• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Most underrated drug

Right at the moment id say delta8, other weed analogs. I am in a non legal state getting absolutely wrecked on hemp derived edibles. 100% legal.

Underrated because not a lot of stoners even bother with it. It's just a game changer in the non legal states.
I thought they were great too (3chi 50mg) until I ate 6, 2 waited an hour then ate 4 more and ended up having some very weird breathing issues like when I’d try to go to sleep I wake up gasping for breath. I only do the real stuff anymore when it’s comes to bud.

Not trying to come off as a douche, by all means do you just I recommend don’t go overboard. The dosages per gummy can be way different I think

This is the same way I feel about ketamine and the reason last time i did it, I ended up throwing half a vial into the garbage bin. like ketamine gets you really fucked up but I don't find that euphoric at all. Just plain weird dissociated feeling, altho some ppl love to feel that way.
It's very subjective but in general i wouldn't consider it euphoric compared to opiates/coke for example.
I’ll say that compared to other dissociatives…ketamine is one of the least recreational. Pcp mxe and dxm are all far more euphoric.

These other drugs have strong dopaminergic and serontonergic action besides just the NMDA antagonism while ketamine lacks this pharmacology and is a pure NMDA antagonist only

Still very euphoric imo. It’s not euphoric in the way that an opiate or stimulant is thought. The you euphoria is more mental than physical

For me ketamine is one of the less enjoyable recreational drugs I've tried. It's an interesting feeling but being heavily dissociated makes me more uncomfortable than euphoric.
On the other hand, nitrous in a medical setting (mixed with pure oxygen) feels great, 1000x more enjoyable than ketamine.
I’m with you on medical nitrous oxygen it is one of the most euphoric drugs I’ve ever done. It is very different than hitting whippets. It seems like it’s a different drug altogether.

Something about the oxygen I think adds to it and also the slow administering via a mask rather than taking hits off a ballon and holding your breath. Your blood gets saturated way better with the medical gas mask slowly delivering it to you while you breathe normal

I’ll say that compared to other dissociatives…ketamine is one of the least recreational. Pcp mxe and dxm are all far more euphoric.

These other drugs have strong dopaminergic and serontonergic action besides just the NMDA antagonism while ketamine lacks this pharmacology and is a pure NMDA antagonist only

Still very euphoric imo. It’s not euphoric in the way that an opiate or stimulant is thought. The you euphoria is more mental than physical
Disregard what I said. The other day I tried pure pharma grade ketamine, it was a good brand. Holy shit, I left the matrix after shooting 0.25g over the course of like 4 hours. First time I finally fucking KHOLE'D, damn dude I have no words to describe what I saw and felt but it was one of the most beautiful and scary at the same time, mystical experiences I've ever had. Felt like dying and being reborn again. Plus it reseted my opi tolerance and greatly improved my mood. Fuvking respect with that substance. 💯

Totally. And I usually tell people don't do what I do. I never had a sitter ever for anything. But yes cautions apply to most drugs. This applies to Salvia. It can be approached safely with some common sense.

Datura, whew. Not sure who can handle that. There are some tribes that due use it. (Plants Of The Gods is a good book) But for the regular person those stories are unreal. Cigarettes that are not there, etc., I have not seen anyone championing for Datura or Jimson weed though lately. And if they did I would say hey now caution! lol
I've always wanted to try datura but that shit scares me lmao. You'd need a serious trip sitter and plenty of preparation I think going in for a first time, with a heavy dose that is. The closest I've gotten is ~650mg of diphenhydramine and those hallucinations were definitely realistic

True I wouldn’t say no to IVing some oxy 30 pills, morphine, or heroin RN.

