Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Most underrated drug

Yeah I would say

1) Methadone

and

2) Nitrous Oxide

Nitrous oxide often gets a bad rap because of it's quick, fleeting high. But I think it is often administered incorrectly (specifically with regard to the balloon method, which often results in a dizzy hyperventilated state). When administered continously while sitting down it can eventually result in mind blowing psychedelic states, and intense euphoria. Problem is, at these doses it is fairly toxic, and aside from its direct toxicity, it eventually begins to deoxygenate the blood.

What do you think is the most underrated drug in terms of its euphoric effects or overall impressiveness?

I’d have to say DXM that gets shit on a lot but is capable of euphoria that is so deep it makes mdma look shallow and an exotic hallucination quality alienesque that is absent in the other normal dissociative drugs like K or pcp.
Disagree with you there. That stuff makes me so miserable. But to each their own.

Yeah I would say

1) Methadone

and

2) Nitrous Oxide

Nitrous oxide often gets a bad rap because of it's quick, fleeting high. But I think it is often administered incorrectly (specifically with regard to the balloon method, which often results in a dizzy hyperventilated state). When administered continously while sitting down it can eventually result in mind blowing psychedelic states, and intense euphoria. Problem is, at these doses it is fairly toxic, and aside from its direct toxicity, it eventually begins to deoxygenate the blood.
Nitrous oxide is amazing to mix with psychedelics too. Although, I have reached extreme states of synesthesia with just nitrous. It’s very fleeting though.

Salvia i actually like the shit
That shit ripped me out of reality and turned me into a purple gorilla. I know that like 10-25% of people enjoy it, but I do not understand the appeal.

Kratom.

I did hard IV opiates for the better part of a decade, and I only take kratom now. I've found kratom to be much more enjoyable than other opiates, ESPECIALLY because the comedown isn't as bad, and the risk of OD / the nod is relatively low. It's easily available to most, and it's pretty cheap. I also don't find myself craving it like other opiates, as soon as I do a shot of dope, I just want more and more, kratom doesn't have that effect with me, I'm content with a regular dose.

I find Kratom to be extremely euphoric, and it legitimately kills pain, even better than something like Vicodin, IMHO.

I hate it as a regular low dose user of it that occasionally will take a big dose. Bupe has better euphoria

Bupe has better euphoria than methadone?

I find buprenorphine has an incomplete kratom-like high that, much like kratom, stops happening very early on.

Methadone on the other hand can produce the full spectrum of opioid effects

If someone right now offered me a 40mg dose of methadone versus an equivalent amount of oxycodone, morphine, heroin or hydromorphone, I would quickly choose the methadone (especially since I don't IV anymore).

I bet that if I took 40mg of methadone right now (no tolerance) I'd be lit up like a Christmas tree within a few hours. Yet if i took my old methadone maintenance dose at its peak (380mg/day), I would probably be dead within 3 hours. Maybe sooner. There is no way I could survive that now, at least not without medical intervention.

i second nitrous oxide, its so versatile, safe, intense, euphoric, anxiety free, mixes with everything. my number one drug

i think a lot of rc's are amazing and are ignored by a lot of drug users as knock offs etc. here are some of my pics for ones that are good enough to be regular street drugs

3-fpm
3-ho-pcp / 4-meo-pcp (safer dosing and more euphoric pcp derivatives)
4-ho-det (bright neon visuals, lsd like, unique short acting tryptamine)
4-ho-dipt (interesting audio hallucinations)
4-ho-met (visual, almost no head space)
4,4'-Dimethylaminorex
5-meo-dalt (very short action, mild, euphoric)
5-meo-mipt (a very popular psychedelic)
6-apb (mellow mda/mescaline like empathogen)
Ald-52 (exact same as lsd but smoother come up)
Butyrfentanyl (not super potent, very euphoric, smokes well)
Bromazolam (best all around current rc benzo)
Camfetamine
Doc (an improved version of the legendary DOM)
Ethyphenidate (speedy with a mild alcohol edge)
Flunitrazolam (one of the most recreational benzos)
Hexen (fairly safe stimulant with a cult following)
HU-210 (very potent, very similar to thc, very high ld50)
Mdpv (destructive but legendary)
Mephedrone (speed and mdma mixed)
Methallylescaline (accessible mescaline)
Methylmethaqualone (vaped on par with methaqualone)
Methylone (some liked it even more than mdma)
Mxe (a holy grail dissociative)
Sdb-001 (one of the best cannabinoids ever recreationally and fairly safe)

Methadone..although I did get a bit carried away with it one time back before everyone used the internet all the time or had phones with it. But aside from taking 10 or so of them it was very euphoric.

