arm with a Sharpie, maybe with some other basics like "Your name is _____" if I plan on any more high doses.

Benzos are good to have on hand to keep things from getting too intense. I haven't tried it personally, but I hear that Abilify or Risperdal or another antipsychotic will stop a trip dead in its tracks. Just knowing that I have the pharms available lessens my anxiety. I usually don't feel the need to take them.

At the end of the 45 gram trip I was feeling this sense of unease because I felt like I was experiencing two very subtly different versions of the world. Like, if I focused my eyes a couple feet closer, I would see the same scene, but with small variations. I knew that one of the scenes was a hallucination, and the other was reality, but I wasn't sure which one was which, and therefore what was and wasn't appropriate to interact with. I had a feeling that if I just waited long enough, it would be more and more apparent which was the real world and which was the fake world. If you're standing at the top of a hill and roll a marble, it's hard to know which direction it's going to go, but as soon as it starts rolling, you know. I was the marble on top of the hill. Eventually I took some Klonopin and crashed out. I seemed to instinctively know that if I just got some sleep everything would make more sense the next day, which it did.

Also, 45 grams of any vegetable is a whole lot of biomass to swallow. Luckily, I seem to have a cast iron stomach. Also, I do not recommend going to Target on super-high doses. It was straight out of Fear and Loathing.

When dealing with shrooms you never know. they are so diffrent everytime and you done know! in my experience with these i never really listened to anyone and just did what i want, not the best iea. i jumped from an 8th to quarter, i will say thats not a good idea. I ended up blacking out and a headr a lot of shit from my friends that i did that i really wish i didnt! although in the begining it was an amazing high got major OEV and CEV that blew my mind. but it was quite overwhelming and kinda scary. and i thought i could handle it, so i would take it slow

8g psilocybin trip

so basically i had astral projection, witnessed my own funeral, and experienced love...then it was back to reality ....i have not touched shrumz since ...anybody else meet jahova lol?

The exact point of your thread is a bit unclear (seriously asking if anyone met jehova on mushrooms would more or less match the Entity Contact thread or maybe ++++ Thread which you can find in the psychedelic Index - link is in my signature below).

So right now this is being merged with the high dosage mushroom subthread which is bound to discuss exceedingly exceptional states of consciousness.