I just like dilauded a lot I guess

Have you ever tried opana/oxymorphone? Definitely one of my favorite opioids, super euphoric. I only smoke it though and I only had it like twice

I've always wanted to try datura but that shit scares me lmao. You'd need a serious trip sitter and plenty of preparation I think going in for a first time, with a heavy dose that is. The closest I've gotten is ~650mg of diphenhydramine and those hallucinations were definitely realistic

Have you ever tried opana/oxymorphone? Definitely one of my favorite opioids, super euphoric. I only smoke it though and I only had it like twice

I have shot oxymorphone several times. I know it has a good reputation but I found the rush of hydro morphone to be superior

literally memantine. yes its gaining a big reputation and such but i remember back in 2019-2020 when people didnt know shit about it and such really. extremely fucking underrated disso, one of my only drugs id rate 9/10.

tizanidine/zanaflex is also good, havent done that since fall 2018 but the pills were nice to snort and "nod out" on where i would just pass out.

Cyproheptadine.

The only drug that makes me wake up in bed with everything feeling all cosy and soft and like I should go back for another 4 hours.

Nice!

Would you ever try officinalis? (e.g. cooking sage)

I've had splendid experiences with it. It's a subtle high, and I've gotten the impression that not everyone is sensitive to it. I was chewing some this afternoon, in fact. Let me know.

Sage.jpg
Salvia species,Tanacetum vulgaris,coniferous from Thuija species...Artemisia....all contains tuijon...same as in "The green fairy"aka Absinth(never tried....wish i could)....so this may be the reasone of this "subtle high"...Interesting👍

4acodmt. Had wonderful times on that one, especially when mixed with a phenethylamine psychedelic. Also had some really intense times, but to me it felt like the deepest and best refreshing psychedelic ever, so I'll always love that. Just tread lightly and measure your doses out y'all. Always opt for the safer ROA of any drug, because to do otherwise is generally to go down a worse cycle of addiction that you'll need to figure out.

Stay safe out there homies 🙏

Cyproheptadine.

The only drug that makes me wake up in bed with everything feeling all cosy and soft and like I should go back for another 4 hours.
Never heard of that one. It’s pharmacology certainly doesn’t suggest it would be fun but I’m all for anything that feels like a sedative

Never heard of that one. It’s pharmacology certainly doesn’t suggest it would be fun but I’m all for anything that feels like a sedative

Yeah, I don't know if it would be considered fun or not. I only take it occasionally, to help with sleep/insomnia. It feels nothing like other hypnotic antihistamines that I've tried though. Also has a fairly potent antidepressant effect that lasts a day or two, likely due to selective antagonism of the 5-HT2 receptor.

Here's a fairly interesting (recent) read on it:

Abstract​

Cyproheptadine has a unique pharmacologic portfolio that speaks to the idea of a pluripotent molecule beyond an antiallergic agent which can expand its therapeutic potential to address a multitude of psychiatric indications. Here, authors touch on the topic with focused literature review of extant evidence.

Cyproheptadine is H1 histaminergic, M1 muscarinic, 5HT2A serotonergic, and reportedly calcium channel blocker. No significant kinetic interactions are expected. Dosing depends on indication for appetite stimulation: 2 mg × 4 increased to a target of 8 mg × 4 over 3 weeks; serotonin syndrome: 12 mg × 1, then 2 mg q 2 hours till response with a max. 32 mg/day; nightmares: 4 mg qhs but can go up to 24 mg qhs; female anorgasmia: 4–12 mg PRN 1–2 hours before coitus.

urn:cambridge.org:id:binary:20221024021259032-0243:S1092852921000250:S1092852921000250_tab1.png

Last edited:
Someone here said oxymorphone lol. While undoubtedly probably the most euphoric substance listed here it is definitely NOT underrated as everyone knows of how great it is. Methadone can be underrated, IV of pure methadone in adequate dosage I've found to produce a rush almost identical to heroin. So much so I was flabbergasted as I didn't expect any sort of rush whatsoever. Now the dosage was 50mg+ if I remember correctly, so a small 10mg dose won’t have that effect but if you got a multi cc size syringe and pure clean methadone then yes IV can be amazing. Tho I think it’s something that should only be tried occasionally.

