• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Most underrated drug

All round I would say it’s nutmeg. Most people actually like it in normal dose with a bit of weed or/and booze. Just about everything else mentioned in this thread is just a matter of prefrence not some drug being underrated.

All round I would say it’s nutmeg. Most people actually like it in normal dose with a bit of weed or/and booze. Just about everything else mentioned in this thread is just a matter of prefrence not some drug being underrated.
When I was a kid I liked the nutmeg high. It was like a more psychedelic pot. Has the worst hangover known to man, though. It's a fatal error for it.

When I was a kid I liked the nutmeg high. It was like a more psychedelic pot. Has the worst hangover known to man, though. It's a fatal error for it.
Same, kind of like a mix of booze and psychedelic weed. Dosing low enough, drinking a lot of water and smoking weed makes it no worse than drinking any significant amount of booze. Tho I might have had high grade stuff lol. As for is it really hepatoxic and cancerogen….if it’s significant it sure ain’t worth it but still, far, far, far worse stuff gets a lot of traction on RC market.