The most underrated drug is lucid dreaming. I envy those who have fully mastered it. I only managed to achieve one lucid dream when I was 17 and even though it lasted for only 15 seconds, the euphoria of flying through a beautiful is unmatched by any drug. Drugs are really a cheap replacement for real experiences if you ask me. I think if I was able to lucid dream at will I wouldn't even feel the need to take drugs. Emotions feel so much more intense and profound when you are lucid in dreams. It feels more real than reality and makes me think that the quantum physicists which claim that we live in a simulation might be right after all. Just have one lucid dream and you'll see how bland this reality is. Forget all the things you can conjure in the dream world to entertain you...the self-development opportunities alone are worth it.
Unfortunately it's a very hard skill to learn unlike what popculture is claiming. Writing daily dream journals, wbtb and all the techniques are really hard to execute on a consistent basis. So yeah, lucid dreaming is the most underrated drug that has ever existed. Virtual reality is a joke. It's a pale shadow, a cheap mirror compared to LD.
I have done lucid dreaming before. If you keep a dream journal or diary, just write a few words or sentences about your daily dreams and as you are falling asleep tell yourself 'I am dreaming.' as many times as you can like a mantra this really helps.

I tried taking both Melatonin and Vitamin B-3 tablets before to see if they would give me lucid dreams. They did but I had like sort of out of body experiences while dreaming and it was not a true OBE either the type people get from what is called astral projection, nor was it like the type I had on a high dose of LSD, or the other type I almost had when eating too much cannabis in prepared food.

Nitrous oxide both medical grade in large doses, and food grade in lower or more moderate doses never made me have any sort of out of body experience, not even when I inhaled food grade nitrous-oxide tripping on Psilocybin mushroons after smoking marijuana.

I have done lucid dreaming before. If you keep a dream journal or diary, just write a few words or sentences about your daily dreams and as you are falling asleep tell yourself 'I am dreaming.' as many times as you can like a mantra this really helps.

I tried taking both Melatonin and Vitamin B-3 tablets before to see if they would give me lucid dreams. They did but I had like sort of out of body experiences while dreaming and it was not a true OBE either the type people get from what is called astral projection, nor was it like the type I had on a high dose of LSD, or the other type I almost had when eating too much cannabis in prepared food.

Nitrous oxide both medical grade in large doses, and food grade in lower or more moderate doses never made me have any sort of out of body experience, not even when I inhaled food grade nitrous-oxide tripping on Psilocybin mushroons after smoking marijuana.
I did one successfully astral projection ever but many lucid dreams in the past

Most effective way for regular lucid dream was to wake up like 5 hours into sleeping…meditate and do the hand checks and stuff then go back to bed

I find buprenorphine has an incomplete kratom-like high that, much like kratom, stops happening very early on.

If someone right now offered me a 40mg dose of methadone versus an equivalent amount of oxycodone, morphine, heroin or hydromorphone, I would quickly choose the methadone (especially since I don't IV anymore).

I bet that if I took 40mg of methadone right now (no tolerance) I'd be lit up like a Christmas tree within a few hours. Yet if i took my old methadone maintenance dose at its peak (380mg/day), I would probably be dead within 3 hours. Maybe sooner. There is no way I could survive that now, at least not without medical intervention.

Bupe does have a ceiling where if you have a heavy habit then it sucks…methadone you can keep pumping up the dosage and not get the ceiling and get off eventually

But with a very low dependency or zero dependency bupe (or most likely norbupe) has better euphoria imo

If I was totally clean I would pick 1.5 mg of bupe over 25 mg methadone or even higher dose methadone

I do get opiate euphoria the first week or so on methadone but after I’ve been on it for a week (low doses of 5 to 20 mg)…even a way higher abuse level dose won’t give me good euphoria. Also methadone give me a mild nausea that the opium based semi synthetics do not

aside from its direct toxicity, it eventually begins to deoxygenate the blood.
in medicine they use a 50 50 mix of nitrous and oxygen.

I’ve been left alone in an exam room before a procedure sucking on that gas for like 15 minutes

It was one of the most serene highs I’ve ever had. Like nothing really psychedelic visually (but audio hallucinations/music playing that wasn’t there happened) but the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders in a way that shits on IV dilauded (more of a body euphoria there) or mdma…I wonder if the oxygen added to the high because it felt very different than hitting off a whippet canister doing repeated breath holds till I’m holding on nitrous and pass out and fell out of my chair.

