• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

I dont' go to any grandparents houses or any old people's houses, but I need to find reasons to start doing so.

I remember when my step-dads parents came to visit, I went through their bag because I know they had SOME kind of medicine (I was hoping for opiates, being my grandpa has a hurt leg) but all I found were .25mg alprazolams. so I took enough for 2 bars.

sounds bad but when my mom got her toe amputated, i found all this shit like Xanax, vicodin, methadone, and valium. i didnt take any, just gave them to my buddy, whose a real pillhead. (no offense to anyone) he's real bad.

but then something that was convient to me , my friend found desoyxn in his dads pill cabinet and they were old so we took the whole bottle. crushed up and blew them, pure speed, was awesome. his dad never nooticed since they wers o old.

I "found" an older guy who gets rid of 60mg MSContins for $4 each. Not free like some of yalls, but still a deal.

that is a deal, if I want 60mg contin's I pay $10 a piece, and their the shitty ethex ones that gel bigtime (not to mention the amount of powcer they produce) so I have to parachute them.

or he's got these little grey 100mg morphines of malinkdrot brand that are $20 because they're way smaller, you can snort them because theres no waxy shit in them.

My friend on my college course has a nurse for a mum, he nabs valiums from her sometimes that she brings back for her boyfriend, he said he's got other interesting stuff from her once or twice, he gave me two 5mg valiums to try not long ago.

i want a few more though, was too subtle.

i recently learned that my dying grandmother is put on liquid clonazepam.. she's on infinite supply as long as she breathes, so it's hard to notice if it's been snatched a bit.
well that may not be "the most fortunate find" cause every once in a while there is a friend of mine who pops up saying he's got xanax blisters or some benzo derivate and are mine to take free of charge if i wanted to.. god i love him :)

Ghettochrist said:
My friend on my college course has a nurse for a mum, he nabs valiums from her sometimes that she brings back for her boyfriend, he said he's got other interesting stuff from her once or twice, he gave me two 5mg valiums to try not long ago.

i want a few more though, was too subtle.

if 2x5mg valium is your most fortunate find, i think it's not your freebie that's fortunate, it's you! 10 mg of valium is nothing.

Years ago I found a case (48) of vials. They turned out to be diazimuls (injectable diazepam). I sold them for a quid each to some junkies and had a very nice weekend on the proceeds.

im not one to judge anyone about anything, but this is the most fucked up thread ive ever read. i get prescribed hydros and kpins and tramadols and ambiens, all of which i NEED daily, and i fuckign hate it when my scripts go short or missing, and it happens frequently (family members, so i just dont say anything. id give em to them if they asked.) i hate getting them stolen cause then i have to go into the phamaracy a few days to a week early every time and get bitched out, but i never take over my recomended dose.
its really fuck to take a WHOLE bottle of another persons meds. i few is fine. everyone needs medicine. but fuck takign a hole bottle or multiples.......
sorry thats just my real intake on this

No shit, If I was taking 3 oc80s a day and I went into my room to grab my next dose and it wasn't there, i would SHIT. I had a friend that stole some oc40s and then tried to refill them at the pharmacy and got arrested and put in jail. But you can't even refill schdule II so it doesn't make too much sense. Regardless, he is in the jail house now.

oxy 40's at $3.33 a piece

don't you love it when someone doesn't like their script
and has no idea how valuable it is?

oh shit yeah! haha know what you mean brother. this girl i know got some dilaudids once and i sold 10 of them at 5 bucks each to someone for her, so she gave me eight for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now THATS a forunate find.
and yes, pun INTENDED i would shit my pants if my dose was gone becasue hydro or oxy wd for me can start REALLY soon after last dose, unlike longer lasting opies. like i wake up every morning in lsight wds coming on. its alright cause then i can shit once a day lol. but yeah, it is NOT cool to steal peoples meds. that said, im not judging anyone here cause when i was a youngin i did that to my grandma once. i felt like completel fucking shit once i realized that shes been on xanax daily for over 25 years. thats BAD
peace

tomeyto said:
i recently learned that my dying grandmother is put on liquid clonazepam.. she's on infinite supply as long as she breathes, so it's hard to notice if it's been snatched a bit.
well that may not be "the most fortunate find" cause every once in a while there is a friend of mine who pops up saying he's got xanax blisters or some benzo derivate and are mine to take free of charge if i wanted to.. god i love him :)

anytime dude:):D

Found a 2mg xan bar by my bed last night, that was nice:)

my best pharm find ........................ keys to the pharmacy that the night staff are meant to put through a slot to drop on the floor on the inside,,,still stuck in the slot. not joking either..... those were the days.!!

Mine would have to be Fentanyl, given it's rarity in being prescribed. Although I've come across more of it than I have oxy's, so go figure.

shreddedlettuce said:
my best pharm find ........................ keys to the pharmacy that the night staff are meant to put through a slot to drop on the floor on the inside,,,still stuck in the slot. not joking either..... those were the days.!!

Damn. That would be AMAZING.

I found a Cap'n Crunch kernal on my bed this morning.
It was delicious and cured me.