As for my personal most underrated drugs I'll list gabapentin/pregabalin as the most underrated. I prefer pregabalin as it doesn't require the staggered dosing of gabapentin and all that which makes for simpler usage. The reason it’s so amazon is that it seems to work in every situation. It works as a potentiator of opioids and other sedative, especially with opioids. It also gets rid of practically all withdrawal symptoms of both opioid and benzo withdrawal. In fact, I’ve noticed that if I took pregabalin one day to potentiate opioids it was quite common that on the next day I would simply forget to take my daily maintence opioid dose of methadone or whatever opioid I was using for maintenance. It's the oddest effect cause as any addict knows the thought of withdrawal coming on and having to take your daily maintence dose specifically methadone is not something you "just forget". That won't happen in a million years, yet it’s happened to me the day after taking pregabalin multiple times and other addicts I know have had the same weird effect. Somehow you just wake up feeling good and that good feeling just keeps the thought of taking methadone off your mind. You sort of lose track of time and before you know it you've gone a length of time without opioids where normally you’d already be horribly suffering. I found that about 24hrs after using dope is the point, I start feeling an ever increasing "need" for opioids. By 36hrs I'm sick, like badly sick, definitely at the point where my entire conscious and attention is solely focused on me withdrawing. Well after pregabalin I have made it to 36hrs and was not in WD. It'd be right around that time I’d start realizing that I’m feeling a little off and Holy Shit!!! I’ve gone 36hrs since I last used dope and I’m not dying!!?! AT that point if I use dope then that dope is given a secondhand potentiation for a 2nd day in a row by the pregabalin because that 36hr gap has lowered my tolerance somewhat and caused my blood levels of opioids to drop pretty low to where a smaller than usual dose hits harder than normal. Another benefit. If I don't have dope and instead take methadone and resume methadone maintenance then I start at a lower dose than normal and this allows me to perhaps slowly taper and reduce my opioid tolerance.

Using stimulants? Well, it’s useful here too in 2 different ways. It’s useful on the comedown from stimulants, but also while using stimulants it will level you out and counteract many of the "tweaked" out effects of too much stimulant use. So, it seems to combine greatly with practically every class of drug by either potentiating that drug, leveling the side effects from that drug, or helping you come down from that drug. The only substance class I can't personally talk about is mixing it with psychedelics or empathogens like mdma. I believe for the comedown it would go great for sure, and with empathogens specifically I can see a small dose of pregabalin going along nicely with the physical euphoria of mdma. I only think that mixing it with a psychedelic is the only situation where it wouldn’t improve the experience. I can see pregabalin's effects causing nausea and discomfort while tripping on serotogenic psychedelics, but for comedown definitely. Also, I guess I should mention dissociatives. I also have no experience with this combo tho I believe the effect would make the dissociative experience less pleasant once again due to the "spinning" and "drunken" effect gabagenics have I can see it exacerbate the spinning from dissociatives causing nausea, but who knows I haven't tried that combo. Also, I don't really see dissociatives as a class of substances that need any support for the "comedown" like stimulants of psychedelics do. So perhaps if anyone here has experience with such combos, they can comment to complete this gap of data here.

Anyways as you can see the gabagenics specifically gabapentin/pregabalin and I guess you can include methylpregabalin which in my opinion is identical to pregabalin except with a smaller dosage and slightly different duration and effects time curve. Also, other rare gabapentoids such as mirogabalin or atagabalin most likely have extremely similar effects. I believe this class of substances hold potential to produce many more analogues with slightly varying effects some of which may be superior in general others which may be superior when used for a specific reason such as opioid potentiator or stimulant comedown etc... Phenibut while technically belonging to a different class as a GABA b receptor agonist which is the same class as GHB, but it also at least partly has a mode of action that’s the same as gabapentoids may also find similar uses to pregabalin, tho by being a Gaba agonist it comes with a whole set of potential risks and dangers.