Now hitting nitrous on DXM with fentanyl hits (extracted from patches) in between was the best drug rush I ever achieved in terms of euphoria one time. I had this feeling that I had finally won at drugs.

Last edited:
Nice!

Would you ever try officinalis? (e.g. cooking sage)

I've had splendid experiences with it. It's a subtle high, and I've gotten the impression that not everyone is sensitive to it. I was chewing some this afternoon, in fact. Let me know.

Sage.jpg
What were the effects of sage? Did you heat it to make a hot or cold herbal infusion to drink? I have done this with sage, yerba mate, and different types of mint and chamomile. Liebig/Playadito sells a yerba mate mixture of these herbs with the yerba. It was relaxing but I would drink it after dinner or to relax before going to sleep.

What were the effects of sage? Did you heat it to make a hot or cold herbal infusion to drink? I have done this with sage, yerba mate, and different types of mint and chamomile. Liebig/Playadito sells a yerba mate mixture of these herbs with the yerba. It was relaxing but I would drink it after dinner or to relax before going to sleep.

Cold infusion works fine. For the full experience run ten grams of the sage through a blender in about half a liter of water. You could just let that sit in the refigerator overnight or you can steep the sage in heated water. I find that sage steeps heartier than camellia (e.g. black tea).

Sage is a nootropic, similar to caffeine. It has about half of the strength of coffee.

Do you have access to the fresh plant?

Cold infusion works fine. For the full experience run ten grams of the sage through a blender in about half a liter of water. You could just let that sit in the refigerator overnight or you can steep the sage in heated water. I find that sage steeps heartier than camellia (e.g. black tea).

Sage is a nootropic, similar to caffeine. It has about half of the strength of coffee.

Do you have access to the fresh plant?
I could easily buy the fresh plant. I probably drink 10g of sage but it is all mixed in with the yerba mate, different types of mint, chamomile, etc. I steep it for 5 minutes hot and 10 minutes iced. I have re-steeped as this is done with yerba mate but it is not as strong as plain yerba mate without herbs.

The yerba mate has caffeine and is stimulating. The sage does not stimulate me like coffee, but that is interesting that it does this to you. I never had an infusion made with the fresh leaves.

Last edited:
I could easily buy the fresh plant.

OK please buy the fresh plant. Have you ever done a drug sublinguily? In the dielect of english that I speak this is called "chaw."

I probably drink 10g of sage but it is all mixed in with the yerba mate, different types of mint, chamomile, etc. I steep it for 5 minutes hot and 10 minutes iced.

Good you are better off with the melange.

I never had an infusion made with the fresh leaves.

When you get your hands on the fresh leaves, you chew them, do not brew them or smoke them. Please let me know if you need help learning to chew the sage leaves.

In my country some of the people around here chew all day, it's worse than khat.

hqdefault.jpg

OK please buy the fresh plant. Have you ever done a drug sublinguily? In the dielect of english that I speak this is called "chaw."

Good you are better off with the melange.

When you get your hands on the fresh leaves, you chew them, do not brew them or smoke them. Please let me know if you need help learning to chew the sage leaves.

In my country some of the people around here chew all day, it's worse than khat.

hqdefault.jpg
No I never have chewed sage leaves, tobacco dip/chew, salvia leaves, etc.

There is a recipe for a cake made with powdered yerba mate the type from Brasil but it is pure yerba mate leaves without any sticks/Palo or any herbs. I suppose mint leaves could be added but it might just taste different. I have never baked this cake.

Who is the man in the picture?

Right at the moment id say delta8, other weed analogs. I am in a non legal state getting absolutely wrecked on hemp derived edibles. 100% legal.

Underrated because not a lot of stoners even bother with it. It's just a game changer in the non legal states.

Right at the moment id say delta8, other weed analogs. I am in a non legal state getting absolutely wrecked on hemp derived edibles. 100% legal.

Underrated because not a lot of stoners even bother with it. It's just a game changer in the non legal states.
I also prefer some alt cannabinoids over weed.

THCO & THCP feels stronger, cleaner, but also different. Both in a good and bad way. Hard to describe.

HHC + CBN almost feels like a different drug.

I've also switched back to cannabis and then felt some benefits and euphoria I didn't feel from alt noids... it's kinda hard to come to a firm conclusion.

But I love the modulation of alt cannabinoids and choosing your specific poison. Designer cannabinoid highs are fun.