• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Murphy Clox says goodbye!

Damn, well, I can only say that your input has been appreciated!

I agree that this site doesn't have to be all-or-nothing, but I understand why it could be. If this is what is decided on, I respect the decision, no matter how much I dislike the fact.

:\

This is a big loss for BL. All the best murph, I hope you change your mind.

Good bye Murphy Clox!

I always thought your name was Murphy Cox untill this thread! :p

Good luck in whatever you do!

I thought Murphy was being silly at first, but ultimately I've decided to say my goodbyes as well. Unfortunately there's just nothing here that I don't get elsewhere, minus the stupidity. That, along with work, two kids and a wife, I'm simply too busy to be spending my time here.

I don't think I'll have the willpower to say goodbye completely though, but I think what limited posting I expect to make will be limited to OD, where there is obvious benefit in the realm of harm reduction.

Goodbye

Ham

I am becoming worried that ADD is losing all of its expertise! The original reason i formed a bluelight account was that so often in researching obscure drugs, or drug mechanisms of action I came across this forum. I finally created an account so that I could pose questions of my own, and also hopefully once in a while contribute something I had learned in research. In the last couple of months, however, so many of the experts have stopped posting. ADD has become more centered around explaining adverse drug reactions, and posting bioessay results. I hope that it will at some point return to being a tool for education but right now I am very disappointed. To all those considering leaving please know that there are people who are still hoping to expand their pharmacological knowledge.

what the fuck, now hammilton too.

not that i'm questioning anyone's reasons for leaving, just from a selfish perspective, it's disappointing to see so many of the people that i thought of as the best posters on here leaving.

best of luck to all of you, hope to see you back here eventually.

We are losing all our great members, the same request i made to murphy goes to you hammilton, please reconsider your decission, add isnt the same without you guys.

my IQ went down a few points after reading Hammilton's intentions to take his talents to south beach

unfortunately, a lot of the usenets similar to ADD require registration before you can even view the posts

we are losing all our great members, the same request i made to murphy goes to you hammilton, please reconsider your decission, add isnt the same without you guys.
qft.

my IQ went down a few points after reading Hammilton's intentions to take his talents to south beach

unfortunately, a lot of the usenets similar to ADD require registration before you can even view the posts

for very good fucking reasons

F&B, Murphy, and hamm.... dis true a sadd day for ADD

F&B, Murphy, and hamm.... dis true a sadd day for ADD

damn, i enjoyed reading all of you guys' posts. Very sad to see you go. I only post occasionally in ADD, but I read it alot, and all 3 of you guys were some of the most intelligent & informed humans i've had the pleasure of interacting with on some level. Hope all is well and I certainly wouldn't be upset if you reconsidered. Hope to see you around somewhere

I would like to see seep as a new murderator, he have all the skills.

I've lurked ADD for some time. Best in all your endeavors, Murphy. Your posts were always a joy to read whenever I wanted to get down to the foundations of how a drug worked.

Your vocabulary, and exquisite use of bolds and italics far exceeded most native english speakers. Not to mention your amazing understanding and ability to convey such.....

Take a break. It doesn't need to be forever, does it?

But if so, I respect, and Thank You.<3

Although I never posted in ADD I enjoyed reading Murphy`s,F and B`s and Ham`s posts. They were always a joy to read and I learned a lot while I read them. I`m sad to see these gents go and I will miss them. Like someone said before me ADD just got a lot less "advanced".

Yeah your posts were always helpful and insightful. If you ever wanna stop back just create a sock account....always a good idea to have a new online name every few years ;)

Always liked it when he had the avatar of the bad Terminator from T2. Sad to see him go fosho. He was always pretty informative and straight to the point.