To conclude that’s my case for gabapentoids specifically gabapentin and pregabalin being the most underrated drugs. Used on their own they can be pleasant and enjoyable, but their true benefits shine when they are used in combination with other substances. One thing to remember about gabapentoids is that I've yet to encounter a class of substances that build up a tolerance as quickly as these drugs. A rule of thumb is that your tolerance will double each consecutive day of use. For example, while several places on the internet recommend between 300-600 as a good starting recreational dose of pregabalin I think that’s ridiculously too high. A novice taking 600mg for their first time will have a very unpleasant experience, and these drugs last a LONG time. I'm talking 10-12hrs of its main effects, and it’s very common to wake up the next day and still feel slight effects for most of that day. So, I personally start at 150-200mg as a dose. Then if on day 2 I wanna dose again I’ll have to double it or take about 300-400mg in order to have the same level and intensity of effects I had the day before. On day 3 that would increase to 600mg+. If you get to day 5 or 6, you'll no longer really be experiencing any of the recreational effects anymore, well only slightly no matter the dosage you take really. At that point you're only getting the medicinal benefits of the drug but not the recreational benefits. Now this is a rule of thumb and specific to me tho I’ve seen the same apply in others. Sometimes you can only increase the dose a little bit the 2nd day and the effects will still be at a level you want them tho slightly subdued and perhaps doing that you can stretch out how many days it'll remain effective. Tho generally this is a substance you only wanna take occasionally in order the benefit from its synergetic effects in combination with other drugs. There's really no reason to take it more than 2 days in a row (unless used to treat withdrawal). Usually, a week break is enough to fully reset your tolerance, then again if you used it multiple days in a row at high doses it may take much longer than a week.

Someone here said oxymorphone lol. While undoubtedly probably the most euphoric substance listed here it is definitely NOT underrated as everyone knows of how great it is. Methadone can be underrated, IV of pure methadone in adequate dosage I've found to produce a rush almost identical to heroin. So much so I was flabbergasted as I didn't expect any sort of rush whatsoever. Now the dosage was 50mg+ if I remember correctly, so a small 10mg dose won’t have that effect but if you got a multi cc size syringe and pure clean methadone then yes IV can be amazing. Tho I think it’s something that should only be tried occasionally.

As for my personal most underrated drugs I'll list gabapentin/pregabalin as the most underrated. I prefer pregabalin as it doesn't require the staggered dosing of gabapentin and all that which makes for simpler usage. The reason it’s so amazon is that it seems to work in every situation. It works as a potentiator of opioids and other sedative, especially with opioids. It also gets rid of practically all withdrawal symptoms of both opioid and benzo withdrawal. In fact, I’ve noticed that if I took pregabalin one day to potentiate opioids it was quite common that on the next day I would simply forget to take my daily maintence opioid dose of methadone or whatever opioid I was using for maintenance. It's the oddest effect cause as any addict knows the thought of withdrawal coming on and having to take your daily maintence dose specifically methadone is not something you "just forget". That won't happen in a million years, yet it’s happened to me the day after taking pregabalin multiple times and other addicts I know have had the same weird effect. Somehow you just wake up feeling good and that good feeling just keeps the thought of taking methadone off your mind. You sort of lose track of time and before you know it you've gone a length of time without opioids where normally you’d already be horribly suffering. I found that about 24hrs after using dope is the point, I start feeling an ever increasing "need" for opioids. By 36hrs I'm sick, like badly sick, definitely at the point where my entire conscious and attention is solely focused on me withdrawing. Well after pregabalin I have made it to 36hrs and was not in WD. It'd be right around that time I’d start realizing that I’m feeling a little off and Holy Shit!!! I’ve gone 36hrs since I last used dope and I’m not dying!!?! AT that point if I use dope then that dope is given a secondhand potentiation for a 2nd day in a row by the pregabalin because that 36hr gap has lowered my tolerance somewhat and caused my blood levels of opioids to drop pretty low to where a smaller than usual dose hits harder than normal. Another benefit. If I don't have dope and instead take methadone and resume methadone maintenance then I start at a lower dose than normal and this allows me to perhaps slowly taper and reduce my opioid tolerance.

