• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

^The ethyl ester of valproic acid would probably be even better *hint.hint*

lenses said:
Sorry to threadjack, but...

Um... Sonata is not water soluble and will not absorb though your nose. Any effects you are getting is from drips that go into your stomach.

shut up

alprazolam isnt water soluble but it still works intranasally
http://www.panthrax.host.sk/snort_benzos.html

anything that works sublingually also works intranasally

EVERYTHING works up t3h nose
go suck a nut
and defecate:p

absolutely right Xildo! yeah, dude you know what you should try? take cimetidine, 20 minutes later SWALLOW 2-3 sonatas.........THEN start railing them. sonata is actualy metabolized by 2 different enzymes, and cimetidine just happens to hit them both. me and my bro started doing that cause its the most amazing thing ever. you can even find it in the medical literature......you actually get about a 4 hour long sonata high (m not joking) and if you keep railing them, you can stay high for a LONG time
peace

arrr.. a sealed bottle of rivotril (clonazepam) forgotten in my medicine cabinet..

nice! cool find. god how i wish i culd get high offf benzos still. i havent been able to in years. even thoug i just take 3 mg a day. i can take 20 and not feel a thing. back in the day, 1 1mg pill of kpin felt like the fowner version of exstacy for me. i was so in love with it. now it just helps me get through the day
have fun with thosee!

I have found like 7 bottles of brand Vicodin(expired 1-2 years ago, but as we all know they are still as fresh and active), Vicoprofen, Triazolam, Diazepam, concerta 36 mg, Restoril and there was so much more, I was just too busy to lazy to take them all, in the basement of my pharmacy. they are allreal manufacturers bottles(with cute CII-CIV on them)...are they still good?\
Valiums sure are:)

a friend lived with me and " found " ALOT of Yellow 4mg dillys he said they didnt do shit for him and said here, gave me 30 of em. The same kid used to hand me oxy 80s on a daily basis, but if we're talkin about shit we found... On the walk home from school about 3 years ago i found a bundle of nick bags of some ok weed i was quite excited, also while waiting for the bus one time i found a bag with about 5 big ass crack rocks, i didnt know what to do with em so i just gave them to some kid. After that kid moved out of my house i found a whole mess of nice things, i found about 5 4mg dillys, 2 oxy 80s under my tv and 4 1mg Klonopins. Wish hed move back in and leave some shit here lol. Oh yeah a bunch of halves of suboxone. he also left a couple coke bags with a couple crumbs in em, but not enough to rail even though we tried.

- B

klowns said:
nice! cool find. god how i wish i culd get high offf benzos still. i havent been able to in years. even thoug i just take 3 mg a day. i can take 20 and not feel a thing. back in the day, 1 1mg pill of kpin felt like the fowner version of exstacy for me. i was so in love with it. now it just helps me get through the day
Ditto, I usually don't feel shit from benzos (but it depends on the benzo, some I feel slight relaxation). Lately I've been into doing Lunesta (prescribed) during the day for the buzz.

P.S. pharmaceutical 'finds' over the years - many. Don't want to go into it tho.

About 10 years ago my coke dealer got busted and went to jail. Knowing where he kept his shit (above his front door in the gutter) I went over there and found 1 rock (powder coke) weighing about 1/4 OZ. I did it all myself in a 3 day binge. I was so fucking sick at the end but god did I have a good time.

No he wasn't happy and I didn't lie very well. He knew I had taken it but he really didn't do or say anything. He knew that the temptation was too irresistable and he would have done the same thing.

Damn you guys are lucky! My only finds have been
3 10mg Concerta (I think 10mg)
~75 5/500 hydrocodones
7 5/300 percs

Got a script for .5mg kpins so I'm happy :) My doc gives me so much, its crazy. I've got stacks and stacks of the sheets they come in.

I gotta start looking around my friend's houses for this shit. Seems like everybodys on something nowadays

Oxycodone suppositories 30mg

An ailing relative had pain killers coming out her ears, not being into needles, i grabbed some Oxycodone 30mg supps (Prolodone) a couple combined with some Dexamphetamine created an amazing high which contributed to the speedy effects of Oxy,mmmmmmmm=D

When I got home with my dilaudid script this month I found that the pharmicist gave me 10 extra pills. Not sure how you do that double counting it but the pharmacy was really busy at the time and my guess is that they skipped the double count.

not counting as a find i guess but i got 5 60 mg mscontins for 5 5 mg valims and 75 10mg oxycontins for a half oz of schwag (50$) so if this counts, ive found far less for free though, like 10 rohypinol in a purse on the side of the street, 5 butorphanol tablets from my dads dog (!)

"An ailing relative downed by Cancer had pain killers coming out her ears, not being into needles, i grabbed some Oxycodone 30mg supps (Prolodone) "

Undoubtly the greatest find i made was, while the grieving family gathered in the lounge and drank and talked, this drugstore cowboy scouted the ailings room and in a draw-waiting just for me (and unneeded) by the patient was a fresh bottle of 130 no 4 yellow Hydromorphones. Count em' and i did again and again were 130 hits of the famed (drugstore heroin).

This proved to be a mixed blessing, providing the seeds for a killer habit i was unable to break for several near ruinous months later.

I received a tart letter from the hubby at being pissed that i took his suicide stash, and he asked if i grabed the bottle of Methadone too-i surely would have-if i had seen it i informed him-which consouled him some. so he believed me.

For a med cabinet cowboy, the old and sick are your best bets for good dope, an excuse to use the toilet is all one needs then your search can begin-after all if folks are silly enought to leave such desireable pharms in easy access they are asking for removal. there has not been many pharms that i havn't eventually come across in my time of peaking and sneaking, roxies, percs, dones, in all their many splended forms, tabs, elixers.

It is often better to swipe the whole bottle than leave a bottle mysteriously half empty i'v found.

Happy and safe hunting!!