Using stimulants? Well, it’s useful here too in 2 different ways. It’s useful on the comedown from stimulants, but also while using stimulants it will level you out and counteract many of the "tweaked" out effects of too much stimulant use. So, it seems to combine greatly with practically every class of drug by either potentiating that drug, leveling the side effects from that drug, or helping you come down from that drug. The only substance class I can't personally talk about is mixing it with psychedelics or empathogens like mdma. I believe for the comedown it would go great for sure, and with empathogens specifically I can see a small dose of pregabalin going along nicely with the physical euphoria of mdma. I only think that mixing it with a psychedelic is the only situation where it wouldn’t improve the experience. I can see pregabalin's effects causing nausea and discomfort while tripping on serotogenic psychedelics, but for comedown definitely. Also, I guess I should mention dissociatives. I also have no experience with this combo tho I believe the effect would make the dissociative experience less pleasant once again due to the "spinning" and "drunken" effect gabagenics have I can see it exacerbate the spinning from dissociatives causing nausea, but who knows I haven't tried that combo. Also, I don't really see dissociatives as a class of substances that need any support for the "comedown" like stimulants of psychedelics do. So perhaps if anyone here has experience with such combos, they can comment to complete this gap of data here.

Anyways as you can see the gabagenics specifically gabapentin/pregabalin and I guess you can include methylpregabalin which in my opinion is identical to pregabalin except with a smaller dosage and slightly different duration and effects time curve. Also, other rare gabapentoids such as mirogabalin or atagabalin most likely have extremely similar effects. I believe this class of substances hold potential to produce many more analogues with slightly varying effects some of which may be superior in general others which may be superior when used for a specific reason such as opioid potentiator or stimulant comedown etc... Phenibut while technically belonging to a different class as a GABA b receptor agonist which is the same class as GHB, but it also at least partly has a mode of action that’s the same as gabapentoids may also find similar uses to pregabalin, tho by being a Gaba agonist it comes with a whole set of potential risks and dangers.

To conclude that’s my case for gabapentoids specifically gabapentin and pregabalin being the most underrated drugs. Used on their own they can be pleasant and enjoyable, but their true benefits shine when they are used in combination with other substances. One thing to remember about gabapentoids is that I've yet to encounter a class of substances that build up a tolerance as quickly as these drugs. A rule of thumb is that your tolerance will double each consecutive day of use. For example, while several places on the internet recommend between 300-600 as a good starting recreational dose of pregabalin I think that’s ridiculously too high. A novice taking 600mg for their first time will have a very unpleasant experience, and these drugs last a LONG time. I'm talking 10-12hrs of its main effects, and it’s very common to wake up the next day and still feel slight effects for most of that day. So, I personally start at 150-200mg as a dose. Then if on day 2 I wanna dose again I’ll have to double it or take about 300-400mg in order to have the same level and intensity of effects I had the day before. On day 3 that would increase to 600mg+. If you get to day 5 or 6, you'll no longer really be experiencing any of the recreational effects anymore, well only slightly no matter the dosage you take really. At that point you're only getting the medicinal benefits of the drug but not the recreational benefits. Now this is a rule of thumb and specific to me tho I’ve seen the same apply in others. Sometimes you can only increase the dose a little bit the 2nd day and the effects will still be at a level you want them tho slightly subdued and perhaps doing that you can stretch out how many days it'll remain effective. Tho generally this is a substance you only wanna take occasionally in order the benefit from its synergetic effects in combination with other drugs. There's really no reason to take it more than 2 days in a row (unless used to treat withdrawal). Usually, a week break is enough to fully reset your tolerance, then again if you used it multiple days in a row at high doses it may take much longer than a week.
Totally agree about the gaba drug class. Even 2 days after you need significantly more to achieve the same feeling or effects. A week’s break or more usually brings it back to (not totally) baseline.

Nicotine.

I know, I know, it's a terrible habit but I love that shit. It will no doubt be the death of me.

So, IV of pure methadone in adequate dosage I've found to produce a rush almost identical to heroin.
you’re the first person I’ve ever heard say IV methadone is worth it. Everyone says it sucks including a person I saw do it in person.

Did you IV it totally clean or while on methadone already?

Anyways I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear this because I have a methadone script and I made the decision a long time ago that the substance was not worthy of IV….now dilaudid on the other hand, pass me a rig

Last edited: